• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

i'm much closer than you think..

i'm in Panama. it is very near south america. just look at the thinnest part in the middle of the whole american continent and you'll know where i am.
My next guess would have been Chile.
last nights things-in-the-background-i-hadn't-noticed-before were from Yui's pre-credits dash to school from the first episode
I noticed that Mugi Mio and Ritsu were in the background before, but I don't think I remember that Mio is taking a picture of Ritsu. And it looks like Yui might have photobombed their picture. I should look and see if that picture ever shows up in a different episode.
Because there's going to be a beach episode?

Uraizen

Banned
Weekends are probably the best for me.

So Saturdays und Sundays? 'Kay.

If we do it weekends, could we do it later instead of earlier? Like 8 PM Pacific/11 PM Eastern?

While I don't particularly mind 11PM EST, it's not a feasible time for the EU folk. You sure 8PM EST is that big of a problem or is it just a minor inconvenience? I know I wouldn't want to stay up until 4AM for a group watch if I were put in that position.

My skepticism is at an all time high.

'Tis the last day of the year! Let's make it count!
IDVdb.gif

While I don't particularly mind 11PM EST, it's not a feasible time for the EU folk. You sure 8PM EST is that big of a problem or is it just a minor inconvenience? I know I wouldn't want to stay up until 4AM for a group watch if I were put in that position.

If it's earlier on the weekends, then I will simply miss every fifth one because I have a job where I have to work about one weekend a month. But that's less inconvenient than the Yuros having to be up at 4 am so I guess that's how it will have to be.

Uraizen

Banned
[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/VOtal.gif[/IMG]
So what are all of you doing for tonight?

Celebrating making it another year by doing... well, I'm still working on that part. Nobody that's local will be available, so I might try to get a 3s session going. Gotta go into the new year doing what I love.

(A somewhat late) HAPPY NEW YEARS, EU&UK K-ON GAF! And everyone else who is living in the future! May this year be a good one for you all! :)

So this is what cuckolding feels like.
kVv5u.gif

Wouldn't NTR be they were together then another party takes her away while she's at first unwilling but then turns in the end and he's not able to summon the will to take her back?

...I think about this way too much.

It only really means when a guy watches his lover/wife has sex with another man, though what you wrote is a pretty common trope for a cuckolding story...

Anyways...

Yep, that's basically what's happened this new years eve. Did get a chance to beat New Super Mario Bros. U.
Yes, I got a Wii U. I want to show all my Christmas haul, but I haven't had a chance to take a photo of them yet.
Hey K-ON GAF, I'm back after what seems forever, and on New Year's Eve too to boot.
I was hoping you would come back, it's good to see you again!

Yep, that's basically what's happened this new years eve. Did get a chance to beat New Super Mario Bros. U.
Yes, I got a Wii U. I want to show all my Christmas haul, but I haven't had a chance to take a photo of them yet.

I was hoping you would come back, it's good to see you again!

Yup yup, college takes out alot of your time, so what's everyone doing for New Year's (currently on laptop at my aunt's place)

Yup yup, college takes out alot of your time, so what's everyone doing for New Year's (currently on laptop at my aunt's place)

Tomorrow, I don't really know what I'm going to be doing...
Probably just hang around and watch whatever college bowl games that are on. I'll probably get to watching some K-ON! just to usher in the new year.

Madao

i watched anime in the day earlier but my first hours of the new year will be spent at work lol.

i want to save up some money and stop working for a while.

also, i'm on the new year finally.

cjkeats

I spent all day on the couch with my friend who's suppossed to be watching k-on watching school days. We finished it. It was hysterical.
I showed her bits of the movie and she enjoyed it a lot more than the bit of the show she watched. She's on like episode 6 or something and she's having a hard time continuing.. I think the movie is swaying her on the right path.

With her finger on Azusa's lips, Jun continued, "Azusa, I don't really know how to say this, so I'll just say it as simply as possible: I like you." Jun could see Azusa's eyes grow larger and her blush deepen; was she doing the right thing? Nevertheless, she kept speaking. "And I don't mean how I like the bass or you like the guitar or Ritsu-senpai likes drumsticks..." she trailed off, "Well, maybe a little like that..." No, now wasn't the time to think about her hatred of that crass woman; she couldn't let herself get distracted while she poured her heart out! "Anyway, the point is that I want to go out with you," she finished, removing her finger from Azusa's lips. After a momentary and awkward silence, she added, "Whaddaya say?"

Azusa looked like she was about to cry. "So you were serious, earlier," she muttered, eyes anchored to Jun's feet. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I can't. I just don't...I can't...it wouldn't be fair to you." What a goddamn cliche, Jun thought to herself as Azusa started sobbing. I should be the one crying, dammit! But she wasn't. Oh, she felt sad, but she also felt light, like a balloon escaping into the ionosphere. Sure, it would explode, but at least it was free.

Jun wrapped Azusa in a hug and began to stroke the weeping girl's head. "Hush now, it's alright," she said gently, "I know, I know. It's okay." Azusa, her eyes wet with tears and her lip quivering, looked up at Jun. "This is what I love about you, Jun," Azusa replied, the irony apparently lost on her. "As a friend, right?" Jun added in an attempt to salvage their relationship, but not without a hint of anger. Azusa didn't answer. She slipped out of Jun's embrace and took a seat on her bed.

"So, uh, how do you know that you wouldn't be into it?" Jun inquired.

"...Not now," Azusa replied flatly.

"Oh, so you need time to get in the mood? I'll light some candles," Jun asked playfully.

"This isn't funny," Azusa responded, "You know it doesn't work like that."

"Yeah, joke's on me," Jun muttered.

"I'm a crappy friend who breaks her best friend's heart," Azusa stated.

"Nah, I'm tougher than that," Jun answered, "Besides, I'm a crappy friend who comes on to her best friend like a dirty old man."

"So we're both crappy," Azusa said, slumping her shoulders in defeat.

"Crappy friends," Jun emphasized, "That's the important part." Jun got up and hugged Azusa again. "This is not a sexual hug," she clarified, "This is a friendship hug!"

Azusa laughed. It looked like things were going to be okay, but, still, Jun felt a little unsatisfied. "Hey, uh, this is probably not the best time to ask this, but do you know anyone who's maybe looking for the same thing I'm looking for?"

Azusa grinned. "Oh yeah," she nodded enthusiastically, "I've got you covered. I even have enough names to make a list." The two girls suddenly leapt into the air and executed a thunderous, aerial high five.

GOOD END

Top Bottom