• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

cajunator

Banned
Coming Air Small packet so estimated at 1 week. So hopefully next thursday at the latest!

I'll take video and do a little review on it. (as it's just season 1 stuff.)

I get all the stuff I buy shipped with EMS if possible.
Its very, very fast.
worth the extra money if you have to have your Cute asap.

also you chose your avatar very wisely.

Just go with what you assume it is from.

But that could be anything! D=

Its very, very fast.

I got my nendos shipped EMS, only option I had for the package of that size apparently. Could have had it broken down into three smaller ones, but that would have been a pain, and I wanted them fast! And they certainly did arrive quickly.
The only downside was UK customs smashing me in the face with ~35 pounds of VAT, then ~15 quid for parcelforce handling my package.

ke-on160_zps4799c0e4.jpg:original

I got my nendos shipped EMS, only option I had for the package of that size apparently. Could have had it broken down into three smaller ones, but that would have been a pain, and I wanted them fast! And they certainly did arrive quickly.
The only downside was UK customs smashing me in the face with ~35 pounds of VAT, then ~15 quid for parcelforce handling my package.

Glad I've never been whacked with any kind of customs fees in the US. That would make me extra grumpy.

EMS to me has been pretty much always worth it...takes two or three days to get to me, and I get the extra tracking and insurance that you don't get with the other options. AmiAmi does have some kind of "registered SAL" option, but that costs enough extra that you might as well go with EMS.

Stark

Banned
Glad I've never been whacked with any kind of customs fees in the US. That would make me extra grumpy.

EMS to me has been pretty much always worth it...takes two or three days to get to me, and I get the extra tracking and insurance that you don't get with the other options. AmiAmi does have some kind of "registered SAL" option, but that costs enough extra that you might as well go with EMS.

Only time I have had to deal with customs is with choosing FedEx. $47 extra. EMS comes through local post office so its a lot cheaper.

Uraizen

Banned
Its very, very fast.

Yes he did, you and I seem to have similar tastes as well. Caj-kun, I miss the cute you bring to our chat, I really enjoyed that. =( I still love the squid girl one you showed us.

That we are.

I've only watched about 4 episodes of that so far, I think. I liked what I saw. I've fallen so far down the moe rabbit hole, I'm beyond redemption.

As an aside, I bought the first 3 persona games from the PSN for my Vita. Still havent finished P4G, but I'll probably end up starting it again. I can't remember what's been going on.

cajunator

Banned
Yes he did, you and I seem to have similar tastes as well. Caj-kun, I miss the cute you bring to our chat, I really enjoyed that. =( I still love the squid girl one you showed us.

kind of busy at work again.
I have to work three extra days on my off week again.

Its very, very fast.

Yes he did

Love you guys. <3

Although, I just started playing Atelier Ayesha, and have totally swooned for her ;P Makoto will be back soon!

Got an email saying they changed my Shipping to EMS for my Houkago order. Probably because I ordered a couple extra things with it. I'm okay with that. :D

cajunator

Banned
I'm about to head off to work and sadly I expect everything to be just as messed up tonight. Nothing I say or write to the higher-ups seems to change anything that goes on. Its like wasting my time to even point it out. So the problems will continue.

Uraizen

Banned
I'm about to head off to work and sadly I expect everything to be just as messed up tonight. Nothing I say or write to the higher-ups seems to change anything that goes on. Its like wasting my time to even point it out. So the problems will continue.

Sounds like somebody is going to be needing a little bit of this:

ORIIqU8.jpg

Top Bottom