• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Uraizen

Banned
Here.

DISCLAIMER: Read at your own peril.

If I may steal your gif.

TbaSH.gif

It's weird to think I started this thread almost a full year ago...

We should do something to celebrate :). Wish I would've started participating in this thread sooner, but I'm glad I am now at least.

Totally unrelated question for K-ON PokeGAF...if I want to get into Pokemon before X/Y comes out is it better to go with Black/White 1 or 2? As I said, my previous experience with Pokemon was a little bit of Platinum and Conquest.

gKeLZ.gif

You know it's a doujin because of how large her breasts are

And because I recognize the art style
Yes, the art is quite good!
We should do something to celebrate :). Wish I would've started participating in this thread sooner, but I'm glad I am now at least.
Well we still have a few months before it's actually a full year. We still have time!
Totally unrelated question for K-ON PokeGAF...if I want to get into Pokemon before X/Y comes out is it better to go with Black/White 1 or 2? As I said, my previous experience with Pokemon was a little bit of Platinum and Conquest.

B2W2 has the most stuff in it. It's direct sequel to the first ones, but you really don't need to play the first ones to get the story. Everything you need to know from the first game is spelled out for you.

Uraizen

Banned
We should do something to celebrate :).

Got any ideas?

Alright, unrelated to K-On and debbie downer time. Don't highlight it if you're in a good mood.
My mother is in the hospital again. I swear, every single person of my mom's side seems to have some sort of health problems. It feels like my brother is the only person to escape that with something less serious. I came here to cheer myself up with the gifs.

Got any ideas?

Alright, unrelated to K-On and debbie downer time. Don't highlight it if you're in a good mood.
My mother is in the hospital again. I swear, every single person of my mom's side seems to have some sort of health problems. It feels like my brother is the only person to escape that with something less serious. I came here to cheer myself up with the gifs.

A0lLH.gif

K0sLq.gif

Dd4E8.gif

Got any ideas?
Actually, not off the top of my head. Threw that out there without really thinking about it first...

2Bekc.gif

Maybe 3rd Strike, even though that has nothing to do with K-ON? :p

So sorry to hear about that. I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts. Hope we're able to help lift your spirits :).

OceanBlue

From what I hear the streaming installer is all broken right now because the servers are being hammered. I'm not surprised, there were a lot of people online last night and real F2P hadn't even started yet!

The download installer is having problems too. Go to Options and turn off P2P to speed it up. Either way the game client is 26GB so you have some waiting ahead of you.

I would like to be able to use the streaming installer just so I can pause, but I'll use the download installer if I have to. The connection isn't consistent though which is a shame.

It's neat that there are a lot of people, at least!

Uraizen

Banned
Actually, not off the top of my head. Threw that out there without really thinking about it first...

Maybe 3rd Strike, even though that has nothing to do with K-ON? :p

Now you're speaking my language. If you're serious, then hit me up with a date/time. I'll play even if it's just the two of us.

So sorry to hear about that. I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts. Hope we're able to help lift your spirits :).

Shit happens, I guess, and you guys are, thank you.

Emitan

Got any ideas?

Kick sickness's butt!

868065-4Q4M6TU.gif

Now you're speaking my language. If you're serious, then hit me up with a date/time. I'll play even if it's just the two of us.
Yep, I'm serious :). I was and always will be ass at it, but it's still fun. My midweek schedule is unpredictable lately so maybe on the weekend...perhaps even this Sunday?

Shit happens, I guess, and you guys are, thank you.

You guys were there for me when I needed it, so I'm grateful and happy to do anything in return :).

ELRha.jpg

Not a gif, I know, but it's one of my favorite K-ON images.

Uraizen

Banned
Kick sickness's butt!

Oh, you know how much I love to fight. <3

Yes, season 2 is quite perfect.

Oh... you... YOU! Hmm... something.

Yep, I'm serious :). I was and always will be ass at it, but it's still fun. My midweek schedule is unpredictable lately so maybe on the weekend...perhaps even this Sunday?

As long as it doesn't conflict with our 8PM EST K-On!, I'm down. Gotta fulfill previous obligations and all that. Actually, we could probably do it afterward if that works for you.

Oh... you... YOU! Hmm... something.

That not quite the reaction I was hoping for...
cHCRy.gif

Chet, your Miiverse art is incredible.

I'm going to have to start checking the activity feed everyday to make sure I don't miss any of them.

I'm teaching the ways of Mario, one Mio drawing at a time!
Maybe Madao will be a pal and capture them like he did before to show here. Beats taking photos of a TV screen.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Man, you know what KyoAni show I really miss? Nichijou. It was my feel good show for about six months. I think it is on the same level of good as K-ON!!.

Man, you know what KyoAni show I really miss? Nichijou. It was my feel good show for about six months. I think it is on the same level of good as K-ON!!.

I kinda liked it. Some of the jokes dragged on too long though, and some just weren't that funny. Though it has some really good ones in there too, so in the end I think it was pretty good. Nowhere near the level of K-ON!, but I still enjoyed it.

Top Bottom