• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

dluu13

i4ZRFMqsoZ8SI.gif

Esura

Banned
Having anyone but Azusa as worst girl is wrong.

Azu-nyan isn't the worst for me. K-On!! completely redeemed her and Mugi. Those last episodes with Azu-nyan and the gang almost made some tears drop from my manly, steely eyes.

I hate (love) making lists of favorite characters cause it fluctuates for me constantly. I still prefer Azu-nyan to Mio though, but I'm just going to say I love all the characters (Yui the most) so I don't put my foot in my mouth later.

@Billiechu

Azu-nyan isn't a loli.

People just think she's boring/stick in the mud. One of my friends thinks she's the best because she's the most "normal".

Mio plays the straight man too sometimes, but she has her own quirks. Azusa doesn't really have any quirks. She feels more outside of the group than the other four girls, but I guess that's her purpose.

LayLa

eh, don't really get the hate for Azusa. yes she can be annoying with the whole "let's practice" thing but its kind of needed to counteract the flakiness of the rest of them. she does come into her own over the course of the second season, and though she isn't my favorite character by some stretch two episodes that i really like are based around her (the Ui/Azusa/Jun one when the others are away on the school trip & the one where she keeps falling asleep)
also the song "Joyful Todays" sounds like a duck quacking along to a Super Mario Bros tune, cracks me up every time i hear it.

What makes Azusa entertaining is she's her own foil. If she weren't so serious she wouldn't get so annoyed.

She's better when she's with her classmates Ui and Jun then with the other After School Teatime girls. Or maybe that's just my love for Jun talking.

Top Bottom