• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

OceanBlue

I'm probably going to be on a plane this Christmas. It's a really unfortunate day to be traveling, but sometimes your schedule just ends up turning out that way and at least tickets are a bit cheaper.

Esura

Banned
Is it wrong that I never finished Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword or OoT3D?

I'm considering doing TP again after Dragon's Dogma.

EDIT: Man I'm always behind on the current convos. :(

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I haven't finished Skyward Sword either. Left it at the last boss doing sidequesting for ultimate equipment and heart pieces and never bothered myself to pick it up again.

Emitan

TP and SS are the only Zeldas I've beaten TP is great and SS was... not.

I asked for OoT 3D for Christmas so I will work on that when I get it.

OceanBlue

I've beaten most of the Zeldas. I've beaten pretty much all of the Nintendo console Zeldas except for Zelda 2 and A Link to the Past (I know it's a huge mistake! I just haven't gotten to it yet) and some of the handheld Zeldas.

I think of all of them, my favorites are in this order: Majora's Mask, Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time. To be honest, I got bored halfway through both DS games and partway through Zelda 2 and just stopped playing them.

Uraizen

Banned
Zelda games are shit.
Which is what Chet would say if he disliked it! I just don't enjoy them, but they're not bad games.

Esura

Banned
I like Zelda games (now, I didn't when I was younger) but man they are too long.

Hey Emitan, you are Gravijah right?

Finally finished all my stupid stuff I had to do, so now I can finish that dumb story about Jun fucking Azusa.

Oops, spoilers. Now I have to change the ending.

No, now we must go deeper. Literally.

Kazzy

Zelda games I have completed played:

N/A

HGGjL.jpg

I've beaten Link's Awakening (All-time favorite), Oracle of Ages and Seasons, Wind Waker, Link to the Past on GBA, and Ocarina of Time on 3DS. Everything else for the most part I've played except for Skyward Sword and the 2 DS games.

Thanks to her having a hime-haircut in Skyward Sword, can't see anybody but Mio being Zelda. I'm laughing picturing Ritsu as Link getting distracted with breaking pots in peoples' houses for rupees and forgetting her quest to rescue Mio. I guess Mugi would be the fairy?

Nendoroid report!! Looks like my order for the Mugi, Yui and Azusa trio is on its way. Earliest it arrives it today, I fully expect it tomorrow though either from the mailman or me picking it up from the post office. With today being the last day of classes, I will have plenty of time to do random stuff again.

Articalys

cjkeats

Those records are amazing looking. I love vinyl.

I admire your purchase.

At the same time, I would like to inform you that they just announced the next holy grail of any K-On! fan's collection: the ultimate K-ON! MUSIC HISTORY'S BOX, a whopping 12-CD set with over 250 tracks: OP and ED themes, episode insert songs, character image songs, BGM, the works. On sale in late March 2013 for only 19,800 yen.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00AR8RPPI/

http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/k-on/k-on_tv/news/news.html#201212211800

Holy shit that's a lot of music.

So what are you guys doing while the world is ending?

Posting on K-ON GAF with all the rest of the cool kids...if I don't fall asleep first. Probably some anime/video games/nendo unboxing too.

I admire your purchase.

At the same time, I would like to inform you that they just announced the next holy grail of any K-On! fan's collection: the ultimate K-ON! MUSIC HISTORY'S BOX, a whopping 12-CD set with just over 250 tracks: OP and ED themes, episode insert songs, character image songs, BGM, the works. On sale in late March 2013 for only 19,800 yen.

Wow...kinda really want this.

Finally finished all my stupid stuff I had to do, so now I can finish that dumb story about Jun fucking Azusa.

Oops, spoilers. Now I have to change the ending.
Oh, for a second there you just forgot about it. I look forward to Jun not dying.
TP and SS are the only Zeldas I've beaten TP is great and SS was... not.

I asked for OoT 3D for Christmas so I will work on that when I get it.
SS >>>TP
Zelda games are shit.
Which is what Chet would say if he disliked it! I just don't enjoy them, but they're not bad games.
I don't say that.
Zelda games I have completed played:

N/A
No one is perfect.
I've beaten Link's Awakening (All-time favorite), Oracle of Ages and Seasons, Wind Waker, Link to the Past on GBA, and Ocarina of Time on 3DS. Everything else for the most part I've played except for Skyward Sword and the 2 DS games.

