• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

ggx3-miliaface-30fps-ics2a.gif

Happy page 100 guys!
... My brother has a sweater like this. Pikachu face and ears and everything.

and he goes outside wearing it just as he would with any other sweater
What a weirdo!
Yeah, I think that's what I'll end up doing. Maybe I should look into those Blu Rays.

Hm. Fuwa Fuwa Time has been stuck in my head pretty much all day long now.
Since the radio in my car died, I just hum/whistle K-ON! songs when I'm driving.

Well, when I'm alone that is...

That looks weird.

*Glares*

We can't all be right!
100 pages sounds more like an achievement than like, 50 pages or whatever you losers have.
Probably because it's 360p and 30fps! Dumb person, make a better gif!

Eh, I think its the fact that everything seems to be in motion, like her hair and collar, but not her face. I know they don't really animate their jaws when they talk in anime very much, but they usually don't have their hair and such blowing around in the wind in talking head scenes.
Oh well, not a huge problem.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Guilty as charged.

Sometimes I have conversations with you with myself...

The one and only!

I'm sure imagination me is a pretty cool guy.

Probably is cool. :)

I tend to think aloud as well, but it is kinda awkward sometimes trying to find a place to be alone with my thoughts. I'm just a very auditory person, I need to hear it for me to truly process it. That's why every time I try to write a post (like this one), I usually read it aloud a few times before I submit my reply to make sure it doesn't sound incredibly awkward.

Ultimadrago

All I can say is that it gets steamy.

I tend to think aloud as well, but it is kinda awkward sometimes trying to find a place to be alone with my thoughts. I'm just a very auditory person, I need to hear it for me to truly process it. That's why every time I try to write a post (like this one), I usually read it aloud a few times before I submit my reply to make sure it doesn't sound incredibly awkward.

Yeah, some posts I edit simply to ensure my message gets across in the right tone. The inclusion or absence of a word can make all the difference.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Yeah, some posts I edit simply to ensure my message gets across in the right tone. The inclusion or absence of a word can make all the difference.

I totally get ya. I tend to include a lot of emoticons to show what I'm feeling like ^_^ or ;P or :O or (=゚ω゚)ノ or ψ(`∇´)ψ or ∑(゚Д゚).

Hyouka

Oh hey, I finished up my last 2012 show! Just in time for 2013! Wait...it's May already? Welp.

Well, I guess that's it then. The show apparently doesn't cover all the way until the last novel, so it just ends. I hope Kyoani actually plans to cover the remaining content because that ending was pretty much "Haha, now go read the novels if you want to find out what happens!" I hate when they do that. For a show which was 22 episodes you would think they would try harder to make it to where the novels are at least.

I would have boned Chitanda. You're conserving energy just a bit too well there, idiot!

cajunator

Banned
Thanks so much yall! It was indeed a wonderful birthday.
went home to my parents place and had crawfish etouffee and then a steak dinner, Firefly was marathoning on tv, and then I went with my brother to watch the movie Oblivion.
it was pretty good!
Then I got back and got some of the cheesecake mom bought and I returned to K-ongaf to find several more pages of Ritsu pics.
It was a wonderful day.

Thanks so much yall! It was indeed a wonderful birthday.
went home to my parents place and had crawfish etouffee and then a steak dinner, Firefly was marathoning on tv, and then I went with my brother to watch the movie Oblivion.
it was pretty good!
Then I got back and got some of the cheesecake mom bought and I returned to K-ongaf to find several more pages of Ritsu pics.
It was a wonderful day.

I'm glad you had a good time! One more for the road.
Agnn91E.png

Top Bottom