• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

12 more years till we can legally marry any K-On character.

zwmv4.gif

Nice.
Charge your mic if you have one.

Yes, we're still doing a K-On! simulview this Sunday (tomorrow) at 8PM EST, guys!

Have to see if it still works. Haven't tried to do chat on PS3 in ages. Hope you don't get too bored after you get like a 20 match win streak going :p
. Yep, still planning to be there!

This is my first time posting in this thread. I just want it to be known that I think K-ON is great and one of my favorite anime ever. Here's a gif:

Awesome! It's always nice to see more fans of the show post in here. Don't be a stranger now, you can come talk any time you want!
And to get this out of the way, favorite character?

Awesome! It's always nice to see more fans of the show post in here. Don't be a stranger now, you can come talk any time you want!
And to get this out of the way, favorite character?

Sawa-chan, and Yui if I had to pick from the keionbu. Sawa-chan shares my love for heavy metal and it's awesome.

cGAuZl.jpg

I like to think that in a year or two's time, suddenly NicoNico and Youtube will have random snippets of either Nodoka's Student Council records or Sawako's high school time as a viral campaign leading up to the adaptations of the final K-ON manga. If not just viral, then have them be full-on web specials like how they did Nyoro~n Churuya-san and Haruhi-chan, but keep it within KyoAni this time to ensure maximum quality rather than maximum QUALITY.

Not that there was anything wrong with Haruhi-chan, AFTER they ditched the awkward full-computer graphic presentation.

I think tonight's viewing is for episode 4.

Uraizen

Banned
Have to see if it still works. Haven't tried to do chat on PS3 in ages. Hope you don't get too bored after you get like a 20 match win streak going :p
. Yep, still planning to be there!

I like to chat while fighting, it's part of the fun. We can just do random w/ bad supers only or something if you want. That always turns out to be a fun/funny time. It's even funnier when someone randomly gets Gill.
Excellent.

This is my first time posting in this thread. I just want it to be known that I think K-ON is great and one of my favorite anime ever. Here's a gif:

Love new members, welcome.

She looks more high than pleased!

She looks like she's pleased about being high.

but I'm sure Uraizen knows for sure.

Jajaja, I told him and he wasn't pleased.

I like to think that in a year or two's time, suddenly NicoNico and Youtube will have random snippets of either Nodoka's Student Council records or Sawako's high school time as a viral campaign leading up to the adaptations of the final K-ON manga. If not just viral, then have them be full-on web specials like how they did Nyoro~n Churuya-san and Haruhi-chan, but keep it within KyoAni this time to ensure maximum quality rather than maximum QUALITY.

Not that there was anything wrong with Haruhi-chan, AFTER they ditched the awkward full-computer graphic presentation.

I wouldn't be against this, but I will keep my expectations in check. I'd love this though.

OceanBlue

That was a fun simulwatch session. Sorry I wasn't more vocal. I was busy with other work so I was only halfway paying attention. I feel a lot more refreshed though!

yTCIH.jpg

I'd probably like Evangelion more if this was actually a thing.

Ha! Nice pic :). Never really thought about K-ON x Evangelion.

And Uraizen, thanks again for the 3s matches. Don't mind my self deprecating sense of humor...it was fun :). Going to have to dig that Anniversary Collection strategy guide out of my closet and maybe steal a couple more matches from you next week :p

Top Bottom