Thanks to her having a hime-haircut in Skyward Sword, can't see anybody but Mio being Zelda. I'm laughing picturing Ritsu as Link getting distracted with breaking pots in peoples' houses for rupees and forgetting her quest to rescue Mio. I guess Mugi would be the fairy?

Nendoroid report!! Looks like my order for the Mugi, Yui and Azusa trio is on its way. Earliest it arrives it today, I fully expect it tomorrow though either from the mailman or me picking it up from the post office. With today being the last day of classes, I will have plenty of time to do random stuff again.
I remember at one point I was going to photoshop Mio's head onto ALttP Zelda after I head swapped Link's with Yui's, but eventually kinda forgot about it. Though this really doesn't have anything to do with what you were talking about.
I hope you get your nendoroids soon, I wanna see them!
Santa-san just paid a visit!
although his evil twin CustomsTax also made an appearance :((
Those are awesome! I'm extremely jealous over here.
I admire your purchase.

At the same time, I would like to inform you that they just announced the next holy grail of any K-On! fan's collection: the ultimate K-ON! MUSIC HISTORY'S BOX, a whopping 12-CD set with just over 250 tracks: OP and ED themes, episode insert songs, character image songs, BGM, the works. On sale in late March 2013 for only 19,800 yen.

That's a lot of money, but holy hell that's a lot of music. If nothing else, I wanna see the album art.

Kazzy

I cancelled my order! I couldn't justify it in the end, especially as I won't be able to drag it with me when I move.

Still, they are very nice. I'm glad someone had the courage to see it through!

Not even for a second for any reason at all?

Nope, not a one! For reals.

LayLa

I admire your purchase.

pah, my vinyl snobbery looks down on that CD collection :p
although it says that it also includes versions from the PSP game, i love that guitar-filled version of "Mokujise Happy 100%" that's so far been unreleased - i think there's a couple of other songs that are different as well? maybe time for a replay!

Kazzy

You're going to buy me lots of nice things when you get there, right?

I'm sure you'll find my 'import taxes' to be fair and reasonable.

I admire your purchase.

I need to see the artwork.

And also:

image.php

Yes!

pah, my vinyl snobbery looks down on that CD collection :p
although it says that it also includes versions from the PSP game, i love that guitar-filled version of "Mokujise Happy 100%" that's so far been unreleased - i think there's a couple of other songs that are different as well? maybe time for a replay!
They really need to make a sequel to the game already.
I'm sure you'll find my 'import taxes' to be fair and reasonable.

Do you take drawings as currency?

I've finished OoT, Majora's Mask(my favorite one) and Link's Awakening. I got bored playing the rest.

Finished OoT and Link's Awakening here. I did like them, but I'll admit that Zelda games, at least recently, don't do a whole lot for me. If we want to count any tangentially related games, Link was pretty cool in Soul Calibur II. And then there's Smash Bros., though I haven't played any of them in awhile.

Madao

aww, i missed the zelda discussion. i was streaming MK7 and sleeping after that.

i like the zalda series but have finished only like half of the games. also, i've played the n64 ones more than what i've played of the rest of the series combined.

fufufufu

I'm Billiechu
Are you sure you're not Boney?
Finished OoT and Link's Awakening here. I did like them, but I'll admit that Zelda games, at least recently, don't do a whole lot for me. If we want to count any tangentially related games, Link was pretty cool in Soul Calibur II. And then there's Smash Bros., though I haven't played any of them in awhile.

Oracle of Seasons/Ages > Link's Awakening

aww, i missed the zelda discussion. i was streaming MK7 and sleeping after that.

I seem to miss a lot of the discussion here because I'm sleeping. But I'm old.

That is pretty bad ass. Nice pick up!

You're going to buy me lots of nice things when you get there, right?

Oooh, me too! Though I don't think you want my drawings as compensation, so I hope you'll accept real monies :D.

Oracle of Seasons/Ages > Link's Awakening

So I've heard. Perhaps someday when my massive backlog is a little less massive.

Yay!

Esura

Banned
fufufufu

I'm Billiechu

Oh, I thought Gravijah was the one with the Raichu avatar all the time.

And you know, I gotta ask since it is something I always wanted to know since I was younger. What is a "fufufu"? I see it in some anime and doujins too.

Oh, I thought Gravijah was the one with the Raichu avatar all the time.

And you know, I gotta ask since it is something I always wanted to know since I was younger. What is a "fufufu"? I see it in some anime and doujins too.

You're not the first person to mistake the two. fufufu

and fufufu is an onomatopoeia for sinister laughing.

Top Bottom