• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Going to rest up a bit and try to feel betterz. If I'm not back, then have a great night my K-on! friends <3

wG45N.gif

That's a story for another time, Chet. I do like Poyunch, though.

It was Cheska, wasn't it?

Yeah, I'm kinda like this. Amish convinced me to watch K-ON! with his beautiful real-life version avatar of Yui. Glad he recommended it to me.

Back home from work, they sent me home sick :( I still feel awful. Damn cold. ;___;

Happy that you're enjoying it! I hope you are resting up though and feel better soon.

Madao

i haven't had a cold in about 1.5 years.

i'm actually worried because, the longer it goes without me catching a cold, the more likely it is that i get one. in 2011 i had 2 bad ones.

So I had my first date last night at some Japanese place

I've never even had eastern food before... but now I'm a master with chopsticks~ I felt too awesome from being able to do such a simple thing =__=

Emitan

So I had my first date last night at some Japanese place

I've never even had eastern food before... but now I'm a master with chopsticks~ I felt too awesome from being able to do such a simple thing =__=

I can kind of use chopsticks. I don't even hold pencils and pens correctly so it's a lot harder for me than it is for others.

cjkeats

They're fun and easy if the food is made for it. Still can't get the rice+chopsticks thing, no matter how sticky the rice.

edit: Easier to wash once it's time to do the dishes too.

It all went well! Though I had a bit of a headache early on when she asked me to join her lecture. I didn't show it or anything though, but when I finally got home I completely crashed into bed =__=

Also wants to go to have sushi and a movie on my birthday this Monday though~... but I haven't even had cooked fish since I was little!

Must get myself a bunch of chopsticks and use them all the time from now on.

cjkeats

It all went well! Though I had a bit of a headache early on when she asked me to join her lecture. I didn't show it or anything though, but when I finally got home I completely crashed into bed =__=

Also wants to go to have sushi and a movie on my birthday this Monday though~... but I haven't even had cooked fish since I was little!

Must get myself a bunch of chopsticks and use them all the time from now on.

Guess it's a good thing the fish in sushi isn't cooked then ;) lol
If it's your first time with sushi I'd recommend something with some kind of sauce, or maybe even spicy if you like that, because a plain old California roll is bland and can turn you off it. It happened to me until I got dragged to a sushi place years later by a lady, not unlike your situation.
My favorites are the shrimp tempura rolls with the tempura sauce on the side.

I should go get sushi later....

They're fun and easy if the food is made for it. Still can't get the rice+chopsticks thing, no matter how sticky the rice.

edit: Easier to wash once it's time to do the dishes too.
Yeah, I have no idea how you're supposed to eat rice with them. it seems so much easier to eat them with a fork or something...

I usually carry around headache meds around with me whenever I go to school. It's awful to sit through a class with a headache.

Guess it's a good thing the fish in sushi isn't cooked then ;) lol
If it's your first time with sushi I'd recommend something with some kind of sauce, or maybe even spicy if you like that, because a plain old California roll is bland and can turn you off it. It happened to me until I got dragged to a sushi place years later by a lady, not unlike your situation.
My favorites are the shrimp tempura rolls with the tempura sauce on the side.

I should go get sushi later....
Hah thanks for the advice, I've actually made myself shrimp incredibly recently since an online friend encouraged me to try it, maybe I could try something like that.

I usually carry around headache meds around with me whenever I go to school. It's awful to sit through a class with a headache.

... I should do this myself. I've been getting headaches every so often and I hate it. Unfortunately I even ran out of meds at home!

My guess would be not him.

Chet knows mi so well.

We've been hanging out and chatting all the time for the last... 2-3 weeks now? I got lots of classes though, all in afternoons and evenings so it's hard to really find times to go out. Luckily this upcoming week there's no classes!

Top Bottom