• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

er5q3.gif

I had fun but my room is getting hot so I stopped playing.

Damn PS3

Aww poor Emi :(

Could you hear Amish or me? we both had microphones, we were wondering if you could hear us. if the game music was loud you probably didn't. Glad you played, we're going to more tomorrow, hope you'll join us!

Guess, were you playing Vanquish, or just idle on it all night? You have to join us soon too!

I'm posting today because of PLAYSTATION FUCKING FOUR.

What Castlevania are you guys playing?

Harmony of Despair on PS3!

Oh, and I know Chet is waiting for my Episode 9 Review. I should be able to get that up tomorrow :)

PS3 works with any standard Bluetooth headset, like one for your mobile phone.

I don't think I have Castlevania Harmony of Despair, that's the wierd multi-player one right?

PS3 works with any standard Bluetooth headset, like one for your mobile phone.

I don't think I have Castlevania Harmony of Despair, that's the wierd multi-player one right?

If by wierd, you mean totally awesome, then yes :) 6 Player online co-op with over 9 characters. It's lots of fun.

Good night, K-ON! GAF!

MikeMyers

I know I'm a couple of pages late, but Venus is the best Senshi.

Its funny because in the Live Action show, her actress is the one with the most racey pictures. The irony haha.

Aww poor Emi :(

Could you hear Amish or me? we both had microphones, we were wondering if you could hear us. if the game music was loud you probably didn't. Glad you played, we're going to more tomorrow, hope you'll join us!

Fun times :). Thank you both for carrying me. Got a ways to go before I catch up to either one of you. I probably won't get all the DLC at once, but I'll at least pick up some of it.

Yep. It's rather different, but it is a lot of fun. The level and boss design in particular are pretty cool.

I would still need a headset because I don't have one.

You can always get a cheaper USB headset as well. Worked fine for me once I got it properly configured.

I'm amazed I haven't even played much Fire Emblem yet. Finally gave up on retail and got the game digitally for my birthday, but only beat 1 chapter so far.

I'm only through Ch 11 after 17-ish hours. Been taking the scenic route ;). The DLC maps are pretty fun and I like pairing up the characters in different combinations just to see how they interact.

cjkeats

I finished Fire Emblem the other day. I liked it. There was a sweet little thing at the end I won't share, even though it's not really a spoiler, someone might take it as one. (If you're following me on twitter I posted it there anyways, so you probably saw it.)
But yeah, it's a must play on 3DS.

I've started Etrain Odyssey IV too, the demo lets you carry over into the ful game coming out tuesday.
I named most of my team after the k-on girls, because it makes you name everything and it's so hard.

I know I'm a couple of pages late, but Venus is the best Senshi.

Its funny because in the Live Action show, her actress is the one with the most racey pictures. The irony haha.

<3 Venus

I actually adored the Live Action show :D

...more smiles!

tumblr_m5tgxx0pxY1qktlzuo1_500.gif

Speaking of cute ^.^

I was playing on a fresh save file lol

I have one but it doesnt work with my PS3 :(

Yeah, I felt bad doing so much damage, it is fun struggling and working like crazy to kill the bosses. Then, it sucks worse to spend 30 minutes on a chapter and die anyway. xD So I take off most my fancy equips, or use someone like Yoko ;3

No rush in getting a mic. If you want to get one soon, that'd be awesome though :D

I still have bad reflexes though :p. I'll probably at least get the Richter DLC and try to suck less. Throwing bones with Soma was oddly amusing though.

LOL the bones were hilarious. Richter's a great character, but everyone's good. Get whoever seems the coolest to you!

Bahhh fell asleep so tired last night and missed out on CV! Next time for sure!

Yeah, you were idle on Vanquish like all night! haha. How are you enjoying that btw?

Where is TheBatman?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JVqUuNZxXA Skip to :14 seconds if you must have your answer. xD

LOL the bones were hilarious. Richter's a great character, but everyone's good. Get whoever seems the coolest to you!

Well, everyone seems cool so I'll probably end up with it all anyway! Those boss fights were pretty cool, btw, especially the first one we did (zooming out on that one was especially a trip). I do like how well integrated the level design and bosses are.

Yeah, you were idle on Vanquish like all night! haha. How are you enjoying that btw?

Incidentally right before bed I hit up the store for Vanquish. Seeing as it's a 12 gig download it might be awhile before I get to play it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JVqUuNZxXA Skip to :14 seconds if you must have your answer. xD

Now that was a nostalgia trip. Haven't seen that in a VERY long time.

Kazzy

Vanquish is outstanding, everyone should play it. I always intended to finish off that final challenge (having done everything else), but it's such a time commitment. Like Bayonetta, there is a great sense of progression, and by the time you have finished all difficulties, you certainly feel accomplished.

Platinum!

As far as Fire Emblem goes I was recently a big annoyed about being spoiled on some board -_-

It was just some topic about what character people would want in the next Smash, and people were talking about
Lucina
without thinking about spoiler tags augh.

As far as Fire Emblem goes I was recently a big annoyed about being spoiled on some board -_-

It was just some topic about what character people would want in the next Smash, and people were talking about
Lucina
without thinking about spoiler tags augh.

That sucks. I made it all the way through the NieR threads without being spoiled somehow. A consolation for you though is
She's pretty hot though ;)

Another boring day today =\ Didn't get much sleep either. I think I may put my somewhat massive backlog of anime on hold and watch some K-ON again over this weekend.

Also, Squeenix are evil.

Another boring day today =\ Didn't get much sleep either. I think I may put my somewhat massive backlog of anime on hold and watch some K-ON again over this weekend.

Also, Squeenix are evil.

Yay, I need to get back on the K-ON! episode wagon too. Chet's going crazy in the corner convulsing until I get my review up. lol.

Also I agree, I miss Squaresoft. <3 my Chrono Trigger, Vagrant Story and Xenogears.

Yay, I need to get back on the K-ON! episode wagon too. Chet's going crazy in the corner convulsing until I get my review up. lol.

Also I agree, I miss Squaresoft. <3 my Chrono Trigger, Vagrant Story and Xenogears.

Haha, yeah :p

How far through are you now? You're still in the first season, yeah? Much moe goodness left to witness :)

MikeMyers

Yay! My PSN name is leechaolan as well if you didn't notice. lol. Feel free to add me if you're on there.

I'll add you tonight (with a message confirming its me).

Tekken 2 was my first PSX game when I got in in 1997, but it wasn't until 2005 where I joined TZ did I start playing the games seriously. However, I did take a break and only got back into Tekken with Tag 2, so I'm not that great. I've been using Paul/Asuka as my team.

Top Bottom