• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Azu was shipped by SAL according to the seller in Japan so that will take at least until April to get here anyway. might as well order Yui soon too.

Edit: got it changed to EMS, so it will be much sooner.
Might have the 5 girls together by late March :3

Which Azu-nyan figure if I may ask?

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Can you post your figures?

Sure!

IMG_0369_zps80a7da6d.jpg

Ritsu and Mugi were the most expensive because of the large instruments. Mio and Azusa next followed by Yui.

Anyway, the deed is done. I work two extra days next week anyway and that will easily cover both of them. Now just waiting.
I hate waiting :(

Yeah, the waiting sucks.

Hnnnnnnngjesdatbgrsfkjdjvhdujhfvg38(3).5)(5/4))&:&------------!!!!!!!!!

*dies*

Come back, nakama! We might be old but it's too soon to go!

Ritsu and Mugi were the most expensive because of the large instruments. Mio and Azusa next followed by Yui.

Anyway, the deed is done. I work two extra days next week anyway and that will easily cover both of them. Now just waiting.
I hate waiting :(

Yeah, Ui was probably as affordable as she was because A) she doesn't come with any instrument and B) she doesn't get enough love.

And yep, waiting sucks. I've got Senran Kagura on Vita and a super awesome surprise mecha figure on its way to me now. Can't wait!

Posted this in the figures thread, but this is the extent of my figurine obsession.

I don't bother adding up how much all this cost because it would just make me sad.

Your collection is super amazing! I aspire to this one day (once I have more space, that is).

Cajun-kun! Hit me up later tonight if you're available for some AH3! If I'm not on GAF, just tell me to get my butt on.

I'd be up for some if you want to as well! Probably won't be on until later tonight though.

cajunator

Banned
Cajun, your figure collection makes me feel bad about my own collection of two and a half figures.

Every collection starts somewhere.

Cajun-kun! Hit me up later tonight if you're available for some AH3! If I'm not on GAF, just tell me to get my butt on.

I shall give it a whirl. I am going to the asian market around 7 pm tonight because the shop owner tells me thats when all the awesome food and fruits become available and there is a mad rush of people who buy up most of it usually before I get there on Friday.
After that, Im 100% open to anything!

Your collection is super amazing! I aspire to this one day (once I have more space, that is).

I'd be up for some if you want to as well! Probably won't be on until later tonight though.

Honestly, it is a really big money suck. not really something to aspire to. I could probably be saving up for more important things. the only reason I'm able to do it is because I was able to save up about 20 grand on the side, which gives me a cushion to spend a bit crazy.
I was lucky to save that much. But I guess if its something I really enjoying working for and collecting, it cant be that bad of an idea. People have all kind of hobbies and most of them cost considerable money if they are serious about it.

Uraizen

Banned

If Caj is cool with it, then I'm cool with it. As long as you understand that neither of us play the game.

I shall give it a whirl. I am going to the asian market around 7 pm tonight because the shop owner tells me thats when all the awesome food and fruits become available and there is a mad rush of people who buy up most of it usually before I get there on Friday.
After that, Im 100% open to anything!

Got it, I might be on Skype around that time or something of the sort. So gimme a txt once you're free and I'll hop on to play with you the moment you're ready.
It's just the easiest way for me to coordinate game nights with friends.
Oh, I think I might also need your PSN ID.

Honestly, it is a really big money suck. not really something to aspire to. I could probably be saving up for more important things. the only reason I'm able to do it is because I was able to save up about 20 grand on the side, which gives me a cushion to spend a bit crazy.
I was lucky to save that much. But I guess if its something I really enjoying working for and collecting, it cant be that bad of an idea. People have all kind of hobbies and most of them cost considerable money if they are serious about it.

Hobbies are important, even if they can be a money sink. You've still managed to save and be smart with your money while still being able to indulge in what you want, and that is a good thing. I know I've been dumb with my money in the past but I'm in a much better place now.

If Caj is cool with it, then I'm cool with it. As long as you understand that neither of us play the game.

I don't really either, though that's mostly because I knew no one else who really played. I'm sure I'm still well below your skill level so no worries ;). I'll need your PSN too, cajun (you can PM it if you'd like).

cajunator

Banned
Hobbies are important, even if they can be a money sink. You've still managed to save and be smart with your money while still being able to indulge in what you want, and that is a good thing. I know I've been dumb with my money in the past but I'm in a much better place now.

I don't really either, though that's mostly because I knew no one else who really played. I'm sure I'm still well below your skill level so no worries ;). I'll need your PSN too, cajun (you can PM it if you'd like).

Some of animeGaf have the game but they wipe the floor with me in it. Plus I think they moved on to Persona, which I dont have.

I'll just post my PSN in here.

Inno_The_Great

Because thats my old username and I'm great! :p
Plus it has a nifty samurai helmet beetle avatar.

Woah, people are playing AH3? Lol, I have that game. I can mess around with you guys if you guys want.

The more the merrier! Though if for some reason I don't show (or don't respond) it's because I'm old and passed out :p. Also depends on if/when I'm playing anything with Batman.

I'm not sure if I have your PSN either. I'm Amishpriest there.

Top Bottom