• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I'm laughing on the outside...

9ZznWIB.jpg

She's not that flat. Fail. ;P

I'll add you tonight (with a message confirming its me).

Tekken 2 was my first PSX game when I got in in 1997, but it wasn't until 2005 where I joined TZ did I start playing the games seriously. However, I did take a break and only got back into Tekken with Tag 2, so I'm not that great. I've been using Paul/Asuka as my team.

I play some Tekken too! I'm Amishpriest on PSN. Haven't played much lately due to Castlevania HoD (which is super fun!) but I'm still down for it. I've also started with a Paul/Asuka team, but yours is probably waaaaaaay better than mine. I am 1-0 in ranked with them, however :p.

K-On thread on /a/ reminded me.

Ui Hirasawa
Birthday: February 22
Get to it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UI!!!

I'LL BUY 10!!! ;P

And I'll buy 100!!!
And try to sell 99 of them on ebay :p

I envy this collection.

MikeMyers

I play some Tekken too! I'm Amishpriest on PSN. Haven't played much lately due to Castlevania HoD (which is super fun!) but I'm still down for it. I've also started with a Paul/Asuka team, but yours is probably waaaaaaay better than mine. I am 1-0 in ranked with them, however :p.

Hey man I'll add you, I'm actually down for some Mirror Matches! I've been playing with Paul since forever, but only picked up Asuka recently. So this should be interesting.

ho0ZBl1.jpg

It really is amazing, Chet! I always enjoy whatever you draw :))))
Thank you!
All that talk about Yandere Ui made me draw this:
Shadow Ui seems to lack the talent that normal Ui does.
And since it's Ui's birthday, time for some bad iPhone camera shots of her from the artbook!
That sure is a lot of Ui. Though I guess that's to be expected.
Hhmm seeing how they list heights there, and not to mention Jun's glorious backside, do they say how tall Jun is? I don't think I've seen it listed anywhere.

That sure is a lot of Ui. Though I guess that's to be expected.
Hhmm seeing how they list heights there, and not to mention Jun's glorious backside, do they say how tall Jun is? I don't think I've seen it listed anywhere.

Tall enough ;) She's definitely my second favourite now, after the amazing Megumi <3

xs7pPeG.jpg

That drawing isn't smutty enough, Chet. Otherwise, it's pretty good.
Hehehe
I've been trying to keep these Birthday drawings very GAF safe, so maybe some other time. Thanks though!
Tall enough ;) She's definitely my second favourite now, after the amazing Megumi <3
But those boobs Ui has been hiding. They're quite delicious.
Why is one of Ui's eyes way bigger than the other!? Otherwise I love it
My excuse is that I was being really sloppy. Maybe I'll come back to it and fix it up.

But those boobs Ui has been hiding. They're quite delicious.

I'm sure they are ;) But at the same time, I'm certain both of my top girls are packing things that are equally, if not more, delicious than the Ui-ster...

Especially Megumi, seeing as though she's a year older than the keions.

Top Bottom