• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

The psp game is hardly cheap though, is it? I seem to remember seeing it had pretty much held its price, well at least for those who have to import it.

I don't want the psp game because it's cheaper, I don't even know if it is or not, but because it seems like a game better suited to a portable than the big screen.
Or maybe I'm just weird.

Kazzy

I don't want the psp game because it's cheaper, I don't even know if it is or not, but because it seems like a game better suited to a portable than the big screen.
Or maybe I'm just weird.

No, I'm with you on that, it's pretty much the only time I play those sort of games.

Poyunch

T4VZG.gif

frequency

Second season #4 and #5 are my favourite in the series now. I've replayed #5 a few times instead of continuing.

The connection between the two is so good. And #5 really lets us get to know other characters. I wish there was a season 3 with them! I really enjoy
Jun. She is silly and funny without being "too much". The interaction of Azusa, Ui, and Jun is really great. I would enjoy a series with them as focus
. I like Azusa more and more with every episode.

I like the original members very much too but they are becoming caricatures. Azusa and
_________Ui and Jun_________
in #5 are more realistic.

This is becoming my favourite show ever (but it will be tough battle to beat 電車男 and 野ブタ。をプロデュース). I need to continue but I am afraid for when I finish and there is no more to watch.

Azusa really does become the main character in season 2. And there's a few more episodes of just Azusa and her friends. I think Azusa fits better with them.

dluu13

Second season #4 and #5 are my favourite in the series now. I've replayed #5 a few times instead of continuing.

The connection between the two is so good. And #5 really lets us get to know other characters. I wish there was a season 3 with them! I really enjoy
Jun. She is silly and funny without being "too much". The interaction of Azusa, Ui, and Jun is really great. I would enjoy a series with them as focus
. I like Azusa more and more with every episode.

I like the original members very much too but they are becoming caricatures. Azusa and
_________Ui and Jun_________
in #5 are more realistic.

This is becoming my favourite show ever (but it will be tough battle to beat 電車男 and 野ブタ。をプロデュース). I need to continue but I am afraid for when I finish and there is no more to watch.

Don't worry there's still a movie that has yet to be released on Blu-ray

frequency

もしもし亀よ 亀さんよ
世界のうちでお前ほど
歩みの鈍い ものはない
どうしてそんなに鈍いのか

frequency

もしもし 亀よ 亀さんよ
世界のうちで お前ほど
歩みの 鈍い ものはない
どうして そんなに 鈍いのか

なんと おっしゃる 兎さん
そんなら お前と かけくらべ
向こうの 小山の 麓まで
どちらが 先に かけつくか

どんなに 亀が いそいでも
どうせ 晩まで かかるだろ
ここらで ちょっと  ひとねむり
グーグーグーグー グーグーグー

これは 寝過ぎた しくじった
ピョンピョンピョンピョン ピョンピョンピョン
あんまり遅い 兎さん
さっきの自慢は どうしたの

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Thank youFuck you, based Blu-Ray Consortium.

Region locks are the devil!

On another note, i got my game!

So far, looks okay, for a PSP game that is. Though, it looks nice when you actually play the rhythm game part, the models look really nice! When you are at the club, the background look crappy, but the models look okay.It is part of the PSP remaster label, so it's basically a PSP game. No trophies, saves are in the Minis/PSP remaster/PSP folder, etc. If you already have the PSP version, you obviously don't need this.

Just tried it out, played a few songs with all characters. It plays well, i tried both in full screen and normal ( you can set it in the settings on your PS3 settings menu for PSP remasters ). On the delay/lag thing, i don't know, played a few more songs, hard to tell. I guess it might get different depending on your TV ( especially if you have post processing stuff enabled ), but that goes for all the games.

That said, it plays pretty good though, and the notes follow the music pretty well, so when you get on the groove, it's pretty easy and fun.

Also i got Cake, Taiyaki, and some tea. I gave the cake to Yui afterwards, and it made her happy!

Worth it alone to hear Yui do the Seeegaaaaa intro!

I like how Japan and Korea are in a different BD regions than pretty much the rest of Asia.

I believe this is because unlike with DVD, Blu-ray's 3 regions are roughly divided by TV standards. Region A contains countries which use NTSC (60hz), Region B contains countries which use PAL (50hz), and Region C contains countries which have too much piracy and are therefore outcast (mainly China and Russia). Since Japan and Korea both use NTSC, unlike most of the rest of Asia, they are in Region A.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
But it looks like stickers, they come off, and are not paper. It's just that it's not sticky!

And i dont want to peel them off if i have nowhere where to put them on!

Esura

Banned
Sad to say I don't even have a console newer than an n64. I did all my gaming on pc, then i suddenly stopped.

Damn dude. At least get a PS2. So many games on that console, many I'll never play sadly since aside from Persona and Xenosaga I have no real reason to go back after like 7 years of current gen with PS3.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
If you're gaming PC is pretty good, you can still run PS2/Wii emulator. I spent all my free time now on league of legend, wish I can actually watch an anime or play something else.

Top Bottom