• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

frequency

I'm glad your eyes opened to Mio and like someone else more.

I take it you don't like goofy air head characters huh? :p

I like characters. It just is too much sometimes.
Yui and Ritsu in this series sometimes feel out of place. It's never "turned off" and can become annoying.

I feel Azusa is excellent character. Is very relatable.
Tsumugi and Mio are caricatures, but still great. I would be friends definitely.
Yui and Ritsu are... anime characters.

Goofy and funny personality can be handled in more realistic and controlled way.
________Jun_________
in the episode I saw her is excellent example.

Mio isn't really all that unrealistic, considering I'm a lot like her, sans being a woman.
The only characters I would say are unrealistic at times are the Hirasawa sisters and how perfect they can be at times.
And Jun is great.

Mugi's lesbian maid/friend.
jyN89.png

Though she's more Mio-ish than Yui-ish. Just ignore that bit.

Yet she never sings in the show at all,
save for at the end of the second season, but even Ritsu sings, so it barely counts.
She even wanted to join the choir club originally, and her excuse she uses in the first season for not singing was pretty weak.

But I thnk Mio has the best voice, but that might just be my Gundam Wing nostalgia talking.

frequency

But I thnk Mio has the best voice, but that might just be my Gundam Wing nostalgia talking.

It took effort to quote you without reading the spoiler!

I think Mio has a great voice too. It's really close between Tsumugi and Mio. I think they have good voices for different types of songs. The ending songs is very good for Mio type.

I got so excited when I heard Ritsu sing. I guess that's cause Ritsu is best. (Sorry frequency)

It's great to have different opinions. (─‿‿─)

Esura

Banned
Yui is the best when it comes to singing and just being an all around cute girl. Airhead girl with the heart of gold.

It's pretty interesting how Ui and Yui's dynamic is pretty much the same as Tenma and her younger sister Yakumo's from School Rumble. With the younger sister being the more mature of the two both mentally and physically.
Though this is probably a far more common trope than I realize...
8d2fG.gif

Esura

Banned
It's pretty interesting how Ui and Yui's dynamic is pretty much the same as Tenma and her younger sister Yakumo's from School Rumble. With the younger sister being the more mature of the two both mentally and physically.
Though this is probably a far more common trope than I realize...
8d2fG.gif

Like Matou Sakura to Tohsaka Rin. Dem Sakura breasts. :p

But yeah, its a very common trope.

LayLa

Got my PS3 game finally!
and .... those amazon.jp reviews weren't lying, the timing is off compared to the PSP game ;_;

LayLa

news20120629.jpg

vinyl boxset of first season singles. being a total vinyl record snob i want this SO BAD. expensive & very limited though.

Kazzy

...and Mugi has somehow become my favourite character, which has surprised even me, especially because I feel the need to highlight just how redundant she has been in everything that I have watched so far.

It's that underdog spirit, I guess.

Something, something, lesbians.

That is relevant to my interests.
...and Mugi has somehow become my favourite character, which has surprised even me, especially because I feel the need to highlight just how redundant she has been in everything that I have watched so far.

It's that underdog spirit, I guess.

Something, something, lesbians.

If you like Mugi now, just wait till you watch the second season.

Top Bottom