• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

cajunator

Banned
Consider that that is the first fighting game I played since Street fighter 2. the original Street fighter 2.
It took a veeeeeeery cute game to get me to play the genre again. although I kind of want to try Blazblue maybe.
Mainly thougH I enjoy watching others play Arcana Heart 3 because its fun to watch the animations and just hnngh at everything. I guess my life right now is pretty simple.

I know, I know lol. I have brought shame upon myself.

EQCt6Mi.gif

Uraizen

Banned
Also so Ura, Cajun and Amish, should I get Arcana Heart? Is it fun? How does it stack up to like Persona 4 Arena and Blazblue?

Missed this earlier!

BlazBlue CP > Arcana Heart 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> P4A

That's my ranking for the games.

Mainly thougH I enjoy watching others play Arcana Heart 3 because its fun to watch the animations and just hnngh at everything.

I was happy to help. I tried picking out characters that I thought you would like before amish popped in.

http://i.imgur.com/EQCt6Mi.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Amish = Mugi
You = Mio
Me = Ritsu

Correct?

Nafe

I have Arcana Heart 3 as well! I still need one of those machines called a Playstation 3 to play it though.

cajunator, you're also a big fan of Miyuki Sawashiro correct? She does the voice for Weiß in case you haven't caught on to that yet.

I'm not sure if Hitokage still plays the game but he has it as well.

---

Kind of, it's essentially re-imagining of the traditional job-system, but with the prerequisite thematic change. You can go from samurai, all the way through to mascots.

The gameplay is solid, but I think most critics problems lie with the tonal shift.

Ah, okay, that's what it was again. Thanks for the clarification.

-The 19th, yes, and it was addicting! I couldn't stop myself from playing it!

-I don't really remember any memorable moments on the stream, so I can't say much about it. I just completely tune out smash, I only watched some SFxT and a little Marvel.

You don't like Smash Brothers then? I haven't played Brawl yet because I was waiting for a price drop but the previous two are some of my most favorite games ever.

Have you played King of Fighters XIII?

I never played X2 either (I would get it if PS3 actually played PS2 games). But I did play the Sailor Moon games for Saturn and Genesis

I never have played any of the Sailor Moon games myself. I can't remember the name of it but one is an RPG that apparently is really good. I've also heard that one or two of the fighting games were pretty solid. In one of them, I think it was maybe Uranus, is kind of overpowered or broken though supposedly. It might have been someone else, I can't recall right now.

I just realized that this small fraction of all those images is probably worth more than what I've spent on all the anime-related products I've ever bought in my entire lifetime. Or at least damn near close to it.

Haha, the same with me. I'd like to own Fate/Zero as it's one of my most favorite anime but I don't want to pay somewhere in the region of $650-$700 American for it.

cajunator

Banned
I have Arcana Heart 3 as well! I still need one of those machines called a Playstation 3 to play it though.

cajunator, you're also a big fan of Miyuki Sawashiro correct? She does the voice for Weiß in case you haven't caught on to that yet.

I'm not sure if Hitokage still plays the game but he has it as well.

---

Ah, okay, that's what it was again. Thanks for the clarification.

You don't like Smash Brothers then? I haven't played Brawl yet because I was waiting for a price drop but the previous two are some of my most favorite games ever.

I never have played any of the Sailor Moon games myself. I can't remember the name of it but one is an RPG that apparently is really good. I've also heard that one or two of the fighting games were pretty solid. In one of them, I think it was maybe Uranus, is kind of overpowered or broken though supposedly. It might have been someone else, I can't recall right now.

Haha, the same with me. I'd like to own Fate/Zero as it's one of my most favorite anime but I don't want to pay somewhere in the region of $650-$700 American for it.

I do indeed love me some Miyukichi.
I didnt catch that she was in Arcana Heart but I think I can hear it now that you mention it.

Yeah I played against Hito before. He completely wiped the floor with my moeblob :(

Also I dont blame you for not wanting to spend that much on fate Zero. Im just insane. It really just comes down to that.

Emitan

Melee was my favorite game of all time until Fire Emblem: Awakening!

Uraizen

Banned

Yes.

Eh, it's okay, but I'm not going to watch people play it. I have nothing against the game, I'm just not interested in it after trying Melee and Brawl.

I have and that game is godlike. The only problem with it is the awful netcode. If it weren't for that, it would be perfection on a disc.

OceanBlue

Arcana heart is really fun. But I get my butt kicked in all fighters equally. Except Smash Bros but thats not a true fighter.
Arcana seems decently balanced from whaT I can see. but Im no expert.
All I know is the game is cuuuuuuuuuuute.
Lol, I'm no expert on the game, but there are apparently silly things in the game like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kT8J2XIstw
I knew a few guys in Orlando who were really into it. I couldn't take games off of them at all :(. LOVE MAX!!!!! is coming out eventually though!

Just got back from class. Is this thing still going on?

Haha, I just got back from tons of group classwork. Sorry guys. My PSN is AINO_HAATO. I made it for SF4 when AH3 came out :D. I don't use it much though because I'm usually on the computer or playing my 3DS. <3 Etrian Odyssey 4.

I have and that game is godlike. The only problem with it is the awful netcode. If it weren't for that, it would be perfection on a disc.

Steam! Believe!!!

cajunator

Banned
Lol, I'm no expert on the game, but there are apparently dumb things in the game like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kT8J2XIstw
I knew a few guys in Orlando who were really into it. I couldn't take games off of them at all :(. LOVE MAX!!!!! is coming out eventually though!

Haha, I just got back from tons of group classwork. Sorry guys. My PSN is AINO_HAATO. I made it for SF4 when AH3 came out :D. I don't use it much though because I'm usually on the computer or playing my 3DS. <3 Etrian Odyssey 4.

Steam! Believe!!!

Added you.

Uraizen

Banned

MikeMyers

Never heard of the RPG. The Saturn Fighter is bad (although its notable for giving Sailor Saturn a transformation scene) but the Genesis Beat Em Up is fun.

cajunator

Banned
She is indeed a goddess.
Nintendo needs to release those SHAFT Palutena videos to the wild. Something that cute and amazing needs to be set free.

Top Bottom