• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

RT0d4.gif

So what did you think of Mio the first episode?

Both Mio and the first episode were super cute! It was about what I expected (and hoped for), though Yui of all people isn't how I imagined she'd be. I don't know if I was prepared for her! Haha.

I do plan on continuing it one day soon!

cjkeats

I got one of those $50 pre-paid credit gards for a gift so I've got about a dozen amiami tabs open trying to find something to use this thing on. Literally everything good is sold out, even all the k-on stuff. *grumblegrumble* :(
except for the Kirino Figma! On sale too! Huzzah

I got one of those $50 pre-paid credit gards for a gift so I've got about a dozen amiami tabs open trying to find something to use this thing on. Literally everything good is sold out, even all the k-on stuff. *grumblegrumble* :(
except for the Kirino Figma! On sale too! Huzzah

Make sure to click the product pages even if it says sold out. It might not actually be sold out!

And because why not, I decided to "finish" the rough doodle of a Nodoka fit for a zombie apocalypse.

Now with 114% more anger! said:

Tekkaman Blade (figma, yep!) from... Tekkaman Blade! Tatsunoko anime from the early 90s. Back when Tatsunoko vs Capcom was coming out I watched a bunch of Tatsunoko stuff (Tekkaman Blade, Casshern Sins, Karas), and TB is my main! TB & Zero, that is.
Oh, he's in TvsC? I never did get that game...
I feel ya, I have a sore throat and it's hard to eat food and drink stuff D:
Also I guess I'll cave and finally watch your precious K-on as I have nothing to watch after Finishing Azumanga Daioh.
I will love you forever if you do!
Both Mio and the first episode were super cute! It was about what I expected (and hoped for), though Yui of all people isn't how I imagined she'd be. I don't know if I was prepared for her! Haha.

I do plan on continuing it one day soon!
I'm glad to hear it! Mio and Yui are probably the characters that get fleshed out the most in the first season.
I hope you get to the rest of the show soon!
Make sure to click the product pages even if it says sold out. It might not actually be sold out!

And because why not, I decided to "finish" the rough doodle of a Nodoka fit for a zombie apocalypse.
Haha that's great! The one thing I want to point out is that her boobs would look more like boobs if they were pressing against her arms since she's holding them like that.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Nyan, nyan~

Since nobody else is throwing out any dates/times, how does watching the first episode of K-On! on December 30th at 7PM EST sound to everybody? I'd make it the 31st for New Years sake, but I figure some of you have plans.

That works for me.

I'll be out of town most of Sunday. You guys can carry on without me.

In unrelated news, after having watched the first episode of Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, it seems that I have excellent taste in waifus. I picked Chisato and Michiru even before I knew anything about the show or the VN it adapts.

Nyan, nyan~

Since nobody else is throwing out any dates/times, how does watching the first episode of K-On! on December 30th at 7PM EST sound to everybody? I'd make it the 31st for New Years sake, but I figure some of you have plans.

Should be fine for me, too.

Metrotab

Banned
Nyan, nyan~

Might work out for me.

Uraizen

Banned
If you guys would prefer another day then say which. I just picked that one at random.

EDIT: Heh, I forgot, Saturday wouldn't work for me. It would have to be the 30th or after anyway.

LayLa

I'm honestly fine with just about any day at all :)

me too, 7pm EST/12pm GMT was a good time too.
just started my annual playthough of Nier, wasn't sure if it was going to suck me in as before but sure enough when i surfaced to look at the clock 3 hours had passed. Dat music. Dat Weiss <3 <3 <3

Nyan, nyan~

FF6It.gif

But seriously, the 30th is fine. Hoping that I won't have to spend New Year's solo, but I'm still working on it.

Hmm, now christmas is over, I'm unsure whether to stay with megumi as my avatar, or swap to Jun.
Or Emi. <3! I'm bad at making avatars though :p

Madao

i don't think i'll make it either. in my rewatch i'm finally reaching the end of s2 and watching the first ep now would be weird (the christmas one was fine because that ep could go anywhere). also, i'm planning to play NSMBU co-op with a friend on sunday.

I thought so ;) It took me waay to long too make this one transparent properly >.<

I have the original cut out somewhere around here. I'd probably find it right now if I weren't feeling a bit under the weather... Number one reason I hate visiting relatives during the winter, they always seem to come when they're sick...

Uraizen

Banned
If you set the date, they will come.

This is true, it worked last time.

Maybe instead of a different day, why not a different time?

You know, one I can actually come to.

What about doing it at two separate times on the same day? One earlier for the EU folk then one later for us NA folk. I know it defeats the purpose a bit, but it's the only way I can think of that would make it work.

This is true, it worked last time.

What about doing it at two separate times on the same day? One earlier for the EU folk then one later for us NA folk. I know it defeats the purpose a bit, but it's the only way I can think of that would make it work.

You could just stand to make it one hour later!

OceanBlue

I might show up on IRC (for the first time!) if I'm not busy, but my laptop can't handle streaming video very well and I'm not at home so I don't have the K-On BDs with me, so I'll have to imagine myself watching the first episode, lol.

Uraizen

Banned
I might show up on IRC (for the first time!) if I'm not busy, but my laptop can't handle streaming video very well and I'm not at home so I don't have the K-On BDs with me, so I'll have to imagine myself watching the first episode, lol.

I'm sure it's not as active as animegaf, but we always have a few people in it. There's also quite a few of us who love fighters in the chat.

I need to talk more K-On, I've been slacking lately. I blame the holidays.

OceanBlue

I'm sure it's not as active as animegaf, but we always have a few people in it. There's also quite a few of us who love fighters in the chat.

I need to talk more K-On, I've been slacking lately. I blame the holidays.

I don't visit the AnimeGAF IRC either, so I wouldn't know. We'll see, I guess. I might end up lurking because I don't have the discs with me so I can't watch with you guys.

Madao

i connected the color in my mind earlier.

what had me puzzled is that mio's boobs seem to be a bit smaller. did she work out?

Top Bottom