• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I guess I'll wish you a happy birthday in here too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Regulus Tera!
Kinda tacky since I had to find out in the thread, but Happy B-Day anyway, reg!
Happy Birthday.
Yay! Love you guys even if you refuse to move on to newer animu.
Won't even sport a k-on avatar. Sounds like a villain to me.
I'm wearing an appropriate avatar for when PrecureGAF takes over!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
You're Terable.

KingKai.jpg

This is the only MMO I'll even consider. As I've said, not enough time. Happy enough right now just playing Fire Emblem and trying to find time to practice in my fighting games (lol).

Yay! Love you guys even if you refuse to move on to newer animu.

Kinda feel bad for being late (not to mention never being in the IRC because I find IRC's a bit intimidating still) but...

Happy Birthday!

Haha, interesting you see this episode as your favorite. I think I got a better idea as to what about K-ON! you like.

Oh, I'm curious, what do you think that is?

Also, just watched episode 8 in bed since I'm feeling crummy today. Azusa-chan! She was more adorable than I thought she'd be. It'll be a bit before I write my complete thoughts on it, but lets just say I loved this episode too. I'm more familiar with all the characters and the way the show's structured now, so I can't really see any episode getting less than 4 Ricchans.

Happy Birthday Regulus!

I played the hell out of PSO on the original Xbox. Loved that double sided light saber xD Was such a cool game, haven't touched the series since. Besides that I only really played FFXI online for the ps2. lol. Thinking about getting FFXIV for the PS3 since my PC is blah. Anyone else going to get that?

Also, just watched episode 8 in bed since I'm feeling crummy today. Azusa-chan! She was more adorable than I thought she'd be. It'll be a bit before I write my complete thoughts on it, but lets just say I loved this episode too. I'm more familiar with all the characters and the way the show's structured now, so I can't really see any episode getting less than 4 Ricchans.

Happy Birthday Regulus!

I played the hell out of PSO on the original Xbox. Loved that double sided light saber xD Was such a cool game, haven't touched the series since. Besides that I only really played FFXI online for the ps2. lol. Thinking about getting FFXIV for the PS3 since my PC is blah. Anyone else going to get that?

Feel better!

I might get FFXIV, play for a bit, then file it away in the collection. Though if I wanted to be more completionist I would give XI a go. I've finished every other mainline Final Fantasy and most of the spinoffs except the Theatrhythm, the Crystal Chronicles games and The After Years. I'm not counting those iOS games :p. Oh, and not Type-0 yet either :(.

While I'm thinking about it, an HD Dissidia would be cool. Maybe after Versus is out...
bwahahahahaha!

Feel better!

I might get FFXIV, play for a bit, then file it away in the collection. Though if I wanted to be more completionist I would give XI a go. I've finished every other mainline Final Fantasy and most of the spinoffs except the Theatrhythm, the Crystal Chronicles games and The After Years. I'm not counting those iOS games :p. Oh, and not Type-0 yet either :(.

While I'm thinking about it, an HD Dissidia would be cool. Maybe after Versus is out...
bwahahahahaha!

Yay you're back :D We gotta make this place lively in the morn!

Thanks for your well wishes, it means a lot. I think I'd do the same with FFXIV. In games that never end, I can only take so much at once. Something like Castlevania though, it's sort quick games you can jump in and out of which is what's so appealing to me (and there's no monthly fee :p)

It would figure for them to announce a Dissidia HD as I just bought a PSP Go with component cables to enjoy it on my TV. lol. I wonderful if Noctis is just a figment of our imaginations, really. :(

cjkeats

Versus, Dissida and X HD will all be out later this year
on iOS, for free with a $99 IAP with even more microtransactions

Did I say happy birthday Regulus? No? Happy birthday Regulus

Versus, Dissida and X HD will all be out later this year
on iOS, for free with a $99 IAP with even more microtransactions

Wouldn't surprise me xD They just added the "enhanced" port of FFTWOTL which looks sexy. Figures since I just buy the PSP go for it. Wonder how that would look with HDMI out...

Emitan

Happy Birthday Regulus!

I'm getting it for PS3 because I don't know anyone getting it on PC :(

I'm getting it for PS3 because I don't know anyone getting it on PC :(

Yay, good to know someone else is. I did enjoy playing FFXI online, loved my play online wallpaper:

OxzL6I0.jpg

Never even played X-2, but it was a beautiful picture and I loved seeing it with the nice music that played.

Not my fault Dokidoki is crap. :(
I seem to remember there being 2 other seasons in between there...

Hehe, I really shouldn't assume so, so I'm just going to keep it to myself.

You won't really get to see the full picture of what Azusa is like until the next episode and on. And I know what you mean with the whole getting to know the characters and the structure. When I rewatched the first couple of episodes, I came away liking them a lot more than I initially did.

PSO2 is good stuff. I played a ton of the closed beta.

PSO2 is an example of how to do F2P badly. If you enjoy P2W and paying just to progress then go ahead. One nice thing about most MMOs which start out subscription based and convert to F2P is that they usually can be enjoyed without mandatory payment just to access basic features or progress. One notable exception is the terrible and insulting F2P in SWTOR which is fine as that game is trash anyways.

I am too lazy to watch new anime, or old anime, or any anime.

Yeah, I'm kinda like this. Amish convinced me to watch K-ON! with his beautiful real-life version avatar of Yui. Glad he recommended it to me.

Back home from work, they sent me home sick :( I still feel awful. Damn cold. ;___;

Uraizen

Banned
Yeah, I'm kinda like this. Amish convinced me to watch K-ON! with his beautiful real-life version avatar of Yui. Glad he recommended it to me.

Back home from work, they sent me home sick :( I still feel awful. Damn cold. ;___;

I wish more of my friends would continue watching K-On! You know who you are!

Madao

i finished reading the 3rd and 4th manga volumes during the week.

interesting to see how things were shuffled around and expanded in the anime. the famous ep 20 scene is way shorter here and it is just fun stuff. they also skipped a good chunk of the second half of the 4th volume and it was nice to fill those gaps. at that point it feels like the manga and anime complement each other with different stuff.
i was also a bit sad that there was no more mugi vision after the first few instances. no wonder the anime had nothing like that in s2.

now to wait for the next 2 volumes.

Okies, thanks for the heads up, will go in of that mindset.

Oh, and I have to mention now I LOVED My Love is a Stapler
Yeah, My Love is a Stapler is probably one of my favorites they sing in the show.*
i finished reading the 3rd and 4th manga volumes during the week.

interesting to see how things were shuffled around and expanded in the anime. the famous ep 20 scene is way shorter here and it is just fun stuff. they also skipped a good chunk of the second half of the 4th volume and it was nice to fill those gaps. at that point it feels like the manga and anime complement each other with different stuff.
i was also a bit sad that there was no more mugi vision after the first few instances. no wonder the anime had nothing like that in s2.

now to wait for the next 2 volumes.
I think most of the last 2 volumes came after the first anime season came out, so it's probably why he lessened that.

Top Bottom