• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Poyunch

M9Om9.jpg

Esura

Banned
Looking at the gifs....I just noticed how freaking adorable each character is. I know I'm pretty much stating the obvious but it is just something about the shapes of the face that just gives off this cute vibe, even with the older characters like Sawa-chan. I just can't put my freaking hand on it. Not even the manga give off the same feeling like in the anime. Maybe it is that KyoAni effect.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Looking at the gifs....I just noticed how freaking adorable each character is. I know I'm pretty much stating the obvious but it is just something about the shapes of the face that just gives off this cute vibe
They have the facial structures of babies.

e_i

Seeing all this Azusa makes me happy.

Starting watching the second season first collection on Blu-ray. The dub sounds great...but I really wish they'd stop translating the yen amount in USD. Oh well...we got DTS-HD audio this time around.

LayLa

have you watched the second season yet cajun? i know my opinion of Azusa changed over the course of that.
incidentally there was an interview with the manga's editor recently who said that Asuza was deliberately introduced as a driving force to motivate the others as they were worried that the original 4 were too lazy, but then the story changed to became to be more about how they change her behaviour rather than the other way round. the power of HTT! also surprise surprise the mangaka had been a member of his school's light music club and spent most of his time lazing around rather than practising.

Top Bottom