• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Uraizen

Banned
Don't call me that. Nafe is fine.

daervIE.gif

Damn, people hate my nicknames with a passion. They were forged out of the deepest depths of my heart!
In two seconds.

You will refer to me from now on as Rippo-sama, and will bow before each of your posts directed at me.
Don't actually do that...

Careful what you wish for. Remember when Unknown said we could call him Onii-chan if we wanted? Well, we saw what came out of that!

And that, is why you fail...

I don't get it.

Considering the state* that Sega is in, it's probably all they can afford.

But it's K-On!

cajunator

Banned
Have you watched any more episodes TheBatman?
I suppose this question could be targeted towards cajunator as well.

Been trying to finish up Precure. Im really close. On episode 38 of 49. It might be done by tomorrow and then I can move onto other things.
Unfortunately tomorrow is all I have left because I have to work extra, which makes it a 9 day, 108 hour stretch coming up and I will be way too tired to watch much anime in between. Although that is obviously how I can afford those lovely figurines of the K-Ons too so I guess it works out.

Have you watched any more episodes TheBatman?
I suppose this question could be targeted towards cajunator as well.

I've been working a lot more recently, and other than a little time at night to play Castlevania or Tekken with Amish haven't had much time for other stuff. I have Sunday and Monday off, so I play on getting back into things. It's why you guys haven't seen me on here as often.

Been trying to finish up Precure. Im really close. On episode 38 of 49. It might be done by tomorrow and then I can move onto other things.
Unfortunately tomorrow is all I have left because I have to work extra, which makes it a 9 day, 108 hour stretch coming up and I will be way too tired to watch much anime in between. Although that is obviously how I can afford those lovely figurines of the K-Ons too so I guess it works out.
I suppose that works out.
I've been working a lot more recently, and other than a little time at night to play Castlevania or Tekken with Amish haven't had much time for other stuff. I have Sunday and Monday off, so I play on getting back into things. It's why you guys haven't seen me on here as often.
Are you working extra hard for figures?

cajunator

Banned
Got some shipping notices.
Yui is on her way from California and Mio just started her journey from New york. both should be here this week. Azusa is coming from a strange land far to the East but its EMS so probably the week after this.

Madao

Rippo-dono has hidden swag.

i also suffer from bad facial hair and looking below my actual age.

also, this has been a busy day for me. bought a new PC in individual parts and spent about 5 hours putting it together with the help of my dad. we got it working and now i installed Win7 and updated it and put CCCP to be able to watch some Sailor Moon before bed but i still have to reinstall an assload of programs and reconfigure my whole streaming setup. tomorrow's gonna be a busy day too.
i also need to get a 64-bit OS since the Win7 i put was 32-bit because we forgot that detail (it was from an older computer so we didn't lose money on it)

i've got some nicknames: TheRippo, Ura-ura, Emi-kun, Wild Kaz, junator, LeBat, ami-ish, nafetta

Top Bottom