• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

cjkeats

You must play with us! Ura and Amish have it now too. Also, did you get Castlevania too, I know you expressed interest.
By the time I can afford those games you won't be playing them anymore. :p besides, school is killing any play time I might have.

On the subject of FFX, I was a little over halfway through it a few years ago when my PS3 died and the backwards compatibility and my save game with it. So I'm waiting endlessly for the HD edition like most others.

By the time I can afford those games you won't be playing them anymore. :p besides, school is killing any play time I might have.

On the subject of FFX, I was a little over halfway through it a few years ago when my PS3 died and the backwards compatibility and my save game with it. So I'm waiting endlessly for the HD edition like most others.

Nah, HoD is over 2 years old now and still has thriving communities on 360 and PS3. Whenever join the party we'll have fun! <3

Yeah, FFX I can wait for Wish they'd announce a FF12 update too.
Am I the only person that loved XII?

Nah, HoD is over 2 years old now and still has thriving communities on 360 and PS3. Whenever join the party we'll have fun! <3

XII is easily my favourite out of all of the FF's that I've played. It's just a shame it had the weakest of all of the "main" characters, and that he was easily outshone by the supporting cast.

Emitan

I loved FFXII until my save file bugged and I never beat it.

Uraizen

Banned
Please don't cut his head open and play with his brain :((

image.php

The what?

She's implying that she's not playing FF9.

Oh, missed that. I like 10 better, but 9's alright.

I liked it but it did go on kinda long, had 130 hours or so by the time I was done. Didn't help my cause much by doing a lot of side stuff.

Okay! Chet can finally rest easy
and not cut open my brain
as here's TB's K-ON! Episode 7 Review!~

ZOMG Christmas! We really jump around a lot of time through the anime at least. The opening sequence was sooo cute with Chibi Yui and Ui. Loved what Yui did for Ui to have her white Christmas.

This was a wonderful episode that more than anything showcased the relationship between the sisters. It's really something to see the younger sister taking care of the older one more. I wonder if this is possibly a Japanese thing or maybe just a rare exception, but it's interesting. Loved the long scarf they shared! Ui's awesome, can't really same the same for these two, although it was worth a chuckle.

Preparations for the party begin, and Ui relegates Yui to decoration duty so she doesn't destroy the food. Looks like it was a good choice. The girls go out to buy presents for the gift swap, and of course Ritsu is up to terrifying poor Mio-chan again. Although it's really poor Ricchan in the end. The bumps keep getting bigger, don't they?

The party begins after Yui tries to steal a bite while Ui keeps checking back on her. Ritsu taking back the compliment for the cake was cute. Suddenly Sawa-chan appears out of nowhere! When the B word (Boyfriend! :p) comes out of Yui's mouth it sets Sawa-chan into a hilarious terror. The closeup on Mugi's face is funny while Sawa-chan is implementing her punishment on the others. Yui did look rather cute in the Santa outfit! Nodoka shows up and Without a doubt this was the best part of the episode:

"Sorry I must be at the wrong house" xD Poor Mio can never be a Bride now. Ui's puppetshow was adorable! Oh, and I found your avatar here, Madao!
Minus the lovely mustache.

Bedtime and of course Yui would steal all the blankets. :( Leading up to New Years I loved all the cute chibi faces for Yui! So the girls meet, and Mio is looking gorgeous in her Kimono! Leave it to Yui to Make her and Mugi cry though :(

Loved this episode, I'd even say it's my favorite to date. All the cute chibiness, all the Ui, Sawa-chan, it really clicked. Now, time for the score.

kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg

This episode gets the DAZZLING score of 5 out of 5 Ricchans, and the crowd goes wild!

Loved this episode, I'd even say it's my favorite to date. All the cute chibiness, all the Ui, Sawa-chan, it really clicked. Now, time for the score.

kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg

This episode gets the DAZZLING score of 5 out of 5 Ricchans, and the crowd goes wild!

Nicely done, TB. It is certainly a great episode, and I'm glad to see that there isn't a .5 Ricchan forced to suffer :p.

Back from work finally...time for dinner and some animu! BT, I'll let you know about Castlevania/Tekkenz/whatevs later ;).

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Me too! Lets all listen to the opening, hold hands and Head Bob ;)
or just the first thing xD

So many summers I spent exclusively playing the games of this series! Probably a solid 5 year span from 2000-2005 where every summer was Sakura Taisen summer! :D

Let's all share a moment of silence for Unknown Soldier who has had his life taken by Tera.

Those damned Elins!

I wish I had time for MMOs... >>;

kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg

Haha, interesting you see this episode as your favorite. I think I got a better idea as to what about K-ON! you like.
Let's all share a moment of silence for Unknown Soldier who has had his life taken by Tera.

Those damned Elins!
Regulus Tera isn't that bad of a guy.

Uraizen

Banned
How else would you learn of it?

Dunno, but it still feels tacky.

---

I would like for all of us to bow our heads in silence as we take the time to remember our beloved Unknown Solider. Let us take a look back at all the wisdom he has given us.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47329312&postcount=14365
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47327791&postcount=14362
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47230156&postcount=14118
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47007238&postcount=13619
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46781269&postcount=13338

And finally...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47278303&postcount=14255

Yes, a lewd video of Unknown Solider will follow.

Top Bottom