• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Cajun, do you have a color key for the character I'm painting, or do you want me to just make up a color scheme?

cajunator

Banned
Cajun, do you have a color key for the character I'm painting, or do you want me to just make up a color scheme?

For Krickett?

I never gave her color but I always wanted her armour to be a middle blue color with green accents like the antennae and her eyes are yellow. Her hair is kind of grayish silver with light blue tip gradient. Damn I want a cintiq

cjkeats is referring to my tumblr, where I spam Sailor Moon, and sometimes music/movies that I like.

I should probably follow you, although all I have posted are some VLR spoilers.

You should join the party bats. Tumblr can show you some cool things.

As mentioned above, I'm on there, although just barely.

My Idoru trio :

Takane / Makoto / Chihaya

I approve so much <3

Also, amazing stuff coming soooooon

It has arrived!

S5vfspq.jpg

:D

STICKERS!

Their thank you note is so cute!

Will be playing this tonight!

cjkeats

Enjoy! It's a ton of fun. I don't think I've unlocked all the songs yet, which is crazy given it's just season one.

This might you're first time hearing the character image songs too I bet?
They're quite good.

RurouniZel

For Krickett?

I never gave her color but I always wanted her armour to be a middle blue color with green accents like the antennae and her eyes are yellow. Her hair is kind of grayish silver with light blue tip gradient. Damn I want a cintiq

Okay, duley noted. :) I'll do what I can to get it right.

It has arrived!

STICKERS!

Ooooh. That's pretty. :)

RurouniZel

I hope to get good enough at moon language so that I can buy all my games directly from Japan and never have to wait for English ever again.

Enjoy! It's a ton of fun. I don't think I've unlocked all the songs yet, which is crazy given it's just season one.

This might you're first time hearing the character image songs too I bet?
They're quite good.

Yup! I'm excited for all the pretty.

You actually can understand the mystical moon language?
I have tried and failed to understand it enough to justify importing things.

I understand a little, took a course in college, wacky professor, but good guy! Besides, this is the kind of import where you don't need to be fluent in the moon runes.

Ooooh. That's pretty. :)

Thank you. I really love your toy too. Lemme know if you're free sometime to still draw me something <3

Also, if anyone knows what the second game I ordered is, gets an e-cookie!

Madao

there's a reason trial and error was invented :p

if it wasn't for that, i wouldn't have been able to make tracks in the F-Zero X Expansion Kit nor i'd have been able to play stuff like the unlocalized Bleach Wii game or the Jump Superstars series.
of course, when it gets to pokemon levels is when i bail out and wait for the english release.

Uraizen

Banned
You should join the party bats. Tumblr can show you some cool things.

Like where we get all of our k-on gifs.

---

So what have I been up to? Beat Razor's Edge
Sigh...
and beat the MGR DLC
Why are you highlighting this and not playing it?
Good times.

0NHW4KL.jpg

I had the rest of those P4 pictures but not the Mugi one. Awesome.

Makotos episode was cute. The episode with what's her face in the wedding dress was makotos best though.
You're welcome!
I "made" something for you since I know how much you love Sucy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHTzcZo2kBM
Speaking of LWA, Yoko Hikasa does a voice in it.
Yoko Hikasa is the voice of Mio if you were wondering.
It has arrived!

STICKERS!

Amazing! I hope you have fun with it!

ATTENTION GHOST AGENTS:

The "En Garde" event has begun. If you are new to these events, let me give one critical piece of advice, and you'd better listen closely.

Do not, under any circumstances, level up for the duration of this or any En Garde event.

This public service announcement has been brought to you by Hoshii Miki. Give her an onigiri if you appreciate it.

Stark

Banned
ATTENTION GHOST AGENTS:

The "En Garde" event has begun. If you are new to these events, let me give one critical piece of advice, and you'd better listen closely.

Do not, under any circumstances, level up for the duration of this or any En Garde event.

This public service announcement has been brought to you by Hoshii Miki. Give her an onigiri if you appreciate it.

nvm fixed

ATTENTION GHOST AGENTS:

wait what

Why not level up?

