• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

A little late but, Happy 15,000 posts K-ONGAF!!
ivSjx5e.gif

Like last time, I'm going to commemorate this achievement with a pie chart of shame.
YUjuoLu.png

A quarter of all my posts have come here. I'll never approach the top tier posters, but I'm just getting warmed up for |OT2|.

Speaking of, to go with the Eva talk earlier...
u4NrB.jpg

Yay! Love it!

We need an EvaGAF thread.

I fully support this idea!
Though I'm too chicken to make that thread

Ooooh just making the cut!

di-FNB3.gif

Awesome gif. So much goodness!

In other news, Fire Emblem is awesome. Still only on Ch 7 though. Need more hours in the day.

Only Chapter 7? You're slacking.

Like I'm one to talk. lololz. Oh and how's Marth?

I can't hear you guys from all the way back there. I'm on Chapter 17. ;)
Oh and err wich Marth are you talking about?
There are three.

Free DLC-Marth is pretty cool. No comment on any others yet until I get further

Games like this are probably why I still suck at fighting games.

I can't hear you guys from all the way back there. I'm on Chapter 17. ;)
Oh and which Marth are you talking about?
There are three.

This may be a Spoiler for you, Amish. Tread carefully ;)
I only knew about the main character girl dressed as Marth, and then there was a DLC REAL Marth. or was it two DLC Marths? xD

How about
Ike? Did you guys download him yet? Hope he still fights for his friends. :)

Yay black boxes. Time for Lunch (Pizza)

cjkeats

Free DLC-Marth is pretty cool. No comment on any others yet until I get further

Games like this are probably why I still suck at fighting games.

Everything else>fighting games>sports games.

I only knew about the main character girl dressed as Marth, and then there was a DLC REAL Marth. or was it two DLC Marths? xD

How about

There are two DLC Marth's, DLC and Spotpass. We don't have spotpass yet, it'll probably be the last we get because they seem to be going in order fo NA release, and Shadow Dragon was last.

Was Ike this week? Roy was last week
, but like DLC Marth, they'll both be benched. If I cant play Hitch with them I don't want them on my battlefield.
But yeah, Story Marth,
and the big reveal I saw coming from a mile away. You'll see what I mean. Huzzah.

I have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch.

How about

I just got past the
gender reveal
part for story Marth.

And no
Ike yet. But that's just because I haven't paid for that DLC yet

Enjoy the pizza!

I don't see why not. At conventions, voice actors understand that fans love their voices from the anime, and some are quite happy to do so. I've befriended many VA's in my time helping out at conventions and eve being in Guest Relations. It never hurts to ask as long as the lines aren't super long.

It just seems weird to me, but if they want to do it, then whatever, I guess.

Everything else>fighting games>sports games.

This made me smile. haha There's too many good RPGs I need to play (cough Ni no Kuni) and yet I keep playing my fighters. Do you play any fighters, CJ?

There are two DLC Marth's, DLC and Spotpass. We don't have spotpass yet, it'll probably be the last we get because they seem to be going in order fo NA release, and Shadow Dragon was last.

I don't have my game yet. What does that mean for me and spotpass? Does that mean I can't get those versions of the characters at all, or can only purchase the paid DLC version?

Was Ike this week? Roy was last week
, but like DLC Marth, they'll both be benched. If I cant play Hitch with them I don't want them on my battlefield.
But yeah, Story Marth,
and the big reveal I saw coming from a mile away. You'll see what I mean. Huzzah.

Yeah sucks you can't marry them off :( I believe they at least interact with the other DLC characters which is nice, so it's cool they're even there. Also it looks like Ike hasn't come up yet.

I have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch.

tumblr_lrpnprb7hv1qdu2wl.gif

cjkeats

This made me smile. haha There's too many good RPGs I need to play (cough Ni no Kuni) and yet I keep playing my fighters. Do you play any fighters, CJ?

I literally picked up Ni no Kuni an hour or two ago, along with a pre order for Etrain Odyssey IV and Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. I had a big trade in credit and decided to use it all while it was tax free. Cost me 17¢ all together, but the dude didn't even bother because it wasn't work the debit transaction :p
I play P4A, because I adore the franchise. Hell I even bout two arcade sticks when it came out because i was going to be my gateway to fighting games, but it never really stuck. Other than that I play whatever is hot at the time if I'm interested. I never really got "good" at them. I own a bunch though.
I don't have my game yet. What does that mean for me and spotpass? Does that mean I can't get those versions of the characters at all, or can only purchase the paid DLC version?
No you'll get both of them. Spotpass is free, but you gotta fight them or buy them. DLC is to just play the maps, but you gotta buy the maps. I belive DLC units and Spotpass units are recited differently, so you can have two of each.
Yeah sucks you can't marry them off :( I believe they at least interact with the other DLC characters which is nice, so it's cool they're even there. Also it looks like Ike hasn't come up yet.
I haven't checked this weeks DLC or anything yet because I've been so busy with midterms. Ugh. Calculus can eat it.

XpvxEOW.gif

I just got past the
gender reveal
part for story Marth.

And no
Ike yet. But that's just because I haven't paid for that DLC yet

Enjoy the pizza!

Cool, glad you made it up to the reveal!
She's hot. xD

Pizza was delicious. :D

I can guarantee they get asked to do weirder things than speak in the voice people are there to see/hear.

