• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

I dislike Uraon because of =3=

eGyEr.gif

Madao

one of the reasons i don't like Mio that much is that she inflicts lots of physical abuse on Ritsu.

you have to treat the best girl better.

Mew2

Neo Member
They need a little tsundere here and there :p

Hey Chet Rippo! I can't help but notice your awesome avatar everywhere :]
How is the K-on! movie? Where does it rank compared to the seasons?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIO!
To celebrate this day, I drew a little something. Please excuse the crappy background.
I hope you all enjoy yourselves today, no matter what you end up doing!
Watched the Ura-On stuff now too! They were short.

I'll save starting season 2 for later this week.
Yeah, I should have mentioned they're really short. They're basically little gags they either didn't have room for, or ones that just wouldn't fit in any way.
one of the reasons i don't like Mio that much is that she inflicts lots of physical abuse on Ritsu.

A8CV1.gif

They need a little tsundere here and there :p

Hey Chet Rippo! I can't help but notice your awesome avatar everywhere :]
How is the K-on! movie? Where does it rank compared to the seasons?
Oh, and I just go and change my avatar...
The movie is really good. It feels a lot like 3 episodes of K-ON!! wrapped up in a beautifully animated package. I probably like season 2 overall more, but the movie ranks up close to it for me.
uVbxR.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIO!
To celebrate this day, I drew a little something. Please excuse the crappy background.

That's very sweet, Chet :)
(HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIO!)

I think I may start a rewatch again when I finish college later on.

Your frequent(?) avatar changes never cease to amuse me...

Mew2

Neo Member
Thanks for the insight Chet! Did you draw that avatar yourself? I prefer Yui and Tsumugi XD

Which opening song does everyone prefer? Season 1 is the king for me ;]

That's very sweet, Chet :)
(HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIO!)

I think I may start a rewatch again when I finish college later on.

Your frequent(?) avatar changes never cease to amuse me...
Thanks! I'm not one to change avatars a bunch, but today's a special day!
Thanks for the insight Chet! Did you draw that avatar yourself? I prefer Yui and Tsumugi XD

Yeah, every avatar I've used here has been drawn by me. I plan to keep it that way too.
I like Mugi a lot too. Well I like them all, just some more than others.
Which opening song does everyone prefer? Season 1 is the king for me ;]
S2OP2>S1OP>S2OP1

Madao

oh gawd i just noticed the avatar is the same drawing as the one with the cake minus clothes.

here's a caption for the pic:
Mio: oh, that cake looks pretty nice.
Ritsu: ...Mio...
Mio: hm?
Ritsu: Mmm...MIOOO
*puts aside cake*
*the rest is not apt for the forum*

Ritsu is pretty much always asking for it, though. But she does seem to heal pretty quickly considering the massive bumps on her head she gets when Mio hits her so there's little reason for concern ;).

1kthP.jpg

oh gawd i just noticed the avatar is the same drawing as the one with the cake minus clothes.

here's a caption for the pic:
Mio: oh, that cake looks pretty nice.
Ritsu: ...Mio...
Mio: hm?
Ritsu: Mmm...MIOOO
*puts aside cake*
*the rest is not apt for the forum*
Haha, thanks! And my picture is pure and innocent!!
Semester finals are so tiring. Having two in a row is just inhumane.
That doesn't sound too fun.
Happy Birthday Mio-chan!

Nice work as usual Chet.
You already know what I may ask :p
Thanks!
I will later tonight if I remember.
Nice! I think it's the first time I've seen your K-ON! art with a backdrop.
I came up with it at the last minute. It's kinda bad, but it's supposed to be Ritsu's room. I got the idea from the scene from the episode where they're practicing their stage roles on her bed. That's also why Ritsu has no coat, her sleeves rolled up and no socks.
And thanks!
Ritsu trollin' Mio 24/7.
She does it out of love!
Indeed, Happy Birthday Mio! Your artwork always does her justice :).
Thank you, I like to think I do her great justice.
Yay cake - happy birthday Mio ;)
Thank you!

patapuf

Ritsu is pretty much always asking for it, though. But she does seem to heal pretty quickly considering the massive bumps on her head she gets when Mio hits her so there's little reason for concern ;).

exactly, Ritsu likes it. Mugi realises it too, which is why she wants to be part of the "intimacy"

Chet Rippo via Pixiv said:
リッチャンが 他のプレゼントをくれるはずですねwww

Oh my. Will you be drawing that, too?

Sometimes I wonder where they got that shot of Mio for their fan club card.

..... Best not to think about those things, huh?

Maybe one of the fan club members is just a really talented artist?

That is truly adorable :D.

Yay! Good thing you've still got more ahead of you.

By the way, I was thinking of getting either Pokemon Black 2 or White 2 (not sure which yet) as a warm up to X/Y. I'm basically a total Pokemon noob, despite my advanced age and Nintendo fanboyism. Might drop into PokeGAF one of these days.

Ooooo! I bought White and White 2!
Then I bought a vita, so I haven't played it much. Or the vita much for that matter!

wr6q2l.jpg

Sometimes I wonder where they got that shot of Mio for their fan club card.

..... Best not to think about those things, huh?

Maybe one of the fan club members is just a really talented artist?

They're a club full of stalkers, I'm sure they just followed her around and took pictures of her when she wasn't looking.
Wb5eil.jpg

Ooooo! I bought White and White 2!
Then I bought a vita, so I haven't played it much. Or the vita much for that matter!

So is White better? Does it really matter? Lol, I really don't know anything, but watching that Pokemon Direct really got me interested.

They're a club full of stalkers, I'm sure they just followed her around and took pictures of her when she wasn't looking.
Wb5eil.jpg

Or they could've paid off Ritsu to do it.

So is White better? Does it really matter? Lol, I really don't know anything, but watching that Pokemon Direct really got me interested.

Or they could've paid off Ritsu to do it.

To be honest, I really don't think it matters. I read about the differences, and they're pretty minimal. A few version specific pokemon, and a forest instead of a city in one area I believe. Just go with whichever takes your fancy. Someone will probably be able to give you better info than I!

Well, I've already solved this particular problem as I was able to get White 1 for about $18 from Gamefly :D. Plenty of time to plow through that and White 2, right?

Definitely. Just don't get burned out before X and Y!

If you ever have any questions or want to try trading Pokémon online, you can ask me anytime! Especially if you post in the Pokémon Community thread!

Top Bottom