• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Where did the whole "yandere Ui" joke come from, anyway.

Well I don't really know, but it probably comes from the fact that she comes off as extremely attached and overly protective of Yui in the second season. I mean, in episode 8 of K-ON!! she says to herself that her plans for college are
to go to the same university as Yui so she can watch out and take care of her.
Though it probably starts earlier with episode 5 of K-ON!! where she literally starts crying when she realizes Yui won't be home for the weekend.
Though maybe it starts back in season 1 with the episode where she
pretends to be Yui
for a bit.

XQbFxsX.gif

Where's your episode impressions, huh?!?

Now, now, good things come to those who wait. ;) Nice to see you so eager though!

Right now though, my pillow looks too inviting.

tumblr_m0ar8rzS9Z1ro0urxo1_400.gif

G'nite K'on GAF!

Madao

mugi stare could defeat a fully powered Sharingan in a staring contest.

it looks like mugi is completely different at home and that's probably why they never showed it.
she's also into
torture since she thinks Azusa got better at the guitar because of the pain it causes to the hands and she had a very happy look when saying that
i can see why manga mugi is crazier.

mugi stare could defeat a fully powered Sharingan in a staring contest.

it looks like mugi is completely different at home and that's probably why they never showed it.
she's also into
torture since she thinks Azusa got better at the guitar because of the pain it causes to the hands and she had a very happy look when saying that
i can see why manga mugi is crazier.
37RjF.png

Maybe manga Mugi, but not anime Mugi.
Well it works on the same principle and probably the same thought process Kakifly had when he came up with this rarely used Mugi quirk.

She's starting to get it. If only she chose the right girl.

She chose wisely.

Madao

today is the day i'm eloping with both Mugi and Ritsu. you guys can fight over the rest.

see ya folks!

j/k. today's a pretty boring day for me every year. the best i did was get 10k VR in MK7 and later watch Alien 3. work awaits me after i sleep.

Spending the day like any other...work, gym, home, sleep. Maybe with some animu or games thrown in. I know, it's exciting.

Did finish the Idolmaster anime last night. It's no K-ON (what is) but it was fun.

Batman, I did buy Castlevania last night, so I can play whenever. Or the Tekkenz. Or the Marvelz when I get around to exchanging it (probably tomorrow).

Did finish the Idolmaster anime last night. It's no K-ON (what is) but it was fun.

Makoto shall be my waifu <3

Batman, I did buy Castlevania last night, so I can play whenever. Or the Tekkenz. Or the Marvelz when I get around to exchanging it (probably tomorrow).

Coooool. Thanks for doing that, we'll have lots of fun with Castlevania, hope you got your grinding shoes on. ;)

Oh and it's 'Mahvel" 8)

Uraizen

Banned
Spending the day like any other...work, gym, home, sleep. Maybe with some animu or games thrown in. I know, it's exciting.

Psst... I have SFxT, btw... hint, hint.

I'm not one the cool kids yet, I guess.

Obligatory "When's Mahvel?" :p

<-- Click

Oh, new page? Have some Sawa-chan!

2Bekc.gif

or she can be my waifu. Love the crazy.
Heyyyooo~

I'm sorry to hear that.

LOL. I guess it's better or something now, Emi. Although I won't believe it until my Lee is in the game.

Oh, and maybe play some Castlevania with Amish and I tonight if you're free. <3

Indeed! Can't wait til March 5th! :D

Dat Ayesha hype! xDDDDD

Oooooh I really want that Kirino!

It's the one I'm most glad I bought ;) <3
She came with a canny few things, too. The one that made me laugh were two tiny little dvd box shapes and some galge stickers to put on them.

That Kirino and Tiga are adorable. I love that Tiga came with the little tiger.

Yeah, it's really cute :D

Woopx2 indeed! Where did you get them if I may ask? ;3

I bought 'em all from plamoya.com.

It's too late for you.

I think you might be right, Chet. This doesn't bode well for me.

Top Bottom