• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Girls always go to the bathroom together. Always. She was obviously doing something else.
In public sure.
Notice in that clip that Azusa never actually gets to the bathroom. Nice try, Chet.
I swear there was a point where the girls go the bathroom together, but I'm to tired to find proof.
But beyond going to the toilet, you do see them bathing several times, and brush their teeth/fix their hair.
Also hello K-OnGaf.

Welcome!

Xzeon

Banned
In public sure.

I swear there was a point where the girls go the bathroom together, but I'm to tired to find proof.
But beyond going to the toilet, you do see them bathing several times, and brush their teeth/fix their hair.

Welcome!

hi.

movie spoiler thing
omg Azu nyan thought Yui wanted to hook up with her hahahahah. they finally took Yui's obsession with her to where the fans wanted it to go.

Kazzy

I don't think I would really want to use the search term "K-ON! Bathroom" anyway.

I don't think I would really want to use the search term "K-ON! Bathroom" anyway.

UX4cL.jpg
Didn't give me any leads anyways.
Bathing isn't a bodily function. Even dolls can get dirty.
True.

Since you have a horse avatar, I thought you were a farmer or perhaps even some sort of super-sentient equine yourself, so I posted pretty much the only thing I know about horses: the hey dude theme song.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Anyone know of a good place where I can import BluRays from the US to Europe? I wanted to buy the season 2 BluRays, but with PlanetAxel gone, I really don't know from where (don't want to buy from Amazon).

I searched in Japanese because searching for "K-ON" in English never works right, and apparently a certain subsection of the fanbase is way into pointing out bathroom usage. I found a thread with a huge debate about that bathroom scene in the movie I mentioned. I think this is your victory, Chet. Your disgusting, smelly victory.

Xzeon

Banned
Since you have a horse avatar, I thought you were a farmer or perhaps even some sort of super-sentient equine yourself, so I posted pretty much the only thing I know about horses: the hey dude theme song.

i am, a real horse, in real life.

omg noooooo the movies almost over...

:(

infinite sadness.

Ritsu's brother confirmed for siscon?
All those doujins vindicated!
Anyone know of a good place where I can import BluRays from the US to Europe? I wanted to buy the season 2 BluRays, but with PlanetAxel gone, I really don't know from where (don't want to buy from Amazon).
No, but I'm not even European, so I doubt I'd be much help anyways.
I think this is your victory, Chet. Your disgusting, smelly victory.

xqUWs.gif

Xzeon

Banned
I searched in Japanese because searching for "K-ON" in English never works right, and apparently a certain subsection of the fanbase is way into pointing out bathroom usage. I found a thread with a huge debate about that bathroom scene in the movie I mentioned. I think this is your victory, Chet. Your disgusting, smelly victory.

they eat a lot of candy and cake, it prolly dont smell that bad...

K-OnGaf is weird, i totally fit in.

Xzeon

Banned
omg the endiiiiiiiiiiing

crying irl........

sob forever....

the most simplistic show ever but i feel like i could watch 30000 episodes.

Xzeon

Banned
wasnt the ending part where
they sang to Azu Nyan ripped straight out of the last ep from season 2? dont that fuck with the time line of the show... or what...

dluu13

wasnt the ending part where
they sang to Azu Nyan ripped straight out of the last ep from season 2? dont that fuck with the time line of the show... or what...

I don't think so. They still sing it to her after graduation, and the movie takes place before the grad ceremony.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I don't think so. They still sing it to her after graduation, and the movie takes place before the grad ceremony.
It's the same exact event. Notice how at the end of the song in the movie, the film cuts to an exterior shot and you can see the same reaction that
Yui has when Asuza says that their song sounds bad (which in itself is a reference to their first meeting in S1)

The whole movie is based around them essentially
coming up with the song, or how they decided to write her a song in the first place

(The scene also uses the same visual cues, namely
the four girls have their graduation scroll things and Sawako has her farewell message placard
).

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's one of my favourite songs in the series, though.
Well, regardless of your feelings on the song, the joke is a reference to S1. It was a "full circle" moment.

They just "removed" it from the movie because it doesn't quite make sense out of context (for someone who has never seen the series), but it's still there for someone who knows the scene.

That and just re-using the TV ending would have been lazy. lol

Top Bottom