• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Uraizen

Banned
How about somebody from overseas suggests a good time. I could go for anything past 5PM EST, but I know that's quite a bit later for some of you.

Metrotab

Banned
I can stay up late no problem, but I prefer being in bed at least around 4AM GMT+1, which would make 10PM EST, I think? So that would be my late boundary.

How does everybody feel about Sunday for the K-On winter/Christmas episode?

Fine by me :). As is 7 PM.

You go back and watch K-ON!! as well!!
I1Oya.jpg

I totally recognized her!
not at first though :p

The gang's all here!! They'll need some time to adjust to their surroundings though...

So cute! I've got a 4 day weekend now so I guess I should finish setting my K-ON figmas/nendos. And follow up with hopefully not too crappy photos ;).

Uraizen

Banned
Yeah, that would do. I get off at 8PM EST and I'd just catch up on you guys in the discussion.

That means you would miss the episode if we were to do it at 7PM EST, are you sure?

Oh, this should go without saying, but you guys will be providing the episode for yourself. We're all just going to start at the same time. =P

That means you would miss the episode if we were to do it at 7PM EST, are you sure?

Oh, this should go without saying, but you guys will be providing the episode for yourself. We're all just going to start at the same time. =P

Wait, weren't we all going over to Chet's place? :p

I figured you would ages ago after asserting Yui's dominance over Mio in every way...except boobs. :p
The club can tolerate wrong opinions, but being ignorant is not an option.
The gang's all here!! They'll need some time to adjust to their surroundings though...
Why is Yui playing the drums? ;p
Very nice! I wanna have them all now...
Listening to the K-On! OST right now.

These tracks would fit right in a VN. Has that particular quality to it.
Yeah, I really love the OST. Very soothing.
How does everybody feel about Sunday for the K-On winter/Christmas episode?

That is pretty late, then how does 7PM EST make everybody feel?
Maybe.
So cute! I've got a 4 day weekend now so I guess I should finish setting my K-ON figmas/nendos. And follow up with hopefully not too crappy photos ;).
I'll look forward to it!

Esura

Banned

I own the Blu-ray so I could watch it still. You guys still have your discussions for hours on in at the night anyways. It's unfortunate I have to work during it but I don't want to mess it up for everyone else so yeah I'm sure. :)

The club can tolerate wrong opinions, but being ignorant is not an option.

Who is the star of the show again?

Thought so.

Esura - 1
Chet - 0

:p

Uraizen

Banned
I own the Blu-ray so I could watch it still. You guys still have your discussions for hours on in at the night anyways. It's unfortunate I have to work during it but I don't want to mess it up for everyone else so yeah I'm sure. :)

Well... okay, if you say so.

Guys, Sunday at 7PM EST, we all meet in the IRC that Chet put in the OP. If you don't have an IRC client, just click the link.

OceanBlue

How could people find Ichigo forgettable? She's great! My favorite supporting character. Even more than Sawachansensei. The kouhai don't count, of course.

Metrotab suggested we watch the Christmas episode for the Christmas season a while ago. So now we're all going to do so at 7PM EST on Sunday.

Uh, okay. Great, this means I have to watch an episode of K-ON! while my parents are here. This is going to do wonders for their opinion of my hobbies.

Uh, okay. Great, this means I have to watch an episode of K-ON! while my parents are here. This is going to do wonders for their opinion of my hobbies.

Hahaha, it's far from the worst thing you could have to watch... :)

When you're saying 7pm EST, is that Midnight GMT? And what the hell is the difference between EST and EDT? Is it like GMT and the whole daylight savings thing? Either way, I should be okay for Sunday. I can happily stay awake for whatever reasons.

Also, "completed" one of the routes on Katawa Shoujo.
Emi is so damn adorable.<3
I'm actually surprised at how much I'm enjoying this game.

8rJw5.gif

There is some cool looking stuff there amidst the lewd and odd, though...including a lot of the Miku's ;).

So, today is take 2 on attempting to see The Hobbit. No fever so far, so everything looks good to go.

I like how the Miku figures look like they came right out of the games, the module costumes help with that of course.

Take care, and I hope you enjoy! *psst, High Frame Rate version or no? >_>*

Also, "completed" one of the routes on Katawa Shoujo.
Emi is so damn adorable.<3
I'm actually surprised at how much I'm enjoying this game.
lemons.avi
Favourite background classmate? Well, It's all about Yoshimi!

tumblr_ls462reRFr1qzb9hgo1_500.jpg
I love that art.
Browsing around the Crunchyroll news and found a gallery of figures from some event, and unn..

BWYgR.jpg

Lewd
There's a few more Mio's in there too.

I need info, now! I must know who makes these! The stage performance Mio is really good too, I need to know about that one too.
The Lan one is good too, and I'd love to have those Sena and Yozora figures as well. But those Mios. good gravy!

I've been listening Bravely Default's OST a lot with a friend, and then a bunch of other things Revo composed... and now I just ran into this image of the characters Revo has played

SoundHorizonfull276696jpgty.jpg

... there must be K-On! art of anything

Esura

Banned

K-ON! is pretty mild. I would of been worried if it was something like Yuru Yuri, Sekirei, or something.

Browsing around the Crunchyroll news and found a gallery of figures from some event, and unn..

Lewd
There's a few more Mio's in there too.

Mio has no ass. Seems it all went to her breasts instead.

I still want that damn statue. So sexy right there.

EDIT: Damn I just saw that other Mio statue....daaamn.

Top Bottom