• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Episode 7

Yui + Ui = near lethal dose of cuteness. :eek:

lL6WG.gif

Good point, and fixed for clarity.
If you wanted to do something like that for Ui, that would be totally amazing and I would find SOME way to compensate you. Just a thought, but of course it's totally up to you

Oh, you would huh?
How did you know!? That takes the surprise out of it.

I know I'm (very) late to the party, but that Nodoka is soo damn awesome, Chet! I'm seriously envious of your talent.
Thank you!
I have a confession to make ...
Azusa was my favorite for a short period of time.
Lu2s4.gif

That's odd, given that Azusa doesn't appear until half way through the season...
Mio was always my favorite.
Ahahaha, awwww :)
Mio was my favourite, until I discovered the wonders of Jun. And Yui, of course ;)
yyML7.gif

I wanted to get something Mio-themed done for tomorrow, so... this was the best I got. ._.

I took to loading up my iPhone with K-ON episodes so I can watch them while at work. I found that my productivity increased a little! At least, I'm not getting sleepy while at work anymore.

Edit: AAAAUGH and my post is at the bottom of the thread page. Typical. Oh well, Happy Birthday Mio.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I wanted to get something Mio-themed done for tomorrow, so... this was the best I got. ._.

I took to loading up my iPhone with K-ON episodes so I can watch them while at work. I found that my productivity increased a little! At least, I'm not getting sleepy while at work anymore.

Edit: AAAAUGH and my post is at the bottom of the thread page. Typical. Oh well, Happy Birthday Mio.

I usually end up on the bottom of the page.

Happy Birthday Mio! :D

8kPfi.png

That's lovely! I'm not quite done with my thing I've been working on, so I'll wait until then to really start celebrating, but Happy Birthday Mio!
HoW2J.gif

It's also technically not the 15th here yet, so I got time!

I finished season one!

It was beautiful. ;~;

Weren't you just on episode 8 earlier today? You must have been hooked! I'm glad you liked it.
You watched the OVA episode right? The live house episode, or sometimes is referred to episode 14. Besides that and the Ura-ON! specials, next up is the even better season 2, K-ON!!

Weren't you just on episode 8 earlier today? You must have been hooked! I'm glad you liked it.
You watched the OVA episode right? The live house episode, or sometimes is referred to episode 14. Besides that and the Ura-ON! specials, next up is the even better season 2, K-ON!!

Yeah, I watched the live house one too! The show is usually really laid back, so I don't mind watching several episodes one after the other.

Yeah, I watched the live house one too! The show is usually really laid back, so I don't mind watching several episodes one after the other.

Well, there's always the Ura-ON! specials, but other than that, you're done with season 1.
fsjmk.gif

The art maybe crude in Ura-ON! but I think they're pretty cute in their own right.

Top Bottom