• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

i see that she picked up her ninja costume.

getting ready for some kage bushins and late night assasinations?

Ninja power!
miobirthday-ninjas5ilav.png

Yeah, I've been considering making the Mugi version my avatar:
You already know what I think about that, but since this brought up, the next K-ON! birthday that comes up is Sawako's on the 31st of this month. Maybe I should try and draw a little something for each character for their birthday.

It has passed, and I wasn't really here, so I'll leave one last Mio post for Chet.
Those are all really nice! Thank you!

One last time for the night,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIO!
May the best girl continue to be the best girl!

So much good Mio art yesterday. Maybe I could learn to draw so I have something for next year. Or bake a cake.

Really like the ninja Mio art, Chet.
Now I'm thinking about a Senran Kagura/K-ON crossover :D.

This thread smells like yuri!
It's K-ON! I'd question it if it smelled like anything else.
Post saved, and I'm gonna try that too! It'll justify getting that K-ON book I spotted yesterday at Bookoff, anyway...
I hope you do, and what's this about a book?
So much good Mio art yesterday. Maybe I could learn to draw so I have something for next year. Or bake a cake.

Really like the ninja Mio art, Chet.
Now I'm thinking about a Senran Kagura/K-ON crossover :D.
Are you any good at baking a cake?

And thanks!
That's actually kinda the idea why I'm using it as an avatar right now.
As much as I like the other image, I can't find a "clean" version of it.
I'm not sure what you mean by clean...?
Holy crap this is perfection

... Rahh don't convert me to Mugi so soon after my Mio's birthday.
Who are you, and what have you done with the real GuessMyUserName?
Sure thing! I'll try to get some kind of start/knowledge base before I walk into PokeGAF looking like an idiot :p.
You don't really need to know much to play Pokemon, unless you're trying to go competitively, and in that case, good luck. lol

Are you any good at baking a cake?

Haven't tried in a long time. I did do some baking years ago, and I worked at a supermarket deli when I was in high school. Now you've given me the thought to try it again this weekend. I've been kind of wanting to.

And thanks!
That's actually kinda the idea why I'm using it as an avatar right now.

I was thinking as much ;).
I totally want the Senran Kagura Vita game right now.

You don't really need to know much to play Pokemon, unless you're trying to go competitively, and in that case, good luck. lol

I'm generally bad at competitive gaming regardless of the genre or even the format (Magic: The Gathering, for example). So I probably won't take a serious stab at being competitive.

Anyone here getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate when that comes out? I was probably going to, and it would be cool to play with K-ON GAF if possible.

Haven't tried in a long time. I did do some baking years ago, and I worked at a supermarket deli when I was in high school. Now you've given me the thought to try it again this weekend. I've been kind of wanting to.
Bake a Mio cake!
I was thinking as much ;).
I totally want the Senran Kagura Vita game right now.
I want the 3DS game more.
Anyone here getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate when that comes out? I was probably going to, and it would be cool to play with K-ON GAF if possible.
For sure! Mio shall be hunting monsters again soon!

Bake a Mio cake!

I don't quite have that much talent, but I can at least write her name on one :p

I want the 3DS game more.

Yeah, but in my case I'd still have to get a Japanese 3DS. Not out of the question...I've been thinking of doing it.

For sure! Mio shall be hunting monsters again soon!

Great! I'll certainly be looking forward to doing so myself. Though it will be my first Monster Hunter.

I don't quite have that much talent, but I can at least write her name on one :p
I hope you do!
Yeah, but in my case I'd still have to get a Japanese 3DS. Not out of the question...I've been thinking of doing it.
I'm still one of those losers that has hope it will find it's way to the west.
Great! I'll certainly be looking forward to doing so myself. Though it will be my first Monster Hunter.
I'm sure I can help you out when it comes out.

I hope you do, and what's this about a book?
It's that illustration book centered around the manga. About 1/3 is Kakifly's art from the Manga Time Kirara covers and the color panels and covers from the manga itself, and the rest is guest artists and their art and congratulatory comments. Nice stuff. Funny thing to me is that the book only went as far as volume 2, so I wonder what's keeping them from publishing a second book with the rest of the artwork.

I'll always have Miku to spice things up

mikudayjpgba.jpg

... although SeeU has been tempting me to even go with blonde Vocaloid
Miku's nice. Nothing wrong with that!
It's that illustration book centered around the manga. About 1/3 is Kakifly's art from the Manga Time Kirara covers and the color panels and covers from the manga itself, and the rest is guest artists and their art and congratulatory comments. Nice stuff. Funny thing to me is that the book only went as far as volume 2, so I wonder what's keeping them from publishing a second book with the rest of the artwork.
Oh, that's pretty neat! You should get it, so I may see it.

Kazzy

I'm not sure what you mean by clean...?

Ah! I meant that the arm was obstructed on the original image, and I didn't really want to have to crop it.
If you are responsible for that, thank you.

I'd have to see the other one first, I am convinced it'd work better

Ha! I suppose you have a point...I should probably have a thicker skin from all of my AnimeGAF experience anyway.

There is nothing terribly complicated about Pokemon, well, except when you broach the topic of competitive battles. But that's another world entirely!

I don't really find the time to post in there all that much, but the PokeGAF people are an accommodating bunch. There is also a natural crossover between the two threads, so you'd fit right in!
And maybe this can galvanize me to start playing again.

Uraizen

Banned
Seeing as my Japanese is pretty lousy these days, it would certainly be nice if it did. I've just always assumed it wouldn't, but maybe someone like Aksys or NISA would try. I should start emailing them about it.

Hit them up on twitter, Aksys' employees actually pay attention to the people who tweet them. Hell, they pay attention to the people who post in their official forums.

Top Bottom