• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Uraizen

Banned
thats way way better than mine.

I don't know anything about these azunyans, but your Ritsu drawing is still my favorite Ritsu. <3
Chet's Mio drawings are my favorite Mio ones.
Then, of course, there's Zel who did my favorite pair drawing, but let's not get into that.

cajunator

Banned
I don't know anything about these azunyans, but your Ritsu drawing is still my favorite Ritsu. <3
Then, of course, there's Zel who did my favorite pair drawing, but let's not get into that.

you're a pal!

cjkeats

Indeed, it is very adorable and looks so nice. I thank you for allowing me to use it.

zOt0nc7.png
image.php

Better? or worse? Something feels iffy.
If the lines were darker it would make a cool avatar like turkishemperor got.

And with that, no one is using Ritsu with the card on her forehead as an avatar. Crazy how that works.
I'll kill anyone who tries to steal Azunyan from me.
I won't get in your way...
Oh Chet... why are you drawings so amazing?
I just try my best.
She better watch out, that's a bad case of sunburn!
i know it's a tan
lNW4h.gif

The drawing is lovely Chet!
Thankyou.
Are you sure? I suppose you haven't seen it yet...

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

I hope you all are satisfied. You can post your Mio now Extollere.

Holy crap that is amazing Chet!! All the best stuff seems to happen here while I'm sleeping.

Anywho, I started MonHun last night and still am not sure what I'm supposed to be doing (though it was only for a little over an hour). Kinda overwhelming...might actually need a guide or something.

Thats a damned fine lookin Ritsu avatar you got there :D

I'll say :D. Great work cajun!

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
I hope you all are satisfied.

Yessss

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Chet, your drawing of Azutan is perfect. It is everything I have ever wished for and more. Just looking at her sends me to outer space.

I'm not sure how to say this, but... if you were a woman, I would like to make love to you now !!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Yessss

Chet, your drawing of Azutan is perfect. It is everything I have ever wished for and more. Just looking at her sends me to outer space.

I'm not sure how to say this, but... if you were a woman, I would like to make love to you now !!

This post makes me smile
and want to draw something new too.

Hehehe -- supposedly the CD labels in the MUSIC HISTORY'S BOX have the roman numerals messed up.
The designers somehow got 9, 10, 11 and 12 right. lol
so, they put Yui in charge of making the music box?
Probably.
Holy crap that is amazing Chet!! All the best stuff seems to happen here while I'm sleeping.
Blame them, no me!
And thank you!
Did not get promoted.

Need cute Mio pics plz.
tbZ3IfI.jpg

owQpJVX.jpg

Shopped.
Yessss

Thank you.
And this is the part where you post yours.

Ultimadrago

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

*Dat tan Azusa*

I hope you all are satisfied. You can post your Mio now Extollere.

hawt

Yessss

I'm not sure how to say this, but...if you were a woman, I would like to make love to you now !!

hawt

Articalys

There is a bizarre fully-CG anime series called gdgd Fairies that, besides being full of inane chatter and throwing out random references here and there, also likes to parody other series' styles for its endcard artwork (often to quite an accurate degree too). This is what they used today:

cajunator

Banned
Did not get promoted.

Need cute Mio pics plz.

Sorry to hear that :(
I shall draw you something to cheer you up! Give me a few days but I know just the thing!

I'm sorry :(. *hugs*

I know Chet's got all the best Mio's so I'll post one of my favorite Mio moments for you:

qFhwNlw.jpg

Why isn't there more of this?

This thread is an endless profusion of happiness.

I forgot I changed my avatar to something better last night. What a pleasant thing to wake up to.

You are so awesome <3

There is a bizarre fully-CG anime series called gdgd Fairies that, besides being full of inane chatter and throwing out random references here and there, also likes to parody other series' styles for its endcard artwork (often to quite an accurate degree too). This is what they used today:

I should watch this along with GJ BU

hawt

hawt
Thank you. I like jean shorts.
I forgot I changed my avatar to something better last night. What a pleasant thing to wake up to.
What, were you drunk last night?
Haha, that's pretty cool.
Though their Ritsu looks a little odd there, standing in front of what appears to be an anti-gravity drum set.
What does the show normally look like?

RurouniZel

Sorry to hear that :(
I shall draw you something to cheer you up! Give me a few days but I know just the thing!

Thanks buddy. I haven't forgotten the drawing I owe you, it's next on my backlog behind the one I'm currently working on and ahead of three others (number 2 of 5 current)

Extollere

Sucks at poetry

Have you seen that doujin short by Hisasi? The one where the girl next door wears tiny denim shorts that are basically like panties. It's incredible. It's also available in English at you- know-where.

Anyways, Mio! I made sure to include her staple K701 headphones as well!

[EDIT - SEE BELOW]

RurouniZel

Have you seen that doujin short by Hisasi? The one where the girl next door wears tiny denim shorts that are basically like panties. It's incredible. It's also available in English at you- know-where.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!!

Articalys

What, were you drunk last night?

Haha, that's pretty cool.
Though their Ritsu looks a little odd there, standing in front of what appears to be an anti-gravity drum set.
What does the show normally look like?
Ii6CLGB.jpg

The whole thing's on Crunchyroll too.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/gdgd-fairies

It's really one of those "surreal humor" shows that makes absolutely no sense; I just find the attention to detail in the endcard/next episode preview parodies hilarious. They literally mimic everything from the art style, to the speaking patterns, all the way down to using music that sounds just like the originals. They've mocked everything from Nisemonogatari to Madoka to Gurren Lagann.

cajunator

Banned

Her boobs look weird. Otherwise its like a billion times better than anything I have done or ever will.

Top Bottom