• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Nendos are surprisingly cheap right now. I don't know why.

nendo2.jpg

OceanBlue

I'm not comfortable enough to be spending the money for figure collecting. ;_;

Edit: Well, not comfortable enough to get back into it, anyway. I wasn't really into it before but I got some nice ones like Kamineko and this Azusa one (which is my favorite).

Myes yes indeedy I do have HoD!

Cooool! Saw you on Wii U earlier. Every night Amish and I have been playing. He's brand new to it, some come join us, I've been using characters with terrible equipment to give him a chance to kill things xD He seems to enjoy it so far :)

Oh nooo I would have if I had seen this. It's too late now :(

Awesome! We can have a K-ON! Night on HoD. It's the perfect co-op game. Amish and I are going to play tomorrow night again at about 11 PM EST, unless another time suits you guys better? Tomorrow I have off though, so if either of you guys wanna play earlier as well, hit me up!

Well you picked a damned good one! Myself I prefer full scale figures.
I have this one of Millhiore. Damn she is a cutie.

hhhnngghh. Beautiful Pink, so pretty *_*

Robotics;Notes

I'm caught up to episode 17 now. The show (and presumably the VN) started out really slowly and maybe the fans of the two previous entries in the Science Adventure series (Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate, of course) got really impatient because a lot of the early bashing of R;N went on for some time but then faded just as quickly. This far in, it's clear that shit is more real than you can imagine and it definitely lives up to the expectation set by it's predecessors. If you aren't watching this because people panned the early episodes, well, you might be stupid. Sorry, that's just how it is.

Madao

heh i'm just messing with you :p

i totally forgot about the figurines. fast reading the thread lately has finally taken its toll.

StayDead

Thats adorable. Still doesn't make me like Azusa though.
But she is part of the K-Ons so I will buy her figurine too.

You don't like Azusa? You're a monster cajun, a monster!

Also all this figure talk reminds me how I bought the Ritsu nendo a few years ago at a con and I now have over 40 of them, that's not including nendo petits either :p

Cooool! Saw you on Wii U earlier. Every night Amish and I have been playing. He's brand new to it, some come join us, I've been using characters with terrible equipment to give him a chance to kill things xD He seems to enjoy it so far :)

Awesome! We can have a K-ON! Night on HoD. It's the perfect co-op game. Amish and I are going to play tomorrow night again at about 11 PM EST, unless another time suits you guys better? Tomorrow I have off though, so if either of you guys wanna play earlier as well, hit me up!

I'll be around...at some point tonight. Can't say when exactly yet but at least by 11 PM EST. My crappy knee is being crappy so I may scrap post-work gym time but I haven't decided for sure yet.

Pretty pretty figures. Ritsu looks like she's ready to bust right out of that box :).

I don't know what 90% of these tracks are, but if it means anything to you, the full track listing for every single song on the MUSIC HISTORY'S BOX:

http://konfan.blogspot.no/2013/02/k-on-music-historys-box-track-listing.html

There's probably a fair amount of alternate length/versions of the same songs, but it still comes to 258 separate listed tracks overall.

I think quite a few of them are the background music stuff, but I have no idea. I only recognise a few of the names myself :p

40 nendos or 40 Ritsus?

My guess is 40 nendos :p Having 40 Ristus staring down at you would be somewhat unnerving.

will they be like this?
JkBEdH0.jpg
Seems like something Kazzy would do to poor Mugi.
Man, you're making me jealous. They'll probably look really awesome when you set them up.
You don't like Azusa? You're a monster cajun, a monster!

Also all this figure talk reminds me how I bought the Ritsu nendo a few years ago at a con and I now have over 40 of them, that's not including nendo petits either :p
He hasn't finished season 2 yet, so give it some time.

I only have 3 Nendoroids so far, but I'm hoping to grow my Nendoroid army.
I was going to make a very :Chet joke here
stop messing with my head!
, but I won't.

And that Mugi sure is tempting...my jealously.
:chet?
Ritsu?
wat?
I don't know what 90% of these tracks are, but if it means anything to you, the full track listing for every single song on the MUSIC HISTORY'S BOX:

There's probably a fair amount of alternate length/versions of the same songs, but it still comes to 258 separate listed tracks overall.
Wow, that is a lot of music.
A lot of them are character insert songs from seasons one and two. I think it's pretty awesome that they have variations for every time they perform a song on the show. Makes it seem more real.
I think quite a few of them are the background music stuff, but I have no idea. I only recognise a few of the names myself :p
Discs 9, 10, and 11 are the background music. 9 being season one, 10 being season 2, and 11 being the movie.
Had trouble waking up today. Awake and then asleep. Awake and then asleep.

QoxXumL.gif
That was me on the right.

I'm bummed by the lack of the two unique CD singles that were given away by lottery. Would have liked to own "Fuwa Fuwa Time (Yui's Throat is Busted Version)" and "My Love is a Stapler (Yui Humming Version)" without giving up an arm and a leg on auctions.

Madao

Ritsu always needs the biggest boxes. her awesomeness needs more room.

I'm bummed by the lack of the two unique CD singles that were given away by lottery. Would have liked to own "Fuwa Fuwa Time (Yui's Throat is Busted Version)" and "My Love is a Stapler (Yui Humming Version)" without giving up an arm and a leg on auctions.

the box set fell a bit short then.

Emitan

Oh...dear. xD

Emi, I'm on PSN now, so if you want to play some Castlevania, let me know on here or PSN. Open invite to anyone else too. We're all going to (try to) play tonight :)
I'm still in town. Thought I would be home by now :/
Also I wanna watch the PS4 thinger

Sorry Emi I missed your message, I was idle on my PS3. I am going to start playing in a bit, and Amish will probably join us soon. You still up to play, Guess?

Anyone else is welcome too.

Top Bottom