• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

You sound like a man who's taste in waifu's is deteriorating. lol

How can you say not Miki to:

194855.jpg

a face like this!?

Let's just say I found her rather irritating in the anime.

Right now I'd be leaning towards Azusa/Makoto/?. Maybe Chihaya or Takane.

It's great so far. The chibi girls are so adorable! Ritsu's been the cutest so far. There's a nice profile picture of Mio that Chet would like, it's a shoulder up picture, but she's clearly not wearing anything~

Samurai Warriors 2 XL is one of my favorite games ever. I love everything about it. The stories were great, gameplay nice, the expansion brought better graphics and more moves to everyone. Plus this amazing song. It also introduced me to the invincible swordsman: Musashi Miyamoto! You must like him, yes? ;D

Never played the Basara series, never cared for its art style, compared to the Musous at least.

I have Warriors Orochi 3 on 360, but I want to pick it up for either the PS3 or Wii U as I'm shifting away from my Xbox. Does the Wii U Orochi have all the DLC up yet? I'd want to buy all of that. Which DLCs were free?

I don't know know about the Wii U DLC. I'll have to check and see what's out there later on.

Musashi Miyamoto is pretty cool :).

Sengoku Musou Chronicle on 3DS had some extra stages and weapons that were released via Spotpass for free for a number of weeks. Not sure if there is still a way to get that though if you were to get it now.

Part of what made Sengoku Basara fun for me is its over the top style, and I like some of the character designs better there than in the Sengoku Musou series (Ieyasu, Magoichi and Mitsunari to name a few). There are some I prefer in Sengoku Musou, such as Nobunaga and Tadakatsu.

Let's just say I found her rather irritating in the anime.

Right now I'd be leaning towards Azusa/Makoto/?. Maybe Chihaya or Takane.

I don't know know about the Wii U DLC. I'll have to check and see what's out there later on.

Musashi Miyamoto is pretty cool :).

Sengoku Musou Chronicle on 3DS had some extra stages and weapons that were released via Spotpass for free for a number of weeks. Not sure if there is still a way to get that though if you were to get it now.

Part of what made Sengoku Basara fun for me is its over the top style, and I like some of the character designs better there than in the Sengoku Musou series (Ieyasu, Magoichi and Mitsunari to name a few). There are some I prefer in Sengoku Musou, such as Nobunaga and Tadakatsu.

Chihaya is great, as is Takane!

Cool, let me know about the DLC! Maybe I'll get it on Wii U so we could play that sometime. About Musashi, he was introduced in 2, and they took him out of Samurai Warriors 3. I was so upset. He's in all the Orochis, of course. He'll always be my favorite guy in the series!

Basara does look over the top. They got an anime too. Wish the Musous would get anime! I agree about Ieyasu, he's just a big ol fatty in Musou, I do like Magoichi in Musou with his ladies man persona, and Mitsunari is a bit too girlish I suppose. I dislike Masamune Date in both. haha.

Haven't played my Sengoku Musou Empires 3 yet. Tonight!

Chihaya is great, as is Takane!

Cool, let me know about the DLC! Maybe I'll get it on Wii U so we could play that sometime. About Musashi, he was introduced in 2, and they took him out of Samurai Warriors 3. I was so upset. He's in all the Orochis, of course. He'll always be my favorite guy in the series!

Basara does look over the top. They got an anime too. Wish the Musous would get anime! I agree about Ieyasu, he's just a big ol fatty in Musou, I do like Magoichi in Musou with his ladies man persona, and Mitsunari is a bit too girlish I suppose. I dislike Masamune Date in both. haha.

Haven't played my Sengoku Musou Empires 3 yet. Tonight!

I'm definitely interested in hearing your take on Empires 3. I might consider importing that depending on how you feel about it.

The Wii U version of WO3 is pretty good. Apparently it has more slowdown than the other versions but as I have no basis for comparison it hasn't bothered me.

Thanks! So I've played it a good hour, and I haven't noticed any Input lag at all. I was able to nearly perfect watashi no koi wa hocchikisu on normal. Even a couple hard songs I didn't notice anything bad.

I was really worried about it too! I'll add more pictures later that I took from earlier. Our Chibi gals are sooooo cute.

Really? I guess it has to do with how you set up your TV or something, but that's good to hear.

Ultimadrago

Top Bottom