• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Holy lack of posts, Me. (Batman joke ;P)

Anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be back later tonight. Might have that Ep 9 review for you, Chet. ;)

Also, all of you guys should join Amish and I for some PS3. We've been playing Castlevania, but we can also play Tekken Tag 2. Maybe Ultimate Marvel 3 as well. We play around 11 pm EST for an hour or so, so not even that long. Let us know on here. <3

Uraizen

Banned
Also, all of you guys should join Amish and I for some PS3. We've been playing Castlevania, but we can also play Tekken Tag 2. Maybe Ultimate Marvel 3 as well. We play around 11 pm EST for an hour or so, so not even that long. Let us know on here. <3

I'll join you guys for some 3s.

Madao

i had a bizarre dream today.

the dream was that i came to check this thread and i saw TheBatman was banned. since he's a junior, i was like "oh shit, poor guy got permed so fast. i wonder what was the cause" but i woke up before i could look for his last post.

I'll join you guys for some 3s.

Then tell them to put it on sale lol. My cheap ass needs to wait for a sale, buying VLR watches, and saving for figurines doesn't give me the luxury of paying full price digital games at the moment. :(

i had a bizarre dream today.

the dream was that i came to check this thread and i saw TheBatman was banned. since he's a junior, i was like "oh shit, poor guy got permed so fast. i wonder what was the cause" but i woke up before i could look for his last post.

x_x that is a bad dream. Although it's kind of flattering you guys care about me already. xD I have over 1500 posts (which honestly is a lot for me and any message board) and I've only been here two months. Maybe I should calm it down on the posting, I need to wait for month 3 to be a regular member, don't I?

Oh my...:D

N8SZsN7.jpg

Ui is a goddess.

Holy lack of posts, Me. (Batman joke ;P)

Anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be back later tonight. Might have that Ep 9 review for you, Chet. ;)

I may be on before 11, we'll see ;). Castlevania's been fun - still feels like I'm just getting started. TT2 and Marvel are both doable on PS3 as well now (and SFxT).

Yes it is! Did you see a new yellow one became available last night?

Oh dear, poor Ura. lol. Come play Marvel with us in the meantime, I'm really not 'that' good at it. <3

Glad I got in on the watch this time...was fortunate to see it on CAG. I do need to play 999 first, but I plan to get around to that very soon.

Speaking of VN type stuff, I was also thinking of getting Steins;Gate on PC. Really interested to see what that's like since the anime was so good.

I'm garbage at Marvel, so it should be fun times for all!

cajunator

Banned
Then tell them to put it on sale lol. My cheap ass needs to wait for a sale, buying VLR watches, and saving for figurines doesn't give me the luxury of paying full price digital games at the moment. :(

x_x that is a bad dream. Although it's kind of flattering you guys care about me already. xD I have over 1500 posts (which honestly is a lot for me and any message board) and I've only been here two months. Maybe I should calm it down on the posting, I need to wait for month 3 to be a regular member, don't I?

we love the batman <3

I can only take so much teasing.
Something like that.
Oh my...:D

Ui is a goddess.
I knew you would like them.
I'm okay with this one because Azunyan.
I-it's not like I posted it for you or anything.

cjkeats

Glad I got in on the watch this time...was fortunate to see it on CAG. I do need to play 999 first, but I plan to get around to that very soon.

Speaking of VN type stuff, I was also thinking of getting ;Gate on PC. Really interested to see what that's like since the anime was so good.
999 should be played ASAP. So good.

I really want to play stiens;gate too but I do t have a PC so fan translations are a no go. I'm surprised they haven't done one version in proper English, I'd assume the anime is popular enough, I see it mentioned all over the place. It's on enough platforms, they could easily do the iOS version and I'd be happy enough.
Edit: heck the JP version is in the NA iTunes.
edit2:

RfdPMil.png

Has your time in this thread taught you nothing.
This just reminds me that I still wish my posts weren't highlighted in an ugly blue color.
Also Chet, consider this a belated acknowledgement of your fine work on the Ui piece. Even if that was thrown together, it's still good!
Thank you!
Since the next one isn't until like July 2nd,
yes that's Mugi's birthday,
so I have plenty of time before that. Though knowing me, I'll still be scrambling like the day before to try and get something done. lol
Ah yes, Ms. Chest. Best cover I've seen yet, if I may say so *ahem*
Yes, very nice indeed.

Madao

the Ui pic received 69/100 score just because it has Azucat in it

i'm joking btw. fun to tease you guys like tiny cats.

This just reminds me that I still wish my posts weren't highlighted in an ugly blue color.

Thank you!
Since the next one isn't until like July 2nd,
yes that's Mugi's birthday,
so I have plenty of time before that. Though knowing me, I'll still be scrambling like the day before to try and get something done. lol

Yes, very nice indeed.

good thing you get lots of time until then. now you can achieve perfection without extra pressure.

how do i find out
Just think for a moment.
the Ui pic received 69/100 score just because it has Azucat in it

i'm joking btw. fun to tease you guys like tiny cats.
a0Cvz.gif

good thing you get lots of time until then. now you can achieve perfection without extra pressure.

It's odd that none of the characters have a birthday in the spring. Maybe Jun has her birthday in the spring...

Jun was pretty cool in Episode 8, even if they scared her off pretty good. From the sound of this thread, seems like she comes back ;D

Yeah, she's basically the text book definition of an ascended extra. She gets a much bigger role in the second season.
and the manga volume that takes place after the anime

Top Bottom