• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

I wasn't informed at all about it- this is Play-Asia btw. I tried to contact them and they ignored my emails and after a while I gave up, but it showed up randomly months later!

Ugh that stinks. What did you order from there? I ordered Samurai Warriors 3 on PS3 a while ago and it only a while too =/

Or 5 months. Never again.

1066298-I87EOV2.gif

Kazzy

It better be Burst and not the other one.

I doubt it. Just seems like something they would have already done.

I think they have merit, as they give a bigger picture of what the person likes about the show/game/movie and a little about themselves as well. Of course this works better with fewer characters since many of them ranked in the middle would be like you said arbitrary given that the middle of the road usually gets less thought than those at the top and bottom of the list. Character lists also work best in character driven shows like K-ON! as the majority of the show is about how the characters interact with each other, so knowing what characters people like gives you a picture of what episodes and scenes people liked more/less.

I think I rambled on enough for now.

I probably should have mentioned that I was referring to my own tastes. I just don't like the binary nature of a list, which usually just robs an opinion of any context.

Also, approx 21 pages left! Or around 11 for you inferior 100ppp peoples.
And only like a week away from the threads one year anniversary!
No! Endless talk must be endless!
Ever Ever, Forever Shine!
I doubt it. Just seems like something they would have already done.
But I want the good game.
I probably should have mentioned that I was referring to my own tastes. I just don't like the binary nature of a list, which usually just robs an opinion of any context.
So what you're saying is that you fear commitment?
In serious though, I agree giving reasons why you like certain characters more than other beats out any bare-bones list.
Bleh. Double post!

cF0BOjV.png
All is forgiven!

I'll probably drop in the IRC and stay a while after I've been diving on Saturday ^^
And I'll definitely attend the simulview thingymawhutt on Sunday evening/Monday morning.

Oh lawd, do I love unrestricted internet access. All of these cute pictures <3

Top Bottom