• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Sorry if this is a little sloppy, I'm really exhausted.

K-On 13
ibfjUFFxYpmbOC.gif

This was a weird episode, but a good weird. It felt like you finally started knowing the other characters on a personal level and more about... well, them. Ritsu seems to really want a boyfriend, but too bad those love letters were Mio lyrics, haha! Why is Mugi working? Just to show others that she doesn't have to live off her parents' riches, I assume? Also, here we go... Azusa was pretty awesome in this episode. She was so cute with Azunyan #2. Aaaand to top it all off... lol Yui is so cute and weird, I love her more and more each episode. Bukuro-chan and those weird dishes she wanted to try!

You're so strict!
Chet just has to look out so I don't slack off!

You're so strict!
Chet just has to look out so I don't slack off!
I'm the Mio of this thread! Gotta keep us all in line a bit.
Sorry if this is a little sloppy, I'm really exhausted.
Don't worry about it.!
This gag was actually in the manga.
K-On 13

This was a weird episode, but a good weird. It felt like you finally started knowing the other characters on a personal level and more about... well, them. Ritsu seems to really want a boyfriend, but too bad those love letters were Mio lyrics, haha! Why is Mugi working? Just to show others that she doesn't have to live off her parents' riches, I assume? Also, here we go... Azusa was pretty awesome in this episode. She was so cute with Azunyan #2. Aaaand to top it all off... lol Yui is so cute and weird, I love her more and more each episode. Bukuro-chan and those weird dishes she wanted to try!
The episode is pretty different than, but I love it all the same. The thing about Mugi? Well you will understand more in season 2.
I'm glad you're warming up to Azusa, even if it's just a little bit.

Madao

that gag was at the point Mugi started climbing the ranks among my favorites. it was funny how she connected Yui's comments.

Madao

That's because you're a pervert!

th-that's not what i meant! you b-baka!

i re-read that sentence and it can mean something very dirty. the meaning i intended is that the battle between ritsu and mugi as my favorite character was happening by the time i read the manga, meaning that mugi's anime moments alone were enough for me to like her. btw, this sounds like a speedwagon-style explanation.

th-that's not what i meant! you b-baka!

i re-read that sentence and it can mean something very dirty. the meaning i intended is that the battle between ritsu and mugi as my favorite character was happening by the time i read the manga, meaning that mugi's anime moments alone were enough for me to like her. btw, this sounds like a speedwagon-style explanation.
I know, I just wanted to tease you a bit.
I didn't notice! Easter egg!

KyoAni are great at putting in little details like that.

Madao

Hyouka

Oh hey, I finished up my last 2012 show! Just in time for 2013! Wait...it's May already? Welp.

Well, I guess that's it then. The show apparently doesn't cover all the way until the last novel, so it just ends. I hope Kyoani actually plans to cover the remaining content because that ending was pretty much "Haha, now go read the novels if you want to find out what happens!" I hate when they do that. For a show which was 22 episodes you would think they would try harder to make it to where the novels are at least.

I would have boned Chitanda. You're conserving energy just a bit too well there, idiot!

so true.

i finished the last 4 eps i had pending and it felt like they just end on a random part and that there should be more eps to truly end it.
i wonder if there's a good chance for a S2 of this show.

Labrys

Wah, I haven't been posting here as often! Sorry.
It's been very image heavy, huh? I actually have images turned off when using Data on my phone, so I've seen just blank posts when checking in while out. Eheh.

Of course, I must do a pie chart of shame!
bEdbFvA.png

The chart looks a lot different than it did in the last thread, so many new names overtaking the older ones. The only one that stayed the same was me, but even then, I don't have an overwhelming majority like I once did, which is a good thing.
May we ever ever, forever shine!

I keep looking at this pie chart and wondering why Chet always uses the same colors more than once, making it impossible to determine who is actually which slice of the pie.

Code:
Chet Rippo 	864
The Grim Heaper 	429
cjkeats 	316
Stark 	292
Watanabe Kazuma 	284
Dr.Palutena 	259
TheBatman 	255
Uraizen 	241
cajunator 	200
Labrys 	178
RurouniZel 	165
MikeMyers 	157
Emitan 	135
Unknown Soldier 	130
nckillthegrimace 	118
Ultimadrago 	113
Madao 	112

Articalys

I keep looking at this pie chart and wondering why Chet always uses the same colors more than once, making it impossible to determine who is actually which slice of the pie.
They're still probably different colors, just really similar shades, but anyway, the descending order of the list on the right is the same order as going clockwise around the pie chart, so you can match it up that way.

Wah, I haven't been posting here as often! Sorry.
It's been very image heavy, huh? I actually have images turned off when using Data on my phone, so I've seen just blank posts when checking in while out. Eheh.
Just know, they are the best blank posts!
Are you color blind or something?
They're still probably different colors, just really similar shades, but anyway, the descending order of the list on the right is the same order as going clockwise around the pie chart, so you can match it up that way.
Yeah they're arranged in order like that.
Now I know why Chet was afraid to say it.

Why do you keep trying to bring me down?

cjkeats

I watched Kiss X Sis recenty and Azu-cats VA is in it and straight up has a scene with the car ears and is forced to Nyann in the exact same was Azunayn was.
Funny enough, she also has a scene where her sister wants to buy eroge and she's terrified, the complete opposite of another character she plays I happen to adore.

At this point, I just want more k-on to hear her sing more. All these openings and endings aren't enough. :(

I watched Kiss X Sis recenty and Azu-cats VA is in it and straight up has a scene with the car ears and is forced to Nyann in the exact same was Azunayn was.
Funny enough, she also has a scene where her sister wants to buy eroge and she's terrified, the complete opposite of another character she plays I happen to adore.

At this point, I just want more k-on to hear her sing more. All these openings and endings aren't enough. :(

Maybe you should go look for more shows Ayana Taketatsu has voiced in.

cjkeats

Maybe you should go look for more shows Ayana Taketatsu has voiced in.
I'm working my way through all her shows as we speak.
She's been in a surprising amout I've seen already but I've never realized. Which in retrospect is crazy because she sounds more or less the same in every role.
I would just like more K-On :D

How is KissxSis? I remember watching a few a while back but ended up watching something else.
It was okay. I liked it after watching it all, but I kept telling myself I didn't like it while I was watching it.
Kinda like sword art online.
It has more than a few smut filled laughs though.

Top Bottom