• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Maybe you should go look for more shows Ayana Taketatsu has voiced in.

I never realised she voiced Kirino.

It has more than a few smut filled laughs though.

I'm down with some smut humour. I'll pick it up this weekend.

coalguys-k-on-movie-1080p-6839c336_20-jul-2012-14-42-29.png

I have the movie to watch this weekend too :D

Edit* The lack of Ritsu in my image makes me sad :(

cjkeats

Oh, me too.

Yeah, the whole main cast of K-ON! have been in a lot of shows since then.
I'm still trying to deal with some of the characters they've played. The range is fascinating.
I never realised she voiced Kirino.

I'm down with some smut humour. I'll pick it up this weekend.
I'll always say, azu-cat has the voice of a goddess. :D her character image songs are so good.
She has some pretty great moments in KxS too.
I can't believe she's stuck voicing bad characters!
You are literally the worst.

|
V​
Sorry if this is a little sloppy, I'm really exhausted.

K-On 13
ibfjUFFxYpmbOC.gif

This was a weird episode, but a good weird. It felt like you finally started knowing the other characters on a personal level and more about... well, them. Ritsu seems to really want a boyfriend, but too bad those love letters were Mio lyrics, haha! Why is Mugi working? Just to show others that she doesn't have to live off her parents' riches, I assume? Also, here we go... Azusa was pretty awesome in this episode. She was so cute with Azunyan #2. Aaaand to top it all off... lol Yui is so cute and weird, I love her more and more each episode. Bukuro-chan and those weird dishes she wanted to try!

Chet just has to look out so I don't slack off!

K-On 14
iuYYWgdylR6K9.gif

The band finally playing in a venue outside of school is nice to see, but come on, there are songs other than Fuwafuwa time. Anyway, another episodes I enjoyed. After the weird episode 13 it was nice to see the group back to normal, complete with Azusa not wanting to do anything out of the normal. Aaaanyway... I liked the look of all the different bands, they all looked so awesome! Plus I knew that chick was cute and important for a reason, because she knew Sawa-chan! Who, by the way, looked great in her outfit. Everything is as it should be.

Yui's old granny neighbor >>>>> Kirino
Yay, we made it~
Xbros meeting

Now what am I supposed to call the original X-Box?
K-On 14
iuYYWgdylR6K9.gif

The band finally playing in a venue outside of school is nice to see, but come on, there are songs other than Fuwafuwa time. Anyway, another episodes I enjoyed. After the weird episode 13 it was nice to see the group back to normal, complete with Azusa not wanting to do anything out of the normal. Aaaanyway... I liked the look of all the different bands, they all looked so awesome! Plus I knew that chick was cute and important for a reason, because she knew Sawa-chan! Who, by the way, looked great in her outfit. Everything is as it should be.

What? More than just Fuwa Fuwa Taimu? Are you crazy?

Yeah, it's a pretty standard episode, even if they get around to performing outside of the school. I figured you'd like Sawako's outfit.

Now you're onto Season 2!! You'll love it.

What? More than just Fuwa Fuwa Taimu? Are you crazy?

Yeah, it's a pretty standard episode, even if they get around to performing outside of the school. I figured you'd like Sawako's outfit.

Now you're onto Season 2!! You'll love it.
Yeah, sorry, I guess the other songs don't exist. Continue your fluffy, K-On.

A standard but nice episode! ... so like all the others. :p How did you know I'd like her outfit?!

Yes, onward!!

Yeah, sorry, I guess the other songs don't exist. Continue your fluffy, K-On.

A standard but nice episode! ... so like all the others. :p How did you know I'd like her outfit?!

Yes, onward!!

The next season they play new music, though they still play Fuwa Fuwa of course. lol

Yeah, it's pretty standard, but that probably makes sense for an OVA to be like the rest of the show. I knew because it's Sawako.

Yay!

Top Bottom