• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

cjkeats

cjkeats

Of course they are!

Oh I know, but I mean all of them. Not one unlikable character in the show. Part of the reason I liked the movie so much, we see pretty much all of them at some point.

Also, thanks, because now instead of studying I'm watching all these anime OP mashups. People have done Nichijou to everything except k-on :(

<3 you're so good to us.

I really admire the people who have the time, creativity, and patience to do these things. Holy hell.
Missed opportunity to not have Mio in the background menacing like she does during the breakdown at 34 seconds.
They're really fun! There was something else I wanted to post as well, but it's pretty spoilery I think. Maybe some other time.
Woop woop drawing a secret picture.

I will probably let Chetto see it
Yay!

cjkeats

bN0mvLj.png
No excuse to post, but found it in my procrastination.

cajunator

Banned
I'm getting a set of 3 Angel Beats nendo petites, and the full size Kosaka Kirino and Aisaka Taiga nendos.
The letter from parcelforce saying I need to pay more hasn't arrived yet. I hate waiting, especially seeing as though they're sat in a warehouse about 10mi away, waiting to continue their journey as soon as I've paid :(

I want them nowwwww! :'(

ZsHkc_zpsec287c6a.gif

I know that feeling. Waiting for figurines requires alot of patience.

I see...I have a different set then:

wAKSWvO.jpg

I also have a magazine exclusive Tenshi petit as well. Maybe I'll unbox some more of these and getting picks if I can manage my display space.

You have the superior set with Yui in it!!

Working is always good for cheering someone up.

Well that would explain that. Never heard of that other show.

Pretty accurate, that's me trying to avoid spoilers, so many gifs. lol.

WATCH IT. Seriously, its hilarious and super cute and Yamada is a goddess. totally watch Working. both seasons!

I should probably try and search in moon runes. That's...an awful lot of Ritsu...almost too much..

There is no such thing as too much Ritsu.

Uraizen

Banned
Will Chet get that Mio figure? Will Emi get those K-On socks? Will Kandrick post again? Will Kazzy accept my love? Will caj hhhnnnnnnngggghhhhh? Stay tuned for page 301.

cajunator

Banned
Still cant believe how much I just spent on two K-ON figures.
But when I get them it will be worth it I'm sure.
They are shipping from Canada so they shouldnt take long to get here.

cjkeats

Still cant believe how much I just spent on two K-ON figures.
But when I get them it will be worth it I'm sure.
They are shipping from Canada so they shouldnt take long to get here.

How long does it usually take going that way? I'd rather get an order come from anywhere in the world other than the US. Packages take longer to get here form there than from anywhere else in the world.

cajunator

Banned
How long does it usually take going that way? I'd rather get an order come from anywhere in the world other than the US. Packages take longer to get here form there than from anywhere else in the world.

Japanese packages seem to ship very quickly and eficiently. I havent had one from Canada before but I wouldnt imagine it takes very long. I get rightstuf packages all the time out of Iowa and those arrive really quickly (5-6 days)

Thanks for caring about me you guys and girls.

OMGGGGGGGGG

Of course we care silly

cjkeats

Japanese packages seem to ship very quickly and eficiently. I havent had one from Canada before but I wouldnt imagine it takes very long. I get rightstuf packages all the time out of Iowa and those arrive really quickly (5-6 days)

I've ordered from rightstuf twice and it took a little over a month each time. My k-on shirt took longer because it got opened by customs. Amiami took like 4 days. Hell, I just ordered the Hyrule Histora from Chapters (sitting in their store because it was half the price on their website, but regular price in store.) which ships from Toronto and that won't be here until the 27th. ( I live in Newfoundland, which is not that far away.) Also, it once took two days to move a package from the main post office, to my post office, a 15 minute drive I make twice, sometimes thrice, daily.

I hate the mail. It's so damn slow. How much longer until we can email packages?

/rant. Whew, that feels a bit better.

Top Bottom