Soooo true. haha. Even cringe worthy spot singing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbaOHuobyTc

I still love Vic. <3

I'm on chapter

At least you have the game ;___;

btw your avatar always makes me smile.

In what universe is that a sandwich?

Well, other than Pokemon.

You find a gif of them eating a sandwich. lol. Least it's closer than corn on the Cobb. ;)

LOL. I like you more now.

I literally picked up Ni no Kuni an hour or two ago, along with a pre order for Etrain Odyssey IV and Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. I had a big trade in credit and decided to use it all while it was tax free. Cost me 17¢ all together, but the dude didn't even bother because it wasn't work the debit transaction :p
I play P4A, because I adore the franchise. Hell I even bout two arcade sticks when it came out because i was going to be my gateway to fighting games, but it never really stuck. Other than that I play whatever is hot at the time if I'm interested. I never really got "good" at them. I own a bunch though.

Yeah I picked up P4A just for the story It seems Guilty Gear and Blazblue are better at being fighters though.

You really should pick up Ultimate Marvel 3, Tekken Tag or 3rd Strike to play with Amish, Uraizen and me. ;) (still trying to get them to buy something co-op like Castlevania though!)

Oh, don't forget to download the free Draggle DLC on PSN for Ni No Kuni before you start your game!

No you'll get both of them. Spotpass is free, but you gotta fight them or buy them. DLC is to just play the maps, but you gotta buy the maps. I belive DLC units and Spotpass units are recited differently, so you can have two of each.

I haven't checked this weeks DLC or anything yet because I've been so busy with midterms. Ugh. Calculus can eat it.

Phew, I'm just glad I won't miss any of the free content! :D

cjkeats

Yeah I picked up P4A just for the story It seems Guilty Gear and Blazblue are better at being fighters though.

You really should pick up Ultimate Marvel 3, Tekken Tag or 3rd Strike to play with Amish, Uraizen and me. ;) (still trying to get them to buy something co-op like Castlevania though!)
I thought about those, maybe if they go on sale.
Are you talking about Castlevania HD? I'd play that, even if it wasn't all that great. Co-op>versus
because being a punching bag stops being fun really fast.

Oh, don't forget to download the free Draggle DLC on PSN for Ni No Kuni before you start your game!
Thanks for the tip, I won't get to play it for quite some time, as school shows no sign of slowing down. I only got time for portables in between classes, which isn't so bad. Midterm break is coming up and I have to spend all of it catching up. Maybe I can skip sleeping. That's not important right?

Are you talking about Castlevania HD? I'd play that, even if it wasn't all that great. Co-op>versus

Yes, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair. It's so much fun, 8 Characters from the get go, including 4 DLC characters (Richter is a must!) The stages are fun to play, the bosses are cool, you can grind to your hearts content all while having fun with others. I too prefer co-op games rather than versus.

All the fighting games I mentioned are great too. I'd be happy to play with ya anytime. :)

Thanks for the tip, I won't get to play it for quite some time, as school shows no sign of slowing down. I only got time for portables in between classes, which isn't so bad. Midterm break is coming up and I have to spend all of it catching up. Maybe I can skip sleeping. That's not important right?

Even if you don't start playing it for a while, download it now, as I can see them pulling the DLC since it's free for right now!

Sleep? Who needs sleep?

tumblr_l5ul2bGVhH1qczj9xo1_400.gif

I do. ><

I have the first two Hyperdimension Neptunia's...and have played neither :(. I've heard mk2 is better than the first game so I might just skip to that anyway when I have time.

I also have P4A but I still haven't completely finished the story yet.

I think you and I might be at about the same skill level, cj, so
you wouldn't necessarily be a punching bag if you played me :p

Emitan

Yes, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair. It's so much fun, 8 Characters from the get go, including 4 DLC characters (Richter is a must!) The stages are fun to play, the bosses are cool, you can grind to your hearts content all while having fun with others. I too prefer co-op games rather than versus.

Yessssss

He's who I use

I have the first two Hyperdimension Neptunia's...and have played neither :(. I've heard mk2 is better than the first game so I might just skip to that anyway when I have time.

I also have P4A but I still haven't completely finished the story yet.

I think you and I might be at about the same skill level, cj, so
you wouldn't necessarily be a punching bag if you played me :p

Have you guys played the Atelier games? I just found the LE of Totori unopened at a resale store here for 25 dollars, so hell of a find if I do say so myself :)

For fighting games I'll take it easy on you guys ;D It's why I'd love if you guys picked up some good co-op stuff, you too, Amish. Castlevania games are so fast and easy to get in and out of :3

Yessssss

He's who I use

d4f00ec822212956a2f435e2fa3bb.gif

I think I have Totori. Obviously, I haven't played that yet either.

I have the collector's edition of totori. maybe i will play it someday.

All aboard the backlog express! ;D (Game looks cute)

I have the third one. Merruru I think? Pink haired girl. Picked it up the summer, never played it.

Yes, she's super pretty. Totori is in it as well I know, and for some reason they shrunk, or Lolified Rorona from the first game =/

Ayesha is coming out later this year, and it has a song it it which has become one of my absolute favorites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bczD8oCcX_g

I think that you two will appreciate this:

oYQFsQC.jpg

Why yes, quite a lot! I really must get the Miku game for Vita, I hear it's great
Have to buy K-ON! first though xD

Top Bottom