• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
last page was cat attack. i'm gonna sneeze.

also, for those that hated the collecting of crap in DK64, you should watch the latest speed runs of it. they skip almost everything and beat the game in like under 50 minutes.
it feels good to see games destroyed like that.
HOLY FUCKING SHITE

Kazzy

Rise appreciation pleases me. Too many Chie-come-latelies for my liking.

But all S-Links are born equal. Don't be one of those list people.

I somehow ended up with Chie, even though that wasn't my intention =\
I still haven't finished that game. Haven't really touched my vita in about a month.

Been busy the past couple days, my order from AmiAmi is on it's way though with my PS3 Houkago :D

Also just ordered tickets to go see Wicked (the musical) in June, so pretty hype for that as well :3

Sorry, there's not much cat girl Ritsu...

o8xNUtM.jpg

OMG Ritsu tongue

I've never played a Persona. Ever. Where do I start? Part 1, go right to 4? I don't have a Vita, is it even worth playing the Non Golden PS2 version? I did buy PES on sale a few weeks ago for 5 bucks...

cjkeats

Rise appreciation pleases me. Too many Chie-come-latelies for my liking.

But all S-Links are born equal. Don't be one of those list people.

Look at you , talking like you don't have one of those list.

I've never played a Persona. Ever. Where do I start? Part 1, go right to 4? I don't have a Vita, is it even worth playing the Non Golden PS2 version? I did buy PES on sale a few weeks ago for 5 bucks...

Start with 3, then play 4, either versions of both games are fine. Never play one, play 2 if you can handle slow, poorly aged combat systems from the stone age.

Stark

Banned

Start with 3, then play 4, either versions of both games are fine. Never play one, play 2 if you can handle slow, poorly aged combat systems from the stone age.

and stone age characters

Thanks :) Yeah, I won't even both with one or two. I'll play PES first. then try to track down a copy of 4 on PS2 (I'd rather play it on the big screen)

Haha. I haven't even turned my Wii U on in ages. Did you add me as a friend? I'd be down to play if you don't mind me completely noobing it up.

We're gonna watch S2 together sunday's after k-on! come join!

Oh really? So long as I don't randomly fall asleep and forget about it I'll be there :D.

Oh, I also picked up Monster Hunter on Wii U. Good luck getting me to play it anytime soon though.
If you ask nicely though I probably will ;P

I have MonHun on Wii U too! Haven't played in a few days though as time has been more limited and I've doubled down on trying to get through Fire Emblem.

Coming Air Small packet so estimated at 1 week. So hopefully next thursday at the latest!

I'll take video and do a little review on it. (as it's just season 1 stuff.)

Just as a heads up it could take as long as 3-4 weeks if you went with SAL shipping, at least in my experience. I usually just do EMS since I'm impatient :p.

Just as a heads up it could take as long as 3-4 weeks if you went with SAL shipping, at least in my experience. I usually just do EMS since I'm impatient :p.

Nope, Air Small Packet was only 100 more yen than SAL, and Air is only estimated at 1 week shipping. :)

I think Chie is pretty cute, but Ritsu any day of the week over her.

Why is she wearing tight shorts under her skirt? The Ritsu I know would be wearing
Mio's panties
Or 5 months. Never again.
Did they lose it on the way and sent you another one, because it just taking 5 months seems excessive...
I don't!

Listing characters really bugs me. It's arbitrary and dumb. I usually have a favorite character and that's about it.

I think they have merit, as they give a bigger picture of what the person likes about the show/game/movie and a little about themselves as well. Of course this works better with fewer characters since many of them ranked in the middle would be like you said arbitrary given that the middle of the road usually gets less thought than those at the top and bottom of the list. Character lists also work best in character driven shows like K-ON! as the majority of the show is about how the characters interact with each other, so knowing what characters people like gives you a picture of what episodes and scenes people liked more/less.

I think I rambled on enough for now.

Stark

Banned
Did they lose it on the way and sent you another one, because it just taking 5 months seems excessive...

I wasn't informed at all about it- this is Play-Asia btw. I tried to contact them and they ignored my emails and after a while I gave up, but it showed up randomly months later!

I wasn't informed at all about it- this is Play-Asia btw. I tried to contact them and they ignored my emails and after a while I gave up, but it showed up randomly months later!

That sounds more like Play-Asia's problem though, but I guess using SAL shipping didn't help out either.

Top Bottom