• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Damn you Chet, i was going to post exactly the same thing in that Ice Cream thread !

iJAenqbxR4TND.gif

Better luck next time.

Articalys

From the weekly Media Create sales thread:

06./00. [PS3] K-On! Houkago Live!! (Afterschool Live!) HD Version (SEGA) - 13,581 / NEW

compared to the first week sales of the original PSP version back in 2010:

02. / 00. [PSP] K-On! After School Live!! (Sega) - 170.848 / NEW

Kazzy

just use an emulator and play PS2 and gamecube games

Odd how most seem to have a skewed view on what constitutes acceptable piracy. Which may say a lot about how GAF is predominately a gaming forum (I know!) above all else.

It always struck me as odd, how most will look down on some for downloading emulators, all the while downloading music and the like themselves.

....and others will happily download this show too.

Kazzy

I didn't say to pirate the games. Just emulate the system since you don't own one.

Not really directed at you, just the prevailing attitude around the forum. I'm not even sure what point I was trying to make.

PC gaming is good, in theory, but I find myself in the position of being able to play all the high-end games, whilst my friends can't...

And yeah, the Steam sale is a horrible, horrible thing!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yes, it's just one of those PSP HD remasters. Nothing new.
I suppose that explains why it's so cheap. I don't get why they didn't bother adding the new songs to it, unless the game bombed and this is just a cash grab while they still own the rights to the first season songs.

LayLa

I suppose that explains why it's so cheap. I don't get why they didn't bother adding the new songs to it, unless the game bombed and this is just a cash grab while they still own the rights to the first season songs.

the thing is the PSP game sold really well, which makes the decision to not make a followup with season 2 songs seem a bit ... odd. licensing problems maybe?

dluu13

It's kind of sad. I had a kickass PC (by standards two years ago), then I suddenly just stopped playing games.

Now I sit around mostly doing nothing :( I am playing with the idea of buying a lathe though...

Also, about the suggestions to get a gamecube, all of the gamecube controllers that I see for sale are all like chewed up.

Emitan

It's kind of sad. I had a kickass PC (by standards two years ago), then I suddenly just stopped playing games.

Now I sit around mostly doing nothing :( I am playing with the idea of buying a lathe though...

Play F2P games because they're what I can afford.

Spending all my money on art books :/

frequency

Hello,

I like Mugi.

I will always regret not buying this because I bought Alter Maid Mio instead.

Q.Q

That is such detailed food!

I've started to like Tsumugi more than Mio. She is the cutest!
I think my ranking is
  1. Azusa
  2. Tsumugi
  3. Mio
  4. Yui
  5. Ritsu

Yui and Ritsu can be too much. Mio is a little... Her character feels like it hasn't grown too much.

Esura

Banned
This calls for the obligatory:

dQern.gif

I have such a funny joke for this money gif but I'd prolly get banned cause womenfolk might find it offensive. :(

frequency said:
That is such detailed food!

I've started to like Tsumugi more than Mio. She is the cutest!
I think my ranking is
Azusa
Tsumugi
Mio
Yui
Ritsu

Yui and Ritsu can be too much. Mio is a little... Her character feels like it hasn't grown too much.
I'm glad your eyes opened to Mio and like someone else more.

I take it you don't like goofy air head characters huh? :p

Top Bottom