• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

PYVLOht.gif

Gah!

So many posts to catch up on!

GAH!

We're almost at 20k posts!!

GAH!!!

MY JAPANESE MIDTERM SKIT PERFORMANCE IS NEXT FRIDAY!!!!!

Please to post a distressed/crying/"I give up" Yui GIF here.

MikeMyers

It'd be a mercy killing before Ritsu got her hands on her! ;)

Hey, you're still up too. Also, yes, it's very cool.

Yeah, I was playng FF13. The CH10 Clad Raines boss took me forever to beat....until I find an online strategy that shows you can beat him in a minute.

-_-

There was one hell of a lot of post to catch up on this morning! >.<
But still, just over 6 pages left!

Finally feeling better, too! Fevers gone, now all that's wrong is an extremely sore nose.

fa6ISrM.gif

Stark

Banned
There was one hell of a lot of post to catch up on this morning! >.<
But still, just over 6 pages left!

Finally feeling better, too! Fevers gone, now all that's wrong is an extremely sore nose.

fa6ISrM.gif

You seem to have a lot of fevers or might just be me!

Also, what an awful day.

Kazzy

Hm, heading into the new thread so soon? Scary! But also very cool, it feels like only yesterday that I come into this thread, both curious and highly suspect. It continues to be an awesome little beacon of knowledge, both of K-ON! and otherwise. A fun thread, full of fun people.

Long may it continue.

------------------------------------

Here, have some pictures:

Stark

Banned
Heh, not so much having lots of fevers, just being really ill for almost a week =\.

Awful day? What's up, Stark?

Still the flu? :(

Well most of my assignment is done wrong. And it's kind of the deciding factor in passing or failing. It's worth a shitton. But I literally have no time, alongside that he decided to put it within the same week we're supposed to hand in our presentation proposal and that is on the same day as the exam, we don't have the same amount of time as the others because of that. So I had to cut a lot of corners here and its just disappointing I had no time to do it since he decides to revise it 2 days before the damn thing is due.

Plus, lack of sleep lead to throwing up this morning lol. I'm not use to it.

Hm, heading into the new thread so soon? Scary! But also very cool, it feels like only yesterday that I come into this thread, both curious and highly suspect. It continues to be an awesome little beacon of knowledge, both of K-ON! and otherwise. A fun thread, full of fun people.

Long may it continue.

This cheered me up a little bit though. Cute is always good.

I quite like the top one.

Still the flu? :(

Well most of my assignment is done wrong. And it's kind of the deciding factor in passing or failing. It's worth a shitton. But I literally have no time, alongside that he decided to put it within the same week we're supposed to hand in our presentation proposal and that is on the same day as the exam, we don't have the same amount of time as the others because of that. So I had to cut a lot of corners here and its just disappointing I had no time to do it since he decides to revise it 2 days before the damn thing is due.

Plus, lack of sleep lead to throwing up this morning lol. I'm not use to it.

This cheered me up a little bit though. Cute is always good.

Yeah, I think so.

And that's pretty damn sucky =\ It seems somewhat stupid for them to leave the review till the last minute :(

Gah!

So many posts to catch up on!

GAH!

We're almost at 20k posts!!

GAH!!!

MY JAPANESE MIDTERM SKIT PERFORMANCE IS NEXT FRIDAY!!!!!

Please to post a distressed/crying/"I give up" Yui GIF here.
GGn1L.gif

That's the most :Chet Mugi I've ever seen.

Nom
It's not the most :chet Mugi I've ever seen, and I'll just leave it at that.

Long may it continue.
I'm so glad you gave K-ON! a try! It really warms my heart when I see other people get into it.
I put the link up on Tumblr if you want to follow the artist. They have quite a few Azusa's!

I'm still looking for good Mugi art.
OGNkTOv.png

Add me.

I've got nothing but its already amazing as you can see.

I need to do some more Tumblr following of y'alls. Still not sure what I want to do with mine.

Busy busy busy today especially for a Friday. Tomorrow will be fun though since I'm going to head down to the Sakura Matsuri in DC. Supposed to be a beautiful day, but that also means a TON of people will be downtown, particularly near the Tidal Basin for the cherry blossom viewing.

I do like that :chet Mugi pic very much as well :D.

I need to do some more Tumblr following of y'alls. Still not sure what I want to do with mine.

Busy busy busy today especially for a Friday. Tomorrow will be fun though since I'm going to head down to the Sakura Matsuri in DC. Supposed to be a beautiful day, but that also means a TON of people will be downtown, particularly near the Tidal Basin for the cherry blossom viewing.

I do like that :chet Mugi pic very much as well :D.

You don't have to do anything with yours, just use it as a window to see the smexy Mio art from Chet, or whatever the other gals are posting. xD

Madao

Long may it continue.

the thread's near end has sent everyone into post overdrive. gotta go out with a bang.

cat's almost got sharingans :p

You don't have to do anything with yours, just use it as a window to see the smexy Mio art from Chet, or whatever the other gals are posting. xD

B.but Kazzy told me to make it pretty! I must do something before I bring great shame upon myself :p.

School is dumb. Like, really dumb.

My exams started today.

Yeah, school is dumb. Except when you're on exchange to Japan. I would go do that again in a heartbeart if I could.

Anywho, best of luck ;)

B.but Kazzy told me to make it pretty! I must do something before I bring great shame upon myself :p.

Yeah, school is dumb. Except when you're on exchange to Japan. I would go do that again in a heartbeart if I could.

Anywho, best of luck ;)

Well, you don't want to disappoint the Kazzy! Make it pretty then! ;P

Also, when did you go to Japan? Pictures! Where are they? :D

I kind of like. Guilty pleasure I guess. I get Furisodation stuck in my head from time to time...

I dunno, she's just the perfect mix of crazy and beautiful! She looks so pretty when she changes outfits and smiles in Tsukema Tsukuru. I wish I could go see her! <3

Don't you remember what happened last time?

Ahaha, it was worth it. Something about the sheer size of them makes the girls heads look hilariously small.

I dunno, she's just the perfect mix of crazy and beautiful! She looks so pretty when she changes outfits and smiles in Tsukema Tsukuru. I wish I could go see her! <3

This is pretty much what made me watch the first video. Then I was hooked.

Top Bottom