• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

I've never heard of that before.
PUz9g.jpg

Wait, when did the brits invade columbia ?!

That's not US though right, smells like Canada.

Yeah that's West Coast Canada.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Heard of it, never saw it.

I started Kid Icarus finally, and so far, i like it, and the controls don't seem that bad. But i am still in the first few chapters.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I hope you turned the screen sensitivity all the way up. If not, go to the options menu NOW.

I messed around with the control options, and changed some things, forgot what exactly! But it's nice that they give you an quick optiuon to test your changes.

While on the 3DS topic, figure this is a good place as any to ask this. Is Pokemon black/white worth getting ? Or should i wait for the next one. I never really played Pokemon, except for a few minutes with Black/White, since i found the girl was pretty cute. And i like cute things, and RPGs.

Esura

Banned
Well yeah, didn't say they weren't.

Maybe it's a Cleveland thing, assuming your not from Cleveland
I'm from Cincinnati.

I messed around with the control options, and changed some things, forgot what exactly! But it's nice that they give you an quick optiuon to test your changes.

While on the 3DS topic, figure this is a good place as any to ask this. Is Pokemon black/white worth getting ? Or should i wait for the next one. I never really played Pokemon, except for a few minutes with Black/White, since i found the girl was pretty cute. And i like cute things, and RPGs.

Get Pokemon Black. It is awesome and I daresay the best PKMN game ever. And yes, Hilda is quite cute indeed.

That depends on if you like the look of the new girl or not.
AlxUX.jpg

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
They kinda look the same, but the new one looks more girly ? What's her name ?

I would get Pokemon Black/White, but it still cost a fortune!

They kinda look the same, but the new one looks more girly ? What's her name ?
I would get Pokemon Black/White, but it still cost a fortune!
They don't really have official names really, you get to name them yourself. They all have like default names, but they haven't said what the new girl's name is. The one int B/W is Hilda though.

Esura

Banned
Everyone here should get Dragon's Dogma and make their MC look like their favorite HTT girl.

Yui, the Warrior of Fate! Boom!

I don't want to wake up with a drawing of a horse head with breasts in my bed.

I live near you.
This just makes me more curious.
It's the anime thread for the cool kids

that's the reason why this is my first post here.

---
Official K-ON! Ladies' Panties Unveiled

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-05-23/official-k-on-ladies-panties-unveiled

I bet women are not the main targetgroup
But I was told K-ON! was a show for girls!
Everyone here should get Dragon's Dogma and make their MC look like their favorite HTT girl.

Yui, the Warrior of Fate! Boom!
I was thinking of making Mio in Monster Hunter. Maybe I'll wait till 3G hopefully comes out over here to do it.

Top Bottom