• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

46wrS.gif

We've officially hit over 5,000 posts in this thread!! And in just a little over a month as well, which is crazy when you think that the first thread took to at least August to get to this point!
Of course, I must do a pie chart of shame!
bEdbFvA.png

The chart looks a lot different than it did in the last thread, so many new names overtaking the older ones. The only one that stayed the same was me, but even then, I don't have an overwhelming majority like I once did, which is a good thing.
May we ever ever, forever shine!

We've officially hit over 5,000 posts in this thread!! And in just a little over a month as well, which is crazy when you think that the first thread took to at least August to get to this point!
bEdbFvA.png

The chart looks a lot different than it did in the last thread, so many new names overtaking the older ones. The only one that stayed the same was me, but even then, I don't have an overwhelming majority like I once did, which is a good thing.

OhMy, I don't think I will ever get that many posts in here, but I will definitely give it a bash.

mentioned this in IRC, but probably the cutest music video you'll see for a while, cool song too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=243vPl8HdVk

This video is lovely, not to keen on the song though :/

Articalys

Tomoko Nakamura, voice of Himeko Tachibana, is now married.

This is probably the least important thing I've ever posted here, but it came up in the blogroll and it's K-On related, and she seems to be the most fan-liked minor character in the show, so...

Tomoko Nakamura, voice of Himeko Tachibana, is now married.

This is probably the least important thing I've ever posted here, but it came up in the blogroll and it's K-On related, and she seems to be the most fan-liked minor character in the show, so...
It's still interesting to know!
I assume the main cast are all still unmarried right?
Yeah, I'm here for the Ritsu~

A worthy cause.

Madao

i can't compete with the big posters so being at the bottom of the pie chart is not surprising. you guys post a lot.

also, you get better Ritsu and Mugi images than what i could find.

I'm so exhausted after today, someone please give me a foot rub.

bEdbFvA.png

CHET I'M COMING FOR YOU NIGGA

In the UK, yeah, forgot to mention it.
Does it have the same dub as the US release? I'm assuming so, but I thought I'd ask.
It's quoted. You've sealed your doom.

You should be fine.
No mods seem to read this thread though.

Unless they do and are just losers that don't want to join us.
Sadly no Blu-Ray for us still though :(

Isn't that a pretty big problem with UK releases? Like they mostly only release DVD?

LayLa

the UK S2 DVD release has some slight audio issues according to this review

if you're watching the series with Japanese audio, episode eleven has a notable several decibel increase in volume for some reason which distorts and muddies the audio as a result. It's a weird issue that thankfully doesn't occur in a music-heavy episode (as it doesn't impinge upon the audio quality of dialogue particularly), but it's another one to add to the list of "weird authoring errors that should have been caught in quality control".

We're going to refer back to the Azusa conversation now, so the answer is likely "dicks"

Or cocks, whatever. Sucking the life out of the party fits both, too, though...
Wait, what? I thought we were talking ice cream...
Well that is certainly interesting.
Azusa is second best K-on. Only Mio is better ლ(`ー´ლ)

Because Mio is the best

Top Bottom