• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

3D garbage. My eyes are burning!
7sQvc.gif

It already had fold lines when I bought it. I didn't know they would get that bad when I shipped it. :(

I'm sorry.
Eh, the parcel it came in was hardly damaged, and the condition looks like it's just normal wear in tear from people physically handling it. But it's fine, looks right at home next to my shitty Nintendo Power posters.
And there was something on the other side of the poster, but I've already forgotten what it was, as it wasn't K-ON.
This thread is like a moenuke that just keeps going off.
ljsLX.gif

Chet you need to watch YuruYuri so we can talk about it.
Maybe you should watch Ladies X Butlers! so we can talk about it.

Glasses > Suit cases!
DHnBW.jpg

Apparently someone on ebay is going to be selling those glasses, but it's ebay, so uh... yeah.
I was disappointed that the other thread pretty much said I have to watch the first series before it really becomes funny, meh.

In fairness, I did jump in (cold) on the second series. A light-hearted series that needs contextualizing, who knew?
I think she is talking about the first season. And I plan to eventually watch it, much like I plan to watch most things.
I calculated it out to be about $380 so not a lot of money. But expensive for a suitcase that small.
Yeah, it's far to much for just suit cases. Maybe if it came with more goodies I could see it being sold that high.

Kazzy

I'd be curious to see if that luggage has a life on Ebay at some point, if only to morbidly see what it fetches. Though, it does seem niche, even for its target audience.

I think she is talking about the first season. And I plan to eventually watch it, much like I plan to watch most things.

I know, it was more a case of me sounding off about my own stupidity! It was the minority who were sounding off about it, but much like this thread, they also tend to be the most vocal, so my head was turned. Seemed okay from what I saw, but then again, I have little reference to base that on.

Which reminds me, now that I finally have a window, I should probably get back to watching this...

Articalys

Man, I'd buy those Nodoka glasses if I could pull off wearing them (assuming they're even sized lol).

Random question - in celebration of the K-On movie, I want to switch to a Mugi avatar for a bit. Anyone have any avatar suggestions?
The elusive Mugifish. In both zoomed out and close up variations.

mugifishcgk9e.jpg
mugifish2dskr9.jpg

I guess if you wanted something related to the movie there is also this:

untitledzkkkp.jpg
untitled6qpt0.jpg

Man, I'd buy those Nodoka glasses if I could pull off wearing them (assuming they're even sized lol).

Random question - in celebration of the K-On movie, I want to switch to a Mugi avatar for a bit. Anyone have any avatar suggestions?

And while I'm on the same thought...

And one for Kandrick.

Kazzy

Call me crazy, but I think I see a recurring theme. You're nothing if not persistent, Chet...

And does the film occur after the 2nd series? If that's the case, the pressure is certainly on to get through everything.

Kazzy

5xlr3.gif

It's after. There's an episode in season 2 that's basically the prequel to the movie. You should watch the second season anyways.

I wouldn't worry about that, I'm invested at this point. It's just been more of a time thing lately, I prefer to watch multiple episodes in one sitting.

Capcom's transphobia continues

Ah, I don't even know what the current line is on all that stuff, so weird.

dluu13

I wouldn't worry about that, I'm invested at this point. It's just been more of a time thing lately, I prefer to watch multiple episodes in one sitting.

Ah, I don't even know what the current line is on all that stuff, so weird.

come on, the second season is only 27 episodes. You can finish that in one day.

Top Bottom