• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

I've been waiting!! I wanna know how many Ricchans!

Sorry to keep you waiting :( I haven't even played Castlevania with Amish the past few days, or been on here that much. Here's a Ricchan just for you. ;)

kAlzy23.jpg

"Watashi o matsu"

I was wondering where you had been hiding at.

I'm always signed on PSN, usually idle. Feel free to say hello or send a TTT2 invite whenever.

Sorry to keep you waiting :( I haven't even played Castlevania with Amish the past few days, or been on here that much. Here's a Ricchan just for you. ;)

kAlzy23.jpg

"Watashi o matsu"

I'm always signed on PSN, usually idle. Feel free to say hello or send a TTT2 invite whenever.

Oh, we'll play ;). Still need to do Marvel now that I have that installed.

Speaking of Castlevania, I have started Aria of Sorrow on GBA and it's really fun (especially collecting the different souls). The sucky thing about getting it off of ebay is that while I could delete the save files, I can't do anything about boss rush mode already being unlocked. Just pretending it isn't there.

Also started Neptunia Mk 2. It's really cute, and the battle system is much better than the first Neptunia (which I gave up after a few hours).

Just to keep this train a moving, here's the next K-ON! x Fire Emblem Awakening character.

The match is almost too perfect.

Amazing as always, Chet!

Now for something completely different that, something that I've been dragging my feet over to finish.

So that's 2 down, one more to go!

Sweet! Love the little HTT logo on the plug suit as well :).

cajunator

Banned
I wish I was more perfect and didn't have to keep erasing. Look at how many different leg positions I went through! But I'll take this as a compliment, thanks!

What I typically do is draw a "pose skeleton" first very lightly to establish the dynamic position of a character, when fill it in with detail. Sometimes I sketch poses on an envelope or sticky note first to establish the idea then once I'm happy with it, it goes on the final drawing.

What I typically do is draw a "pose skeleton" first very lightly to establish the dynamic position of a character, when fill it in with detail. Sometimes I sketch poses on an envelope or sticky note first to establish the idea then once I'm happy with it, it goes on the final drawing.

I do that too, it just ends up not looking as good as it did in the thumbnail, so I'm back to square one with a bunch of eraser shavings on my lap.

Just to keep this train a moving, here's the next K-ON! x Fire Emblem Awakening character.

The match is almost too perfect.

Wonderful! Severa really is a great fit.

I must sound like a broken record, but I really don't know what else to say. I love everything you draw, and K-On x Fire Emblem is one of the best things I could ask for!

FFXIII isn't nearly as bad as everyone claims.
I've beaten FFXIII, so I think I know what the game has to offer.
Wonderful! Severa really is a great fit.

I must sound like a broken record, but I really don't know what else to say. I love everything you draw, and K-On x Fire Emblem is one of the best things I could ask for!
Knowing someone appreciates it is enough for me. So thank you!

Oh my, Chet, I love you. Plugsuit Jun is awesome.
I'm not weird, I swear!

I haven't really been posting much of late :(
Currently playing through Muvluv, just finished the two main routes on the first game, gonna do the three sides then play the whatever it is I just unlocked.
I've also bought the new Tomb Raider, and played that for an hour or so. I think I've just got past the scene that everyone was kicking off about before launch, and it honestly wasn't anywhere near as bad as I was expecting. Other than me not knowing which button to press and having to do it about 8 times before working it out :p

Thank you!
Liking plug suit Jun doesn't make you weird, but playing Muvluv probably does. ;)

Ahaha, that's probably true.
Even more so for just how into these games I get. I keep putting off going to sleep so I can read more, and get pretty invested in some of the characters. I never used to be quite so strange.
On the plus side, most of the music is nice and relaxing.

Ahaha, that's probably true.
Even more so for just how into these games I get. I keep putting off going to sleep so I can read more, and get pretty invested in some of the characters. I never used to be quite so strange.
On the plus side, most of the music is nice and relaxing.
Nothing wrong with that!
I missed this earlier?! I loved the Ritsu one, but this might be my favorite.
You were expecting Yui, weren't you?

You really think so? I suppose I could see that.

Top Bottom