• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Esura

Banned
Mio and Ritsu are so cute together. A pair that brings out the best of Mio while leaving the shitty elements behind a bit. Not as cute as Azunyan and Yui though but still.

Mio and Ritsu are so cute together. A pair that brings out the best of Mio while leaving the shitty elements behind a bit. Not as cute as Azunyan and Yui though but still.

T0VI9.gif

I'm glad you guys aren't talking about that voting stuff anymore. It's so creepy.

Let's talk about OTPs instead because that's not creepy at all. I submit that Nodoka x Jun is the best and now I will write a fifty-page erotic fanfiction.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
guys what do you think the girls favourite video games are

i dont know if this was answered in s2 so dont spoil me if that's the case pretty plz

p.s mugibros 4eva

dluu13

I'm glad you guys aren't talking about that voting stuff anymore. It's so creepy.

Let's talk about OTPs instead because that's not creepy at all. I submit that Nodoka x Jun is the best and now I will write a fifty-page erotic fanfiction.

More to come on Thursday. That's the vote to decide who gets the Aquamarine Necklace. No K-On characters in there though :(

Esura

Banned
I'm curious Chet. What makes Mio your favorite?

I know I like Yui because she is energetic, free spirited, absent minded, goofy, has cute hair, and has good intentions. She reminds me of a hyperactive version of myself....somewhat.

Speaking of K-on CVs, the 2 main characters in Manyuu Hikenchou are voiced by the same people as Mugi and Yui.
Mugi = Chifusa Yui = Kaede
Something I found interesting anyways.

Top Bottom