• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Uraizen

Banned
Is this what the Ritsuverse is like?

Yes, but even more cute.

BQdm5hG.jpg

Madao

won't cajun die from so much cuteness or does he have a special mode where he can take more cute than usual on his birthday?

happy birthday cajun!

cajunator

Banned
Cross post:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAJUN!!

May you hnnnng for many more years to come!

Cajun_sealv2_zps5c83d32f.png

I-is that finished?
I loves it!

won't cajun die from so much cuteness or does he have a special mode where he can take more cute than usual on his birthday?

happy birthday cajun!

I will survive. I will survive. For as long as I learn to control my hnng I can surely stay alive. Ive got more Cute life to live, and surely more love to give. I WILL SURVIVE.

so1337

I watched the K-On! movie last night and I totally forgot how much I actually like this show. Now I'm having serious withdrawal symptoms.

LayLa

oh look, a HeartCatch PreCure picture by Aoki Ume. I just can't think who could be possibly interested in something so cute ...

ZEo3BPQ.jpg

Another set of images from the sourceless yellow paper guy, this time parodying the Henneko OP:
The artist sure likes to draw Ui, Jun and Azusa. Which isn't a bad thing, just pointing that out.
I like his style.
I watched the K-On! movie last night and I totally forgot how much I actually like this show. Now I'm having serious withdrawal symptoms.
What I do to cope is to rewatch the show, look up fan art, read manga/doujins, and talk K-ON! here.
There was a K-On parody reference in TV drama "Soratobu Kouhoushitsu" currently airing on TBS:

Does anyone know what that says?

I wonder if we'll see any fan art of these parody characters. lol

so1337

What I do to cope is to rewatch the show, look up fan art, read manga/doujins, and talk K-ON! here.
Yeah, I think that's what I'll end up doing. Maybe I should look into those Blu Rays.

Hm. Fuwa Fuwa Time has been stuck in my head pretty much all day long now.

Top Bottom