• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

They're all going to work at the same place anyway! They'll see each other every day! lol

cOAIO.jpg

LayLa

just finished watching the film, beautifully made & worth the wait. if this is the end then its a good place to stop.
also pleased my favorite side characters got some screen time
occult club!

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Just finished the K-on movie. I know some people haven't watched it, so all I'm gonna say is that it was perfect.
I cried a little at the end ;_;

wonzo

Banned
K-On! Movie

This was everything I expected a K-On! movie to be and more. Everything from the fantastic animation, incredibly atmospheric backgrounds combined with the excellent scene composition and the pitch perfect soundtrack really made this a great film. Hell, it even got a little :firehawk towards the end and made me all a little bit teary eyed. ;_;

k-on%21mmugiisstrongest.jpg

mugi is strongest

also, is it just me or was that an instrumental cover of the ELO song Twilight at the
Japanese Culture Festival
?

Metrotab

Banned
I found it quite funny how bagpipes started playing when they arrived in England. They were actually playing one of the traditional background songs too, which I didn't notice until I listened to it properly.

That movie was really fun!
It felt like a really long K-on episode, which is a good thing.

The full 5.1 surround mix really made the movie for me. All the performances sounded fantastic. As for the rest of it, well you know, first there was :cajun and then there was :firehawk. The movie slots in nicely between stuff that happens during the end of the 2nd season and doesn't repeat anything that was already seen, which was nice.

Esura

Banned
K-ON! movie is awesome. Looks beautiful to boot. The English from the characters in London seemed....off for some reason. They reminded me of this character in this scene from this one anime called Black Heaven. Other than that, perfect K-ON! goodness.

dluu13

K-ON! movie is awesome. Looks beautiful to boot. The English from the characters in London seemed....off for some reason. They reminded me of this character in this scene from this one anime called Black Heaven. Other than that, perfect K-ON! goodness.

It's better English than what you see in most other animes though.

Sexual tension in a moe series with an all female cast isn't a spoiler. Neither is bathroom usage in a show where the cast spends half of their time drinking tea. It's going to come out eventually!

Top Bottom