• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

cjkeats

In that case...my Project Diva ƒ has shipped!
Ouu If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost you and from where? I've been wanting that for a while but never could bring myself to pull the trigger on importing.

Also I've never played seasons/ages but nibs always wanted to. Maybe I'll order a copy too.

You don't need an excuse to post anything.

G5yYC.jpg

See!

Huge boobs Ritsu.

Ouu If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost you and from where? I've been wanting that for a while but never could bring myself to pull the trigger on importing.

Also I've never played seasons/ages but nibs always wanted to. Maybe I'll order a copy too.

It was about $70 US (5650 yen total) with EMS shipping from AmiAmi. All things considered, not bad, and definitely cheaper than other alternatives.

And for the record, I've never had a problem with AmiAmi in the three years I've been ordering from them.

Esura

Banned
You're not the first person to mistake the two. fufufu

and fufufu is an onomatopoeia for sinister laughing.

I gotten used to Billie having that cute avatar of the sea otter.

And thanks for the schoolin'.

I don't know if I want to be compared to your average harem lead...

True. They shame their gender.

Man, if I was like the main dude in Sekirei, good god...fufufufufu

I do, inverse does, kazzy does, kandrick does, amish does, keats does, emitan does, etc.

Who doesn't want to?

I don't. Chet is mah bro, and harem wingman. The Mio to my Yui. Can't do that to bros.

Esura

Banned
What kind of fan are you?

A fan that got most of his love for the series from the main characters and main supporting characters. To be fair, 90% of our discussions involve only the main characters or supporting characters.

If it makes you feel any better, they are cute. :p

A fan that got most of his love for the series from the main characters and main supporting characters. To be fair, 90% of our discussions involve only the main characters or supporting characters.

If it makes you feel any better, they are cute. :p

This.. The only non-supporting character I really recognise is Megumi :)

cjkeats

I've always wanted to be part of a harem, although I kinda always thjought I'd be the one with the harem....oh well, I take what I can get.

Add me to the list of people who didn't recognize her.

It was only the other day when shniogu drew her I realized she had a name. Was it ever spoken in the show? I can hear one of them say it in my head but I can't recall when.

It was only the other day when shniogu drew her I realized she had a name. Was it ever spoken in the show? I can hear one of them say it in my head but I can't recall when.

I'm pretty sure they say her name in the beginning of the
Romeo and Juliet saga, when Ritsu is trying to get someone else to play Juliet

I like reading Shniogu and thinking it's "Shnyogu". Sounds like somebody from DiGi Charat trying to say "Shinogu" :3

Nendoroid Update: THEY'RE HERE!! Stay tuned for figure nonsense!!!

I'm pretty sure they say her name in the beginning of the
Romeo and Juliet saga, when Ritsu is trying to get someone else to play Juliet
Ritsu specifically calls her out in the movie too.
Nendoroid Update: THEY'RE HERE!! Stay tuned for figure nonsense!!!
I wanna see!!

Esura

Banned
No. What would make me happy is if you'd remember them.

I remember her though...

tumblr_m87di6y1mH1r7oj5uo1_500.gif

You're also supposed to say, "B-but it's okay if it's you..."

Also, "...sempai, please be gentle..."

Man I feel like writing some h doujins.

I've always wanted to be part of a harem, although I kinda always thjought I'd be the one with the harem....oh well, I take what I can get.

A harem is the ultimate fantasy.

Top Bottom