• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

cjkeats

blouse bunnies

IDsUHy5.gif

Uraizen

Banned
All of this reminds me of something one of my friends asked us in high school. She said, "Why do guys like boobs so much? They're just mounds of fat." The only thing I could tell her was, "We just do, it's not something you can question."

Because don't. I warned you, don't say I didn't.

It's actually because there's a very terrible but in the way the game populates the last of people you battle. Leveling up shoots you to the top of the list on the front page. This is a bad as tyou can imagine.

Ah, I can see why it might be a good idea to avoid doing that :p

All of this reminds me of something one of my friends asked us in high school. She said, "Why do guys like boobs so much? They're just mounds of fat." The only thing I could tell her was, "We just do, it's not something you can question."
hey some guys like the fat

Because don't. I warned you, don't say I didn't.

It's actually because there's a very terrible but in the way the game populates the last of people you battle. Leveling up shoots you to the top of the list on the front page. This is a bad as tyou can imagine.
Oh god, that's awful. Now I'm afraid to level up ;_;

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Okay cajun, I threw together a few basic colors following the few guidelines you gave me, but admittedly didn't put too much effort into it just yet because I figured you'd say "No no, those colors are all wrong!" anyway, so I decided to throw this together and show it to you so that you can directly say "No, change this to this color, and please make this a different color" etc. etc. So don't expect a good color scheme.

PLEASE tell me what colors you want. :) I'm counting on your direction.

cajunator

Banned
Okay cajun, I threw together a few basic colors following the few guidelines you gave me, but admittedly didn't put too much effort into it just yet because I figured you'd say "No no, those colors are all wrong!" anyway, so I decided to throw this together and show it to you so that you can directly say "No, change this to this color, and please make this a different color" etc. etc. So don't expect a good color scheme.

The two ridges on her shoulder pads should be green, and also her antennae and tail should be that green color also. Her hair needs to gradient into a lighter shade of blue on the tips, kind of like how Tsumiki's hair does. Also her armor could be a bit more blue and less purple. and the stomach plate should also be green. It looks good!

Hopes and Dreams!
hey some guys like the fat
Fun with fat.
It would seem I'm on two of your lists now...
And many more.

I'm not sure I like the blue on green, but it's not my place to say I guess. Well specifically that blue and green.
I don't know about you, but I feel like most people have said they would harm me at some point or another. It just means that they care about your opinion and what you say. <3
No, I'm really going to stab you. You better watch out.
Though whatever he's referencing probably looks better than this shop I found.
Probably?!?

Kazzy

Hit me up too, I suppose. - uraizenx
Someone took uraizen.

I don't know how to use it yet.

Yeah, someone took my name too &#65288;&#65294;&#65343;&#65294;&#65289;

That's why I picked this stupid name to begin with! So no one would take it!

I don't know how to use it yet.

Boo! You need to put up some pretty pictures.

RIP Noboru Yamaguchi (1972 - 2013).
The creator of Strike Witches and Zero no Tsukaima. He was only 41.

I echo that sentiment.

Well, that's just horrible.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
The two ridges on her shoulder pads should be green, and also her antennae and tail should be that green color also. Her hair needs to gradient into a lighter shade of blue on the tips, kind of like how Tsumiki's hair does. Also her armor could be a bit more blue and less purple. and the stomach plate should also be green. It looks good!

Okay, I'll make those changes. ^_^

l.jpg

I know... it's quite horrible. :(

Chet I'm liking your tumblr.

Follow me back - godfatherpride

Reminds me I should maybe do something with that Tumblr I started.

And for Bats...WO3 Hyper on Wii U does appear to have a good amount of DLC available...I think about half a dozen stage DLC's and a couple of outfit DLC's. Not really sure how this compares to the other versions.

So young...what a terrible loss.

Wow, sounds like we have a Tumblr parade now.

Also, I love Houkago. Can't wait to play it more~

Reminds me I should maybe do something with that Tumblr I started.

And for Bats...WO3 Hyper on Wii U does appear to have a good amount of DLC available...I think about half a dozen stage DLC's and a couple of outfit DLC's. Not really sure how this compares to the other versions.

Thanks! Although there's a dozen stage packs and tons of outfits on ps3...hmm...Did you play the extra modes new to hyper yet? How are they?

Top Bottom