Amazing! I hope you have fun with it!

Thanks! So I've played it a good hour, and I haven't noticed any Input lag at all. I was able to nearly perfect watashi no koi wa hocchikisu on normal. Even a couple hard songs I didn't notice anything bad.

I was really worried about it too! I'll add more pictures later that I took from earlier. Our Chibi gals are sooooo cute.

Oh well in that case...

This is my tumblr. There are some slight Virtue's Last Reward spoilers on my page, but only if you understand the context, which you shouldn't. So you should be alright.

http://sigmajunpei.tumblr.com/

It has arrived!

Sweet! I'll definitely be curious to hear how you like it. And nice pickup on the Sengoku Musou. I do like me some Musou games. Played a bit of Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper last night after realizing I haven't played much at all. Tons 'o fun.

You ever play any Sengoku Basara? I think I have like 120 hours on SB3 (the US version, anyway) and still don't have a platinum. Imported SB3 Utage but sadly I've played very little of it due to other stuff.

I've imported several Super Robot Taisen games, and have managed to get a lot out of them despite my weaked Japanese reading over the years. Though on the other hand I'm pretty familiar with the series that are represented in those games so that does help.

I hope to get good enough at moon language so that I can buy all my games directly from Japan and never have to wait for English ever again.

I would love to get that good as well. I hope to at least get into some classes again. If I could just learn more Kanji it would be a tremendous help.

Yay! That was the fastest winning of an e-cookie ever. lol. I love Sengoku Musou. I just wish Musashi Miyamoto was in 3.

At least I still have him in the Orochi series!

Yay Warriors Orochi! I'll be honest though...the only Sengoku Musou I've played a lot of is Chronicles on the 3DS (53 hours). Very well done for being a launch title...even made good use of the touch screen. It even had plenty of cool free DLC.

I was watching you play a bit earlier.
Love Zero 2. and Zero 1. And Zero 1. Hell, that was a good franchise.

I have Zero 1 but have never managed to make much progress. Same for Mega Man and Bass on the GBA. I've always liked those games despite being terrible at them.

Sweet! I'll definitely be curious to hear how you like it. And nice pickup on the Sengoku Musou. I do like me some Musou games. Played a bit of Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper last night after realizing I haven't played much at all. Tons 'o fun.

You ever play any Sengoku Basara? I think I have like 120 hours on SB3 (the US version, anyway) and still don't have a platinum. Imported SB3 Utage but sadly I've played very little of it due to other stuff.

Yay Warriors Orochi! I'll be honest though...the only Sengoku Musou I've played a lot of is Chronicles on the 3DS (53 hours). Very well done for being a launch title...even made good use of the touch screen. It even had plenty of cool free DLC.

It's great so far. The chibi girls are so adorable! Ritsu's been the cutest so far. There's a nice profile picture of Mio that Chet would like, it's a shoulder up picture, but she's clearly not wearing anything~

Samurai Warriors 2 XL is one of my favorite games ever. I love everything about it. The stories were great, gameplay nice, the expansion brought better graphics and more moves to everyone. Plus this amazing song. It also introduced me to the invincible swordsman: Musashi Miyamoto! You must like him, yes? ;D

Never played the Basara series, never cared for its art style, compared to the Musous at least.

I have Warriors Orochi 3 on 360, but I want to pick it up for either the PS3 or Wii U as I'm shifting away from my Xbox. Does the Wii U Orochi have all the DLC up yet? I'd want to buy all of that. Which DLCs were free?

cjkeats

Can't stop the tumblr party cause the tumblr party won't stop.

I have Zero 1 but have never managed to make much progress. Same for Mega Man and Bass on the GBA. I've always liked those games despite being terrible at them.

I finished the first one, got to the last level of 2, and never really got far in 3.
Kinda the same with Battle Network, finished the first 2, got stuck in the 3rd and never really went back. The games kinda lost track after 3 anyways. Would love to see them try again, 2 is one of my all time favorites.
MM&B was hard, like most classic MM games. I never got far in either, I just loved Bass's design.

Top Bottom