• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

LayLa

Sensei knows the difference
VMI9Y.jpg
aSWVt.jpg

I like how the Miku figures look like they came right out of the games, the module costumes help with that of course.

Take care, and I hope you enjoy! *psst, High Frame Rate version or no? >_>*

Yup, high frame rate, IMAX 3D. I felt the 48fps made the 3D a lot better. Didn't nauseate me or anything at all.

The Hobbit itself was pretty good, albeit an hour longer than what it needed to be. Very visually stunning though. Well worth seeing, but not nearly as story-heavy as the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

One of the reasons I wanted to go to the IMAX 3D showing specifically was for the Star Trek Into Darkness 9 minute preview. Which was super awesome, and I cannot wait for May 17 to get here. Most anticipated movie of 2013 by far. The Man of Steel trailer was pretty amazing as well. Looks far better than Superman Returns.

Love them both, but I'll go along with this one :).

ISI6X.gif

Madao

Yui is fine but Ui is the embodiment of God in human form. hard to compete with that.

there's this guy who has the world record in Metroid Fusion and has a set of rotating avatars of Ui in the metroid2002 forum and thanks to that i can't help but imagine Ui playing Metroid Fusion and pulling the sickest of the strats casually.

As Jun dug through the seemingly endless pile of stuffed animals, she suddenly realized that they all seemed so familiar. The pink rabbit in her hand was from the festival last year. She had won it after somehow hitting several targets at one of those carny shooting games designed to part money from suckers. Even then, the rabbit had been a ratty, gross-looking thing with a messed up face. Now, the beady doll eyes were just about ready to fall off and the fur was somehow molting. Jun had given this to Azusa after the girl had bought her fried dough. She didn't have any money at the time, so she traded it to Azusa for a snack. The girl had looked slightly disgusted at the time, so Jun couldn't believe she had kept it.

The other animals had similar stories. The crappy cat doll with the overalls that Jun had fished out of a busted claw machine, the rat with the top hat she had received with a Happy Meal, the stuffed snail that had came free with her bass in a frankly bizarre cross-promotion with Snail Hoodies--the list, the stories, continued, and the memories kept flooding back to Jun. She could clearly recall every animal and every time she'd foisted it on Azusa.

She was overwhelmed. Why did Azusa keep all of these?

Suddenly, a sound from the hallway. It sounded like a toilet flushing. Azusa would be back soon! Jun nervously drank some tea as she considered what to do.

What should Jun do?
>Remain friends
>Go all in and confess
>Propose an experiment
>Attack Azusa with the screwdriver

CHOOSE

I predicted this and I still didn't bother to come up with a response. So here's this instead:

35ieN.jpg
P7QK4.jpg

2012 ain't even over yet! I still have time.
Stapled somebody's translation onto another K-ON comic. Relevant to upcoming events!!

IGT4C.png
Cute!
Yui is fine but Ui is the embodiment of God in human form. hard to compete with that.

there's this guy who has the world record in Metroid Fusion and has a set of rotating avatars of Ui in the metroid2002 forum and thanks to that i can't help but imagine Ui playing Metroid Fusion and pulling the sickest of the strats casually.
I actually used to go there a long time ago. I should see if I can still get on that forum.
What should Jun do?
>Remain friends
>Go all in and confess
>Propose an experiment
>Attack Azusa with the screwdriver

CHOOSE
Gonna have to go with confess.

Esura

Banned
Oh, I remember that scene now.

The Yui fanboy in me must of blocked it out of my mind. She still ain't better than Yui though. Where my Yui lovers at!?

Top Bottom