• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

cajunator

Banned
Oh and also, there are no tuesday blues in Lafayette. Its Mardi Gras! The whole city is a festival of sounds and color right now! I went to get some food and the parades are running their routes and everything.

Kazzy

Mugi pills should be a thing. 100mb of concentrated Mugi.

LMdEfoE.png

oaC1rpN.png

A spoonful of sugar Mugi helps the medicine go down!

Best subgenre. You're not done until Yosuga no Sora. Hop to it, thank me later.

I shall certainly get to it! Any recommendations are welcome! And it definitely is one of, if not the best, subgenre I've been watching as of late. But ssshhh, don't tell anyone... :p

Madao

reading the manga, i've seen the Ritsumugi now. no words :eek:~~

it is Mugi with Ritsu's hairstyle. why wasn't that in the anime, at least for a second?

edit:

i started looking at the thread since the first page just for fun and i had totally forgotten i made this post waaay back then in page 5:

Ritsu > Yui > the rest

*escapes as fast as possible*

what a difference a rewatch makes.

I hated Mugi until I saw S2 E17.

She's not bad through 7 episodes for me. right now it's

Ritsu = Mio > Yui > Sawako > Ui > Mugi

That might look bad for Mugi, but I love everyone. There's certainly room for her to move up. I can't see myself liking Azusa all that much when she arrives from what I've seen.

Vox - Who's that in your avatar?

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
She's not bad through 7 episodes for me. right now it's

Ritsu = Mio > Yui > Sawako > Ui > Mugi

That might look bad for Mugi, but I love everyone. There's certainly room for her to move up. I can't see myself liking Azusa all that much when she arrives from what I've seen.

Vox - Who's that in your avatar?

Chloe Moretz.

A little late but, Happy 15,000 posts K-ONGAF!!
ivSjx5e.gif

Like last time, I'm going to commemorate this achievement with a pie chart of shame.
YUjuoLu.png

Emitan finally loses her 2nd place crown to the great usurper Uraizen. I still have just enough to out post the next three highest posters combined.
Now for something a little different, I decided to graph out the activity this thread has had since the beginning. Just so you know, the data is based off of GMT -6, my timezone. The thread started 04-11-2012, and we hit 15,000 posts on 02-12-2013. March is listed there just to have the full full year shown.
Kc0XuHD.png

Red represents That New Thread Smell (aka Emitan and Femmeworth's Flirty Days) Orange represents the Lazy Summer Days (aka The Summer of Kandrick), and Blue represents The Keionbrian Explosion (aka Lewd Chet Rises). Here's a pie chart to put this all into perspective.
3CZr3wr.gif

That's it, that's all I had to say...

I feel you don't quite see the full picture with just a list. And I'm glad you've decided to watch K-ON! It warms my heart.

Yeah the pie chart and graph is awesome. The show is great. I need to stop savoring it and start watching more. lol. Playing games with Tekken GAF now.

Also keeping my eye on the PS3 K-ON game. Would love to pick it up.

I've gotta draw something for this during work tomorrow, no doubt!

Yesh, can't wait to see :D

cjkeats

The last pie chart I didn't make it because I had like 98 or 99 posts. Up to 366 this time.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: k-onGAF is the best GAF.
I'm still rooting to make it to |OT2| Gaf! Gaf! Manic!.
I'm bad at titles

The last pie chart I didn't make it because I had like 98 or 99 posts. Up to 366 this time.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: k-onGAF is the best GAF.
I'm still rooting to make it to |OT2| Gaf! Gaf! Manic!.
I'm bad at titles
Huh? You were there last time. You had 181 posts. You might be remembering when I did one for 8,000 posts just for the heck of it.
Oh, we will get to OT2. Whether it comes before or after the one year anniversary of this thread is still to be seen.
Have a good night everyone. Happy Dreams whenever they may come!
z4SHHi4.gif

cjkeats

Huh? You were there last time. You had 181 posts. You might be remembering when I did one for 8,000 posts just for the heck of it.
Oh, we will get to OT2. Whether it comes before or after the one year anniversary of this thread is still to be seen.
]
Oh yeah. I forgot about that one. I remember the one I didn't make because its like failing a test with a 49 and a passing grade is 50.

Madao

i was on the verge of failing a subject in university because my final score was 70.5 and the minimum i needed for a C to pass was 71.

i begged like mad and the teacher eventually caved in and let me help him with some stuff to get that .5 to pass.

i got pretty lucky since it was a teacher known to give some leeway to girls mostly and he didn't give the guys any leeway when grading students.

Articalys

Right now there's a 50/50 chance I'll be going to the Animation on Display convention this Saturday where Cristina Vee and Christine Marie Cabanos will be guests, but in the event I do make it there in the end... anything you people would want me to try to get as a Mio/Azusa video/audio message from the autograph line?

Right now there's a 50/50 chance I'll be going to the Animation on Display convention this Saturday where Cristina Vee and Christine Marie Cabanos will be guests, but in the event I do make it there in the end... anything you people would want me to try to get as a Mio/Azusa video/audio message from the autograph line?

Audio huh?
All I can think of is having them in their K-ON! voices say hello to us in the K-ONGAF! thread or something. Maybe something along the lines of the thread tag line too? I guess I'm not all that creative.
Otherwise, it would be cool to have a printed out version of this signed by them.
Or at least get Cristina Vee sign this?
You don't have to, it's just a thought...

Ooooh just making the cut!

di-FNB3.gif

Congrats ;)

and yes, that's quite the amusing gif.

Morning K-on GAF :)

You should not ask them to say anything.

I don't see why not. At conventions, voice actors understand that fans love their voices from the anime, and some are quite happy to do so. I've befriended many VA's in my time helping out at conventions and eve being in Guest Relations. It never hurts to ask as long as the lines aren't super long.

As I alluded to above, if they have time, ask for any of those, if you're going to spend the time to go see them it's really your choice. Whatever they end up saying could be the new OT Title. ;)

Top Bottom