• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Uraizen

Banned
Always the ying to my yang. You know, you could just be my mortal enemy if you weren't such a friendly person.

Het Chet, post your Azunyan art already so we can all admire her!!

I wanna see your Mio.
I saw Chet's in the IRC ... I think? Maybe I dreamed that, he should post it.

cjkeats

Yeah, I've just always felt guilty about dropping that kind of money... >_>;;

Well if you're gonna use it a lot, it'll be worth it.
I've alway been tempted to pick up one of the Wacom Bamboo's. Came real close once when they were on sale for super cheap at Staples. I've always wanted to get into drawing, but I'm just not good, and I don't have the time to practice. It might be a good initiative to start, having this thing sitting around that would make it better and easier.
I might try and get into it the summer, when I can draw something other than calculus equations -_-;

Kazzy

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

kDMkvZS.jpg

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Well if you're gonna use it a lot, it'll be worth it.
I've alway been tempted to pick up one of the Wacom Bamboo's. Came real close once when they were on sale for super cheap at Staples. I've always wanted to get into drawing, but I'm just not good, and I don't have the time to practice. It might be a good initiative to start, having this thing sitting around that would make it better and easier.
I might try and get into it the summer, when I can draw something other than calculus equations -_-;

Yeah, for me it's because of the price. I need to get over my inhibitions. >_>

RurouniZel

It is. I could make it work, but I'm not that serious about my art. thats the kind of thing a professional artist would buy not for doodling around.

It's not that I'm not serious about my art but at the moment I doubt I'll go pro. I wish I could pay in installments w/o putting on a credit card and paying interest out the ass. >_>

That is a lot of coke.
Also how did that bottle not spill everywhere?
The cap is on the bottle if you look closely.
POP
Impure thoughts abound. You make me sick!
Is pop such a dirty word?
Always the ying to my yang. You know, you could just be my mortal enemy if you weren't such a friendly person.
LBhm45m.gif

Am I really that friendly? I'm just being myself...
Het Chet, post your Azunyan art already so we can all admire her!!
I gotta wait for the right moment. Like um... Friday...
Yeah, Friday!
I second this. I even uploaded my poor artwork of her just to get Chet to post his!
It was not poor! It was quite good!
"art people"

Hmmmm!

2xGtTGS.jpg
Yes, art.
I wanna see your Mio.
I saw Chet's in the IRC ... I think? Maybe I dreamed that, he should post it.
I don't know what you're talking about.

RurouniZel

It wont be a large house. It will just be home.
A happy cute home. With figurines and anime in it. And little me.

I wish you the best of luck in that endeavor. I'd save up for one myself if I wanted a house but I'd rather rent for now. >_>

RUN, YUI!!!!!!

1eC0Riv.jpg

... I got nothing.

Well, literally because the shipment went out from Amazon Japan with the K-ON Music History's Box (Which unfortunately they chose not to include the poster with my version, FUCK THEM) and the other stuff. For some reason they chose DHL as the courier service in lieu of FedEx or whatnot. I guess that's why the shipment charge was reasonable, just hope the estimate for this Thursday is accurate.

Those people are just monsters.
That could be.
RUN, YUI!!!!!!

1eC0Riv.jpg

... I got nothing.

Well, literally because the shipment went out from Amazon Japan with the K-ON Music History's Box (Which unfortunately they chose not to include the poster with my version, FUCK THEM) and the other stuff. For some reason they chose DHL as the courier service in lieu of FedEx or whatnot. I guess that's why the shipment charge was reasonable, just hope the estimate for this Thursday is accurate.

Cute, and I hope you get your set soon!

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
I gotta wait for the right moment. Like um... Friday...
Yeah, Friday!

We can change avatars whenever, just post iiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttaklsdfk;hkV)o\o;;(V) ヽ(*´Д`*)*T▽T*)/ (」゜ロ゜)」 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻e

RurouniZel

We can change avatars whenever, just post iiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttaklsdfk;hkV)o\o;;(V) ヽ(*´Д`*)*T▽T*)/ (」゜ロ゜)」 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻e

Exto needs his Azu-nyan.

Do not deny him his Azu-nyan.

MikeMyers

Kinda off topic, but earlier in the K-On thread we were talking about FFX2!

Well apparently it may be coming to PS3, so I will finally get to play it.

X was actually my favourite game of all time, but I don't know if I have the time to replay it. When I first got it in 7th grade it took me a whole semester to beat it.

You heard the crowd, Chet...

Exto needs his Azu-nyan.

Do not deny him his Azu-nyan.

He flipped a table, his lust is at an all time high.

I need my cajun fix soon. <3

silly chet.
I sketched up somerhing in two hours and posted it and I dont even like azu that much.
Its time for Azusmut!
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!
ext_azusa_voluptuous-d5umv.png

Tan lines increase the moe? You be the judge.
I hope you all are satisfied. You can post your Mio now Extollere.
Kinda off topic, but earlier in the K-On thread we were talking about FFX2!

Well apparently it may be coming to PS3, so I will finally get to play it.

X was actually my favourite game of all time, but I don't know if I have the time to replay it. When I first got it in 7th grade it took me a whole semester to beat it.
I've played through X so many times, but never beat it. lol
I have no idea why either...

Top Bottom